Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[TWW] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

On 15/12/2016 at 3:16 PM, Bubbazden said:

@[DE]Danielle Hello! I would like to try again at telling you about a problem I as well as some other players have been having. I posted about a month ago on this thread here, but I don't think I saw any feedback on it. I still have the issue after many a hotfix and will be reinstalling the game tomorrow in a last ditch attempt to try to fix my issue. If you like, I can probably send you information that you need. Below I will restate my issue.

Reveal hidden contents

In the Queens' Chamber, after unlocking my Tenno powers in the mountain and having Teshin tell me to use my Transference ability to defeat the Kuva Guards, I press the key for it and nothing happens. I've tried everything, from changing the keybinds to changing the framerate. I really hope you guys can find a solution for the problem soon! I miss playing the game so much! :heartbroken:

I'm having the exact same issue as @Bubbazden it is definitely something within the mission itself because i had a friend who had finished the quest log into my account to see if he could progress but he had no luck. 

On 12/6/2016 at 8:02 PM, Primbone said:

dunno if this would be bug or not

spawning operator (tap 5) while the elevator is working can cause the operator fall down

and may stuck in the last room and cannot activate the elevator button

I solo'ed Lephantis yesterday and did just that as described above. /Unstuck does not help either. Aborting the mission so close to the exit is always painful.

I've looked around but haven't seen it mentioned if so my apologies. I've noticed since either last patch or one before. This happened tonight but has in the past few days I have two load outs mod wise for a warframe A and B. I have two different ranks(?) of the same mod. One is maxed in load out A  and one has nothing it's in load out B. When I add endo(?) to the empty mod (plus one), in loadout B I get that the mod in A will need to be uninstalled as it will be too high or some such. Do I want to uninstall it?. If I back out, go to load out A take the maxed out mod off then go back to load out B and again try to add one dot to it in the mod section it works fine I then go back to load out A and put back in the same mod that was maxed  back into place and it works fine.

Multiples old bugs with Dark Split-Sword in french version, the name "Épées Versatiles Sombres" doesn't appear when it rank up...

Furthermore, Focus didn't work on Dark Split-Sword, always giving 0 as if you kill 10000000 ennemy with only the Dark Split-Sword... 

Maybe those bug are only in french, cause of the "É", but the second is quiet borring :s

Edited by Scatha666

how many more weeks/months have to pass before u fix the insta death of Kavats against Guardians/Operator mode bugs associated with it?

Convergence is still bugged when host gets afk flagged and its been a @(*()$ year already, do we have to wait for Kavats fixes for year as well or what? FIX BUGS FOR NEW CONTENT.

Transference "Power not Unlocked" in TWW mission

Spoiler

I'm stuck at the cut scene where i return to save tenshi.  i previously had a the bug where i couldnt use tranference (ability 5) at all but it got fixed but now it says "Power not Unlocked" when i press 5. More waiting i guess. 

Edited by kay9muncher

I just ran a radiant V5 and i fell off the edge as the timer went down. My screen was stuck black and i couldn't see or pick any of the drops. Other people in the squad said my name didn't even show up when they were picking, even though my relic did, and a the end of the mission I was given a forma blueprint, which they said wasn't in the pool of the 4 relics that rolled. I missed out on Valkyr Chassis. I have a screenshot of the mission result with the forma?

Je me suis connecter normalement, comme d'habitude et le bp frost p + neuroptiques frost p avait disparu... Cela arrive a plusieurs personnes et on ne sait pas d'où cela vien. Un peu pénible de farmer pour rien. Sinon j'ai aussi fait un échange pour acheter un Système Ash p et quand je l'ai mis en craft à la fonderie il c'est transformé en système Ash non-prime.

INVINCIBILITY BUG (STILL CURRENTLY WORKS)

Basically, when in a fissure defence/survival, all you have to do at the end of the last wave where the timer starts to tick down before it shows what you get from your relic, you go into transference mode (the operator kid thing) and stay in this mode, after you re choose another relic and continue to the next set of 5 waves, you then can go back into your warframe and you will not lose any health. I accidentally found this out litterally the week the "War Within" quest came out and have only just discovered a way to post about it, this bug can be extremely exploitable and allow people to go into wave 100+ in defence or as long as you wish in survival without taking any damage, this bug is URGENTLY NEEDING TO BE FIXED.

Please do not exploit this bug, once i found out about it i was not sure if it was a one time thing, i then tried it the following round and had success, a few weeks later i tried the bug again to see if it works, and it still does, this is extremely exploitable, please this needs to be sorted.

Ever since the release of TWW, I've been having this bug that always occurs before acquiring the Transference power in the caves where, as soon as the Queen finish her dialogue and where supposedly my Operator was going to have a dialogue selection, my Operator just stands still and and the diaogue selection never appears, after few moments, somehow the dialogue selection is skipped but my Operator still has the red mark on her forehead and the whole cave is black, I could barely see the Ravenous Hydra and the cave that I must underneath.

6 minutes ago, loopyguy27 said:

Ever since the release of TWW, I've been having this bug that always occurs before acquiring the Transference power in the caves where, as soon as the Queen finish her dialogue and where supposedly my Operator was going to have a dialogue selection, my Operator just stands still and and the diaogue selection never appears, after few moments, somehow the dialogue selection is skipped but my Operator still has the red mark on her forehead and the whole cave is black, I could barely see the Ravenous Hydra and the cave that I must underneath.

On 12/20/2016 at 6:29 PM, kay9muncher said:

Transference "Power not Unlocked" in TWW mission

Hide contents

I'm stuck at the cut scene where i return to save tenshi.  i previously had a the bug where i couldnt use tranference (ability 5) at all but it got fixed but now it says "Power not Unlocked" when i press 5. More waiting i guess. 

Yessss that's exactly what happened last time I tried it! It's so relieving to see I'm not the only one! ;v; Also @kay9muncher I saw your previous comment and I would like to say that is exactly what my friend did the day before! I tried the reinstall of warframe just before to no avail, as expected with this kind of problem (worth a shot, though :<).

When upgrading a mod in the mod station, from the arsenal upgrade menu (the mods button when upgrading) I applied a fusion, but when I went to upgrade another mod, it said the fusion didn't take (mod was still level 0), I put it back in and tried applying fusion a few more times. My endo was still going down, but the fusion was not going up. It wasn't until I left the mod station and went back to the arsenal upgrade menu that it showed the upgrade, but still the endo I used to upgrade it several times was lost, about 500 endo.

100% reproducable bug:

Go into a mission and unlock the Riven (complete the challenge), when u get back to Liset if u have inbox message at the same time, the Game kind a glitches out and u can't really do anything, besides look at other people's profile, every other input is completely frozen. 

On 12/19/2016 at 0:59 AM, kay9muncher said:

I'm having the exact same issue as @Bubbazden it is definitely something within the mission itself because i had a friend who had finished the quest log into my account to see if he could progress but he had no luck. 

I am stuck in TWW prison as well and would like to be aborted from the mission until such a time as the bug is fixed.

Give the mission the abort mission option until you fix it!!

Thank you. -.-