Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[TWW] Sorties Changes/Additions Feedback

[DE]Danielle

There is no way in hell that Rivens are a common drop in Sorties. I have been doing the Sorties since the new drop changes, and guess what - I have received pretty much everything APART from the goddam Riven!!!

RNG is SO screwed up in this game, it is just incredibly frustrating and annoying.

15 hours ago, (Xbox One)JestersShade said:

yesterday, for the 2nd time in a row, I got a small lens, so be happy to have a greater lens ^^

I'd rather have a small lens because I can sell that for plat. Greater lens I can only sell for the said 5,000 credits.

6 hours ago, Snib said:

I'd rather have a small lens because I can sell that for plat. Greater lens I can only sell for the said 5,000 credits.

Do people really do that, though? Like, I'd rather sit on some of those and wait until a) they become tradeable or b) more of the tree or its school in general becomes useful. It's not like those credits will ever matter at all.

34 minutes ago, rngd444 said:

Do people really do that, though? Like, I'd rather sit on some of those and wait until a) they become tradeable or b) more of the tree or its school in general becomes useful. It's not like those credits will ever matter at all.

I clean out my inventory once a year or so, they'll probably go along with the rest then.

The thing is, focus has been in the game for over a year, unless the mythical Focus 1.0 (we're technically still on the focus preview/beta) hits and triples the grind I really will not have a use ever for those Greater Zenurik Lenses that have been piling up.

Besides, the entire focus system was designed backwards with making you activate as little as possible to keep the cooldowns short, so I lost interest in the entire thing about 2-3 weeks into it. Once you got Zenurik mastery and passive you're basically done with focus, anyway, but I do have all schools of course because of the old sortie system already showering us with lenses.

43 minutes ago, Snib said:

The thing is, focus has been in the game for over a year, unless the mythical Focus 1.0 (we're technically still on the focus preview/beta) hits and triples the grind I really will not have a use ever for those Greater Zenurik Lenses that have been piling up.

Yeah, it's very true but they actually talked about it recently-ish, so there's that (will still probably take another half a year at the very least, though). I guess I just consider them a potentially valuable item of sorts and wouldn't even think of selling them for that amount, that's why I was somewhat baffled =D

so many changes were made to this stupid sortie rewards, every period was cancerous and frustrating to deal with. maybe you should change people working on this first? it's always bad, not improving... yet. took some feedbacks? good, minor changes are not fixing the system, less S#&$ is still S#&$ and i'm drowning in it.