Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[TWW] Endless Void Fissure Missions Feedback

[DE]Danielle

The rewards are not compelling enough.

I'd like to see the option to withdraw your relic from the rewards (you take no reward, other members cannot choose yours) and re-use it, in hopes of a better result.  This would be more than enough to compel me forward into higher rounds until I manage to get a good roll.

there are too many timers/screens. Example with defense, i don't know if it's the same with survival and the others :

every end of fifth wave game waits a few seconds, then a timer start, then we have the relics reward screen, then the option to leave, then the relic choice. The first 2 could could be merge, 5 sec timer start when the last enemy is down then relic reward screen appears.

But overall i like what they did, most people stay for a few rounds, that's enough for me.

there is a bug i think with the operator, if you are outside of the frame game count 0 reactant collected and sometime if you outside the frame when timer stop you can't choose the reward. Another one was when someone left, game stopped spawning fissures and void enemies.

edit : oh yes, as others said, we need more endless available.

Edited by Gilmaesh

I don't see enough fissure missions.
There should be at least one short and one endless fissure mission of EACH ERA at ALL TIMES.
At the moment I'm seeing THREE Lith Exterminates and only one Axi, which is survival.
Zero choice.

PS. 
Since we're talking about that, the timers on those missions should also be shorter to vary it up a bit.
If you're farming something, going through short missions, you're gonna go through them multiple times before its' 1h+ timer is up.
That's not variety, that's repetitive.

Hello Folks,

i just wanted to share my recent experience with a T4 Survival Run.

After like 13~ Minutes ( we already opened 2 relics and got the stuff) the Host decided it was time to shut down pc or something, and i got host migration. well, instead of just opening new session i got kicked back to my ship , leaving me with a screen that showed the rewards of the mission i did before t4 survival. (syndicate mission) So i got nothing from that 13 min surv, at is was never existing.

The thing that made me a bit mad here, is that the relics i opened are gone, sadly :(

The new system is a good addition but I think it still has some flaws.

The first thing I noticed is that the mission continues even before the 5 second timer after selecting a new relict ended.

Secondly i think that the boosters shouldn't be part of the rewards once they reached their maximum (after the nineteenth interval).

Starting from the 21st interval it could reward either more exceptional relicts or radiant rewards.

My input from what I've experienced thus far with it:

1)  I don't know if the resource booster affects this or not but, if it doesn't: There needs to be void trace booster, maybe instead of any one of those other boosters, or in addition to them.

2) I don't know how it would work, but we need to be able to apply void traces to our relics during the relic select screen. I feel as if there's enough time in the screen to just have that be an option, maybe by right clicking or something.

3) Rewarded relics feel like they need to occur twice to three times as often. Or just every 4 waves in addition to the Resource drop chance booster, instead of being it's own separate wave reward.

Also, to add:

I think the resource/affinity/credits booster system scaling should be applied to all endless, regardless of Fissure or not.

Edited by Gelkor

I like the way this works now, it's overall a very positive change. I filed this in the bug report section as well, but even after the .3 hotfix a crash, migration or disconnect will lose you everything including the relics spent on the mission. That part is very much not cool. 

Additional thoughts: limit the scope of rewarded relics to the tier of the mission. This might already be happening and the ones I noticed were just normal rotational rewards. We were running an Axi survival and getting Meso relics. Yeah, the concept of being able to use the relic you received in the mission is great, but not if it's not the same tier as the mission you're in. I like the increase from the boosters as well - I personally enjoy them even if others may not. It's very possible for me to take my max Inaros with Karyst and two other totally empty, unleveled weapons in and be perfectly viable for at least six rounds. The credit rewards after around 30 minutes were nice, but that could maybe be a different scale on the booster than the others. Running 1 excavator on Hieracon is worth 48K credits with a booster, and that can be done in 3 - 5 minutes depending on map conditions. I got about 48K total from an Axi survival mission that went 25 minutes. 

Over-all, I'm enjoying this.  However, the amount of reactant getting dropped (and over-all, the number of enemies spawning) in Interception missions seems a bit low.  The groups I've played with, we had to deliberately not cap 2 of the points for every wave to have a chance to get 10 reactant before the message was decoded and enemies stopped spawning in.  It's possible that a different group, with a bit more effort being put into not killing enemies until they've been corrupted might solve this, but as-is, the biggest struggle seems to be avoiding winning too quickly so that we don't miss out on the rewards.

Its an nice Idea! But did any of you Developers test such stuff before it comes out? Just had a Mission where i had 3 times 10/10 Reactants and nope. I wasnt allowed to pick a Reward. GG.

Also isnt it a bit of... A****** move to say ... Okay. After 5 Minutes you HAVE to have these 10 Reactants or you aint get anything? Also there are way too less Reactant spawns on Dig-Side Missions (In my Opinion) if you just stay at the extractor to protect it... you will never get 10/10 ... 

I understand that it should be a bit ... challenging ... And i dont want that you kill 1 Enemy and you instantly have all 10, No. But.. I don't know at the current state you may should either higher the drop rate of Reactants or make another System... like... You have to survive 5 Minutes, then the game checks if everyone has 10 Reactants, if not, the Survive-Timer will Stop counting (But not the Life-Support-Timer). Then, as soon as everyone has 10 Reactants you get the Reward-Screen and then everything goes on normal... That would be a bit... more fair in my opinion. 

Sorry for my English ^.^ 

Edited by Brille65

im not gonna bother and try replicating the issue, doing neo survival on stephano uranus.

When you switch to operator, you reactant count drops to 0, you can pick up reactant around you but they are lost when you go back to frame and you go back to amount you had on frame. i didnt reach 10 on operator so dont know what happens.

after choosing 2nd relic at wave 5, i noticed our reactant buffs were not disappearing. 6th wave enemies stopped spawning. i left at that point to give host migration a chance tofix it and apparently it fixed the spawn issue.

Is DE aware of all the crash bugs still affecting endless missions? Thing like losing all your relics and rewards when you crash, being unable to pick a new relic and rejoin after you crashed, crashing caused by not picking a relic and letting the timer expire? Endless missions are still not doable because you can easily crash and just flat out lose everything, relics you opened go poof, all your rewards go poof.

Even when you manage to rejoin and have picked a new relic and get the reactant required the game pretends you got nothing and you even miss out on the reward or chance to open a relic for that round.

Also the status screen after picking a relic mid mission still shows directory paths instead of the names of the relics, you can't tell if anyone is equipping radiants or anything like that.\

This is basic stuff and these bugs don't just effect me, but all of my guildmates as well. We've all give up on these until DE can fix it, because nearly every time we try someone crashes and looses everything, this morning 2 out of 4 people (including me) lost the lucky 2 rares we managed to spawn in the first two waves.

Edited by washoutr6

Something i totally forget and never thought about that you could need to mention it but it seems like the Average Warframe player is more stupid than i thought. Well. Could you please raise the limit when you can exit a Dig-Side-Mission to 200? I just had 4 Fissure-Dig-Side-Missions where players left immediately after the first successful dig... And even if you try to talk to them they ignore it... so please raise the needed cryotic to 200 to leave a Mission. Thank you!

I´m angry with survival new system, if I want to farm something on survival, and I get it during the mission, i must stay until all the squad wants to leave, or i loose all drops and my reliques, what if I just have 15 mins to do a survival and all the rest of the team wants to stay 30? we should be avable to leave any survival mission like in defense and interc.

(sorry for my S#&$ty english)

Survival and Excavation fissure missions need a extract button after every payout. There are times when someone in party needs to go yet others want to continue, it is totally unfair for those who wants to continue but now have to leave. Again it is unfair to the people who wants to leave and turns out 3 people want to continue and not going to extraction, so the only way remain is to abort mission and lose all progress. Please give us the option to directly extract after each payout. yeah i know that usual mechanic for these particular mission on a regular format is to extract manually by running but this situation is different and we need an extraction button for fissure version. please consider.

The bonus rewards from the intervals are a bit unrealistic. 15 intervals for the best bonus reward? We're talking about 75 defense waves, 15 interception rounds, 75 minutes of survival and 3000 cryotic in excavations. Yes obviously no player HAS to stay for as long. I get that. But it would make more sense if the top bonus rewards are given at the 10th interval, repeating afterward every 5 intervals.

But the bonus rewards are not exactly the main issue here. The developers slightly forgot to give us the option to upgrade relics between intervals; one must have pre-upgraded relics before they enter the mission.

It would be greatly, immensely appreciated, if a "complete pause" was added between intervals. And it means exactly that; a small break for all 4 players. Someone may need to answer nature's call, have a drink, rest their eyes, anything. Sitting on the computer for such a long time without the comfort of taking a break, is unhealthy. Some players can endure it, but to some others it causes exhaustion.

Currently there is a bug I experienced an hour ago: upon a random host migration during the mission (the host must've disconnected), we were unable to choose a reward at the last interval. We couldn't even see the rewards of other players at all.

Regarding disconnections, I never understood why the mission gets "locked" after a while, preventing new players to join (e.g. in public squads). They can simply be ineligible for the rewards of the previous intervals during which they were not in the squad.

Lastly, please developers, add interception missions as fissures as well, and expand the fissure mission list across all planets and nodes (e.g. Kuva Fortress nodes, Dark Sector nodes, etc.). Some high level endless-type missions could become interesting and challenging.

Edited by Chalef

On 16.11.2016. at 1:30 AM, Brille65 said:

Its an nice Idea! But did any of you Developers test such stuff before it comes out? Just had a Mission where i had 3 times 10/10 Reactants and nope. I wasnt allowed to pick a Reward. GG.

Same thing just happened to me. No reward and a radiant relic is gone.

Also what someone else mentioned, there should be options for players to leave survival/excavation missions whenever they want without having the need for all the players to leave or the other way around, having to stay in a mission longer than you wanted so you don't lose your rewards because others won't extract.

On 11/14/2016 at 6:48 PM, Shifted said:

I don't see enough fissure missions.
There should be at least one short and one endless fissure mission of EACH ERA at ALL TIMES.
At the moment I'm seeing THREE Lith Exterminates and only one Axi, which is survival.
Zero choice.

PS. 
Since we're talking about that, the timers on those missions should also be shorter to vary it up a bit.
If you're farming something, going through short missions, you're gonna go through them multiple times before its' 1h+ timer is up.
That's not variety, that's repetitive.

1 hour ago, Chalef said:

The bonus rewards from the intervals are a bit unrealistic. 15 intervals for the best bonus reward? We're talking about 75 defense waves, 15 interception rounds, 75 minutes of survival and 3000 cryotic in excavations. Yes obviously no player HAS to stay for as long. I get that. But it would make more sense if the top bonus rewards are given at the 10th interval, repeating afterward every 5 intervals.

I won't be repeating(I'll upvote instead) what was said by this fellow tennos,and what I said in other topics, but this sums it up some of the things that need more attention.
Also some bonus traces per rotation would be a nice incentive too, because farming them now its too repetitive.
Also very needed bug fixes,but I'm sure they are getting fixed, altough it's not a very nice experience to play this fissures atm.

Edited by BBOTAA

The new endless system is definetly an improvement and makes me stay longer in those missions. But the drop rate for reactant needs to be improved significantly. Just did two Lith Interceptions, the first in a group in which we managed to get 10/10 but only at the very last minute. I tried to solo it and only got to 8/10, just not enough enemies to kill. I thought the difficulty is supposed to come from the mission, not the drop rate.

After going through some more endless runs I'm definitely enjoying the system more and more. A great way to burn relics and farm some traces. People like myself seem to be bringing a lot of radiant relics as well, so the loot potential is high.

Some thoughts on reactant:

Interception, Defense and Excavation could use a slight increase in reactant drops. With survival I haven't had problems so far, but those three other modes have sometimes been hit and miss. Its certainly not fun to get stuck at 8 or 9 reactant, either because the game spawns just enough, or the drops are spread around a large area (even if there is the required ten available, especially in excavations).

I don't have a problem with the highest bonus reward at 75. I would however prefer if Void Fissure would spawn more often. I have noticed a few instances where a fissure would spawn and not turn all the enemies around it corrupt or a fissure would spawn where there are no enemies or not have enemies spawn with the fissure it self. I have had issues where there weren't enough reactant a few times and also when you join in progress. I feel that void fissures and enemies should continue to spawn when excavator is out of power so that you can get enough reactant. it would also be nice to have an option to have your most plentiful relic auto selected between rounds. some defense missions reactant wouldn't become marked and easily found till you were a few feet away. i think that bringing the original fissure reactant system and making that into an endless game mode would be fun.