Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[TWW] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

*I have problem with TWW last boss, i cant take her scepter i do it 100 times and it just doesnt trigger the cutscene, need fix for this i cant play the game.

I finally did it, for those who still have this problem, I do lowest settings for graphic and wait when mission time out and i can do it again... and finally before triggering last cutscene, type /unstuck do chat... and this is way how i did it... lose 3 day boosters cause of this bug or whatever it is

Edited by Exklowgeh

Is there a known issue with or, hopefully a workaround, for the Golden Maw segment? I can't get the transference to activate.

Nevermind, I figured it out. On PS4, it was displaying the incorrect command (R3) but the touch pad actually activated it for me.

Edited by (PS4)KiLSKi66
problem solved

Hi

In the quest of TWW I can't take the queen's stick while I'm next to her after using the dash and so i'm stuck in the mission and can't do anything else...

Edit : I tried several times with low graphics, wrote /unstuck before dash, after dash, restart the game, uninstall and re-install the game... No change... I don't know how to play on my main game anymore... Someone help me pleaseeeeee :'(

Edited by Tilikou

On 12/11/2016 at 11:44 PM, meritosthene said:

I get the same thing.. it looks like several other people have this bug.. and now i cant play WF..  maybe propose a work around or something or you know take the shield off..  or maybe actually battle the queen instead of having to run thru her

Try taking the fight slowly ,allowing teshin to finish his script lines. And pay attention to the Queens arm , when she is about to it ,the void dash ,it worked me in 4 tries ,hope it works out for u :) .

Edit:it seems to be a problems for people who have low settings ,try using a high end pc if u r not using one right now.

Edited by Iamnotanoob

Guys which have bugged "queen specter dash" after first unsuccesful run,I have that problem too, and I solved it by changin graphics to lowest wait till time runs out... Then kill guards again and right before i dashed to her i type /unstuck to chat and it triggers cutscene instantly. Hope I helped.

Im playing with a controller and sometimes when im doing a kuva farm and i use 5 my operator either appears over the map/really high or under the map and falling for a long time. Don't know if anyone else has had this problem and if you would like me to uplouad whcih mission this occurs on i will do so when i encounter the problem again.

On 12/11/2016 at 5:19 PM, STORRM said:

stuck in kneeling position after mission is back this happened after i made a trade

Pressing Esc fixes this problem if you get it.

Here's a bug I've run into

Edited by Deger27

1. Certain TWW enemies don't appear on the codex, specifically...

Spoiler

Kuva Guards and their Jesters

2. Certain projectile weapons seem to veer once hitting an enemy (tested with Lanka, which wasn't supposed to have this). It would be better if bows also didn't have this issue

@[DE]Danielle Hello! I would like to try again at telling you about a problem I as well as some other players have been having. I posted about a month ago on this thread here, but I don't think I saw any feedback on it. I still have the issue after many a hotfix and will be reinstalling the game tomorrow in a last ditch attempt to try to fix my issue. If you like, I can probably send you information that you need. Below I will restate my issue.

Spoiler

In the Queens' Chamber, after unlocking my Tenno powers in the mountain and having Teshin tell me to use my Transference ability to defeat the Kuva Guards, I press the key for it and nothing happens. I've tried everything, from changing the keybinds to changing the framerate. I really hope you guys can find a solution for the problem soon! I miss playing the game so much! :heartbroken:

I experienced a bug that caused the game to crash to desktop. Was doing a Kuva Siphon and was out as my operator and thought "Since we are so close to Data Terminal might as well defend kill two birds one stone" I picked up the data terminal and immediately crashed to desktop.

Every time me and my friend try to trade it only shows the exit bar at the bottom, but not the trading menu. Happens both in dojo and Maroo's Bazar. Everyone else seems to be fine, but we can't do anything, so have to alt+f4 warframe, however the chat works.