Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[TWW] Sorties Changes/Additions Feedback

[DE]Danielle

We want to use this new stystem that you added (that is already pure RNG based) so pls remove the lens and put them on syndicates rewards and increase the drop rate of riven mods.(btw where is the token system that you talked about?)

PS: thank you for removing Nezha xD.

Edited by Nosaru

29 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

That was my mistake, sorry guys. You still receive Focus Lenses from Sorties. 

Is that an idea that was discarded or is it coming later?
I would love to purchase focus lenses for all that leftover standing I get.

On 11/11/2016 at 11:08 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

So what do you think after playing through these changes? We want to know!

3 sorties done, 6000 endo earned.  Endo is still quite common, though I'm sure others have already gotten different items.  I will hold off my silent screams for a week and see what happens.

I have to mention this though...

On 11/11/2016 at 11:08 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Various Endo Amounts

"various" = 2000 and 4000, not really a variety.  Here's a thought, combine the two and then randomize the total.  Either a base of 2000/4000 + random(base), now that would be "various endo amounts" as it would literally vary every time.  It would also eliminate another endo reward being in the table.

To be frank I feel like the rewards that are also available for plat have such amazingly low drops rates just so they are near impossible to earn as rewards on a daily basis.  I've done sorties every single day since their release, missing only a few days (I'm sure you can verify that DE) and I've only see like 3 potatoes, 1 lego core, and I THINK one exilus mod though I can't be certain on that.

Total endo rewards though have probably broken the 200k mark by now,  I know I can't expect a new tww reward every day or a leg core or even a potato, and certainly not a focus lens, as those are also plat based rewards, but there needs to be something added to the mix that can be a refreshing reward to see daily that isn't gamebreaking or risking plat profits. 10 nitain maybe?  A random mod that only drops from sabo/spy missions (including uranus mods) other mods/items that are only available through a super specific source?

We aren't exactly a loot heavy game in the way other games are I know but there has to be some way to break the tedium.

18 minutes ago, Dioxety said:

So focus is still not worth the effort. Okay.

Beyond the two OP focus schools, focus won't really be worth it beyond obtaining a few hundred grand's worth of focus in those two schools until they revamp the whole system.  If you already have those two schools, then you'll pretty much set until that happens.

2 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Would it be possible to remove lenses from Sorties? It kind of feels like a slap in the face getting Endo and lenses all the time. 

Especially after doing Sortie 3 under "Bow only" condition and facing Kuva Siphon at the same time as you're being swarmed with lvl 90 enemies. Sheesh.

done 4 sorties got 3 lenses and 2k endo - hmm what could I possibly think about that?

Remove lenses already the people that need them shouldnt be doing sorties - give them to the syndicates or bring back the tick system for them

And yeah ty for the token system you announced that'd be in ww, rly like not being dependant on RnGesus.

Edited by Radagosh
added some constructive criticism

With lenses now being fully random drops instead of filtering down the different disciplines as you go 1 set per season, I'd maybe like to see lens conversion blueprints available.  Sink some resources into making a lens into the school you want to earn focus for.

2 minutes ago, Callback said:

With lenses now being fully random drops instead of filtering down the different disciplines as you go 1 set per season, I'd maybe like to see lens conversion blueprints available.  Sink some resources into making a lens into the school you want to earn focus for.

There is no "season" it resets daily.

4 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Well, that really sucks tbh. So far 2/3 of my sortie rewards have been useless lenses for a useless and utterly broken focus system.

We really don't need lots of lenses. I hope DE at least realises that 95% of the focus school nodes add nothing even remotely useful while increasing the cooldown by about as long as it takes to complete a mission. This is worse than useless, it's essentially a kick in the teeth for having gone through the trouble of completing the sortie.

There are a few different opinions about the endo and the focus lenses.  When looking at sortie rewards before I was pissed because I still don't need endo anymore as far as I am concerned.  It just doesn't feel like an end game thing because to get there, we have already leveled up all our mods.  Some people want it, but most people don't want the endo.

The focus lenses are a more mixed opinion.  Some people want them so they can use more lenses, while other people have gotten lucky, gotten a few and don't want them.  I have a lot of different weapons and quite a few frames.  I do want lots of lenses, and I am not going to buy them, or put up with some greedy trader to get them.  I really do want lenses from the sorties.  It is pretty much the most important reward for me.  Yet, out of like 100 sortie rewards, it has been around 70 endo rewards, and 6 lens rewards.  With some of the other rewards here and there.

I am happy that nezha isn't on there.  Nezha being a sortie reward was the stupidest thing I ever heard of.  Nice that another frame was brought to us, but bad that it was put somewhere where it wouldn't be useful.  The various guns were okay ideas, but it still was messy because they weren't really needed or useful after you got them once.  People aren't going to make two of most of those weapons, and trading is never a good answer to unnecessary drops.

The new reward list is shorter, but I am still expecting endless endo and nothing of value.  Mostly because there is only one thing I want from the list.  Everything else has so much less use to me.  Including the mod.

Choosing our reward would be bad, but there probably should still be an elimination option available.  Some things just aren't valuable to people and we don't feel that we are getting anything great for our efforts.

After starting warframe today and having a quick thought, I came back to edit this.  With Focus introduced in second dream, but lenses not available until after war within, the system may end up truly sucking for some people.  They get one lens and get told, hey, go finish this quest two stars away or  pay plat for your lenses.  Overall, the random source for lenses from sorties is pretty lame.  They really need some better availability.  Perhaps tack on another treasure hunting quest with Maroo.  She has the weekly source for ayatans.  Maybe she could find lenses for us too.

Edited by JHarlequin

Personally I hate it mostly because I have S#&$ luck in sorties. We're now back to pre-change with the sorties and all I'm seeing is endo at least with the checklist so long as I played through the entire season I could get things and even stack up some lenses since I don't like buying greater lenses. Now I'm just gonna be stuck getting endo. Bring back the non-repeatables. I don't mind getting endo because I still level up mods to either sell or give to someone since I play daily but I liked getting endo here and there while also getting other items off the sortie list and then pretty much being rewarded for getting it all by getting a very ok amount of endo.

Edited by SirWolfen

6 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

You lost me there, lens are important for weapon diversity, they can't stay sortie rewards only forever. 

And I still get endo all the time. Seriously, this feel like i'm forever stuck at the end of a sortie saison.