Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[TWW] Sorties Changes/Additions Feedback

[DE]Danielle

On 12.11.2016 г. at 6:08 AM, [DE]Danielle said:

A next step here is being considered to add a completely new Ayatan in the place of 2K Endo to give collectors and Endo hunters something to look forward to.

An Ayatan Sculpture which I need a lot of for record breaking reasons instead of the 2k Endo which I despise!?

I got to be dreaming, this is too good to be real!

Edited by AlphaPHENIX

In my opinion, sortie rewards should work similar to void rewards, as in give players 4 random choices at the end to choose from. Current reward system drives players away from playing sorties because for most rewards the effort isn't worth it.

Edited by Nirrti

TWW Quest Reward - Riven Mod (Snipetron) Sold because the weapon isn't even obtainable through normal means.
Sortie (11th) - Riven Mod (Paris) Sold because I don't use it enough to care to re-roll it.
Sortie (12th) - 2K Endo
Sortie (13th) - 2K Endo
Sortie (14th) - 2K Endo
Sortie (15th) - 2K Endo
Sortie (16th) - Greater Madurai Lens
Sortie (17th) - 2K Endo
Sortie (18th) - 2K Endo
Sortie (19th) - 2K Endo
Sortie (20th) - 2K Endo
Sortie (21st) - 2K Endo
Sortie (22nd) - Riven Mod (Hind) Keeping it in case a re-roll makes the weapon viable, highly doubtful of that though.
Sortie (23rd) - 2K Endo
Sortie (24th) - 2K Endo
Sortie (25th) - 2K Endo
Sortie (26th) - 4K Endo
Sortie (27th) - 2K Endo

The RNG is absurdly bad. If you want people to want to participate in sorties, you had best chill with the RNG, prior to TWW people ran sorties to get lenses, and parts for rare weapons, or to get parts of nezha, now that you've stripped all of that out the only thing people generally want from sorties is Riven Mods, because hoping to get a legendary core is a pipe dream. This constant carrot on a string method is going to drive more people away from the game, and you really don't need that to happen more than it already is.

Active player count, and concurrent player numbers are far more telling of the health of a multiplayer game than simply looking at the number of accounts registered.

One big Problem is that the last Sortie Season went on for far to long. Ppl like me who do Sorties almost daily got nothing else but 2k endo for months from that already. And then the new system literally gave me again only 2k endo since TWW, except for one Unairu Lens. I didn't feel like Sorties were worth the time until yesterday where I got... 3 Nitain. Sorry, but all those changes make playing Sorties the most frustrating experience in this already very grindy game. I used to like them, not anymore. They feel too much like that awful Acolyte event that rewards your effort with crap while a few lucky ppl hit the RNG-Jackpot. Nobody likes that much RNG. I really looked forward to experiment with Riven mods, to see if I can get some currently underpowered weapons to work in high-level content, but at this pace, I don't feel like I'm getting much of a chance to do that. And honestly, I'm loosing interest. If I weren't playing with friends I wouldn't bother with Sorties at all anymore, keep your toys if you're not willing to share for a fair ammount of effort. I have no idea why the often proposed Token-system is so bad you would not even comment on it. Even if something takes time to achieve, it feels much better if you can actually see progress. I haven't felt any progress for months now and that's something that's really bad, because it drives me away from this game. Which is a pitty, because I really want to like it.

i don't think 98% chance of getting endo instead of 99 will change much. we need a @(*()$ cap on how many times we can get it in 1 week, this endo streak alone made me mad, i'm not interested in this game after all you've done to keep us entertained and i don't think your intentions were to scare away players who just returned for this update. binding the new system to this hideous rng of yours was $&*&*#(%&(like it wasn't enought rng in this system anyway), better challange our skill, than our luck. i also suggest you to ban uranus exterminate missions from sorties untill you @(*()$ fix them ffs, 154 out of 403 were missing!

Please, Please, Please remove exilus BP from the sorties. All it is doing is pissing people off because not only is it useless to many of us, but its a BLUEPRINT THAT COSTS A FULLY BUILT FORMA TO MAKE. 

Please DE, remove exilus BP and exilus adapters from the sortie reward.

After a long fight with a BS level 100 boss, getting a exilus blueprint is just a big fat F*** you to us

Exilus BP and Nitain need to go.  The other stuff is fine.

A built Exilus Adapter would be fine.  But not the BP which takes two Forma to build.

Nitain is useless once you've built all there is in the game that takes Nitain (and there's really not a whole lot, considering Nitain is a fairly new resource).  Many of us have stockpiled Nitain from alerts.  With 3-4 Nitain alerts a day, getting Nitain for a sortie reward is extremely disappointing.

Edited by Tizodd
phone auto-correct

After my luck thus far, I'd really, REALLY like to see the 2k endo reward removed. It really hurts me that I've found it so many times without a single Riven showing itself.

3 Nitain seems like a rip-off. At least 5 would be better.

A nice sortie reward might be a pack of 5 relics that are chosen from the newest introduced prime pieces. Make one of them Radiant, two flawless and two exceptional as well. Farming for new relics can be frustrating at times as well. A certain chance at the newest relics corresponding to the newest primes could provide a little relief if we're doing sorties anyways.

Another idea that might be nice would be a 'Component Coupon' perhaps? A trade-in item that would allow you to go into the market and choose from the Exilus Adapter, Forma, Orokin Reactor or Orokin Catalyst and get one of those for no charge.

Maybe a 'Resource Coupon' that would allow you to get something like a choice of some of the resources from the ingame market. Choose to gain 3 of either the Mutagen mass, Feildron or Detonite Injector. 10 of the one of the major resources like orokin cells, Neural Sensors or the like. Or perhaps a couple thousand of the high quantity rare resources like Oxium or Kuva.

Beyond all this though is the thought, 'What happened to the idea of Tokens?'. Can we get some progress or word on that?

The most common complaint I've seen about sorties goes something like this.

'I wanted x, instead I got y. In fact, I've done 10 sorties and recieved y 8 times, as well as finding 1 a and 1 b. WHERE IS MY X'

Perhaps we could have some word about tokens to allow us to choose when we get our x's, y's, a's and b's? Please.

i'm actually hate you, sadistic person who decided to lock new content behind rng, yet getting ento, 4k this time, x2 disappointment because rivens are COMMON... rng doesn't care about % chance, you will NOT get items you want and without new mods there is nothing to do, no reason for using and leveling new old weapons and no motivation for farming kuva. instead of doing something creative you just shoved them into old hated sortie pool. you know why people hate it? its unfair and you are not even trying to change it, rng ftw. how long it was? you are keep saying "let's give it a try, everything can be changed if it's not working for you" with all this reworks, buffs and nerfs. WHY are you not trying something new with THIS? this is not % faults, change the mechanics for once, we are already used to some stupid moves you make expecting them to be right, its better to fail and learn, than keep gathering hate without doing anything.

2K endo forever, gratz you've made sotries not worth even bothering with.

I've run around 15 sorties, either with my boyfriend or solo, each time I got 2k endo... 100% of the time...

How to deal with it?

Two possible ways:

1. Stop with the damn bad rewards on sortie;

or

2. watch noone running it and make it another dead content.

PS.

All the endo rewards are awful. 50 endo for lvl Axi defense, C rotation is kind of awful, especially since many mobs there drop 50 or more of the endo...

Really DEs, think the rewards over, or better yet... try actually playing the game and then you'll understand...

Well, except for Riven Mod there was no really worth reason to doing sortie. 2 k  E n d o  will mostly come as (too) common reward, well if it's not there still a lens (not even greater), 3x nitain or even forma (yeah i know it's not the blueprint one)..

Talking about RNG is not really important because IMO there will be some lucky one to get worth or even worst one. Even like down the rate of 2 k  E n d o , but yeah still there (at least for me)..

As my Feedback is probably making 1 type of endo reward instead of two (less saltiness). as for nitain it's still kinda debatable, some people like it maybe because they didn't have much time to grab the nitain alert, and also some people (mostly active player) will hate it because they thought that was so easy to get. for lens, i would like to put the regular one as common drop instead put both regular and greater at same pool (except the drop rate). as for forma idk but put them as a rare is a wise decision. And maybe as for Riven Mod, i don't really think it was right to common but again it was RNG after all. And maybe bring something new into sortie pool (idk which one, even tho i wish for some arcanes but after all there no way for it lol)

But still for me new sorties after all was not so excited like before, especially with nezha and vandal/wraith are no longer as sortie reward.. but yeah i keep doing for having some 'fun'

Edited by UltraBakaa

On 11/11/2016 at 8:08 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Endo (2K) (radically lowered drop chance and spread across new additions) 

So I don't want to call  you liars, but y'all are lying.  I have been running Sorties since last week, first time ever trying to get some new mods, for I think 7 of them so far I have received the 2k drop four times, two lenses, and one 4k endo drop.  

There was a time when I didn't mind getting Endo from sorties.  When sorties had seasons, I would often complete the missions even after I'd gotten all the non-repeatable rewards because Endo is still useful.

What's changed? Well, The War Within added Riven mods to the drop table. They're new and interesting. And the only way to get more is from sorties.  We're now going into the sortie missions hoping for a specific reward that is theoretically common.

That's the heart of the problem. Each day we get a single chance at this new content, and failing day after day (which, for some of us, turns into week after week) is incredibly frustrating. RNG does not love everyone equally. There are players who have gotten Riven mods every few days. There are also players who haven't gotten any since completing the quest.

I like Warframe. I'm not going to threaten to quit if things don't change. I am getting rather frustrated by weeks of sorties without getting Riven mods, but I'm enough of an adult to accept that random chance never guarantees a reward.  Not everyone is like that, though.  The only friend I have who was still playing Warframe quit a few days ago because he was so tired of the RNG. He ran the sorties with me every day, and his frustration kept growing at the end of each one.  He finally couldn't take it anymore. The amount of time it was taking just wasn't worth it to him when we were getting nothing but Endo and lesser lenses.  I was hoping I could entice him back by announcing my continued sorties had paid off, but they still haven't.

I have to wonder: what happened to the planned token system? Wasn't that the idea for preventing the frustration associated with RNG rewards for completing a trio of difficult missions?

Frankly, I'm confounded by the addition of things like Forma and 3 Nitain to the drop table. Given the choice between those and 2,000 Endo, I'd gladly take the Endo.  For that matter, I'd rather have an amount of Endo than most of the things in the sortie drop table.  Yet every day, I find myself swearing a little more loudly as the sortie gives me Endo once again.

It's not because I hate Endo.  It's because I can get Endo, and because I can't get Riven mods.

Edited by Syvarin

9 hours ago, BooktheJester said:

So I don't want to call  you liars, but y'all are lying.  I have been running Sorties since last week, first time ever trying to get some new mods, for I think 7 of them so far I have received the 2k drop four times, two lenses, and one 4k endo drop.  

Well, they did claim that the Exilus Adapter was previously rewarded as a blueprint as well which simply isn't true. As for the reduction of the 2k Endo drop rate, I'm pretty certain it's true, yet it won't help you if rng thinks otherwise. All the more so with all those Lenses added in.

So today i did the sortie and as reward i received 3x nitain as in the screenshot.

cb6b315a0d.jpg

c1b8d71e01.jpg

The problem is that I have already builded everything on warframe, so the thing is: What am I supposed to do with this?

Is it possible have a machine that may convert those nitain in endo or something else? Because doing the sortie for this is really annoying.

Currently losing interest in all rewards for the sorties.

I got 7 riven mods and 7 2k endo so far or close to and I have had rubbish riven mods. These now have 2 rolls on each and they are still rubbish. So I pretty much only do it for the 100K credits and to provide some reasonable game play difficulty. Wish we could choose the stats for the rivens so I could buff stuff i like that are rubbish

Please for the love of god DE stop finding the urge to saturate drop tables!  Why is forma in the sortie list!?  Please please take it out!  I have plenty of nitain but I get it, that's cool, a daily way to get nitain, not an issue!  Forma however?  I mean it's soooo very easy to get! I KEEP getting it in sorties!

Dear DE, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD REMOVE THE TRASH REWARDS FROM THE SORTIE.

Sorry for the caps, but since I can't shout, I need a way to express my displeasure.

Focus lenses are okay, catalysts, reactors, legendary cores, 4k Endo, are okay as well -if not excellent rewards for what amounts to 20minutes of high-level gameplay.

BUT FORMAS?! EXILUS ADAPTERS? 2k ENDO?

Who in their right mind would go to a Sortie and say 'oh, why don't I get something that takes me 10 minutes in Lith Fissures to get'? Exilus Adapters; thanks, but I can get them from Simaris. 2k Endo? Please, whoever needs Endo can just get it easy as pie.

For the love of God, or whatever you believe in, please remove the unneeded trash. They feel less like a reward and more like, at the end of your shift at work, instead of getting paid a certain amount or higher, someone says 'you failed, try again later'.

I hope we don't need to start a petition just to let you know how terrible that feels.

Having nitain (or any other resource) as a sortie reward is terrible. Please remove nitain from sortie rewards. Please do not add any other resources to the sortie rewards tables or trial reward tables. Ever.

If people need more nitain then make more nitain alerts as that is the best way to solve that problem. Adding nitain to sortie reward tables is an awful way to get players more nitain because the opportunity cost is too high.

Please remove nitain from sortie rewards immediately. This should be hotfixed so it doesn't happen to anyone else. Thank you.