Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[TWW] Sorties Changes/Additions Feedback

[DE]Danielle

On 12/11/2016 at 0:33 AM, Shockwave- said:

I"m disappointed that the weapons and lenses were removed. That's why I did sorites. The Endo rewards are ok, but you get the other things so rarely that it's not worth trying for them. I've done most of the sorites since they came out and i've gotten 1 exilus adapter, and i think 2 of each potato. Getting more lense to put on more frames and getting the weapons i'd missed was it. Not sure there is any real pressing reason to do sorties any more.

Riven and endo is my true destiny

@[DE]Danielle I believe the problem in the sorties right now is getting those lenses, they were kinda nice to get when they were worth something back in the second dream release but right now i believe people will be hapier if you replace lenses with something else and just get the lenses into syndicate offerings or something like that

I dont want any more endo! Please make it stop! (lower drop rate on 2k endo, its broken)

When i finish an END GAME mission, i expect to get something with actual value, that is useful to me in some way. If i wanted more endo, i would go farm endo (or would disolve my hundreds of junk mods i have sitting in my inventory). Getting 2k endo drops 10 times in a row makes me question why do i even play this game anymore.

I love the change!  The only thing I want to be different is, I would love to get rarity indicators for the different rewards, like has been done for relics.  Exact % values would be great, but I would settle for color coding on the sortie reward table to indicate relative rarity.

Until now I only received endo... 2k to be more precise.
So it seems like nothing changed at all. At least back then when we had the unchecked rewards I played the missions expecting to earn something.
This is the 4 day since the changes,if in week i don't receive one single different reward other than endo I won't play sorties anymore, or warframe to be honest, because by that time I will have all the new content maxed.

And like someone posted above transparency about the chances of getting the rewards would be good.
Because I might just being unlucky, but since i don't know if I'm or not, I'll just assume it's normal to have endo as reward with this frequency, and i won't even be looking to get new riven mods.

Along the way since i decided to post feedback about the sorties, let's be honest, I did the 1st 7 seasons of the sorties all days, the other seasons untill i get all unchecked rewards and some more runs,and only once i got a exilus adapter out of the rare rewards list,wich I didn't need because all my frames by that time had them.

Almost one year of sorties getting nothing but endo doing the sorties, I understand the drop rates for this items that are more valuable should be low.
But think about it a little, in almost one year getting a exilus adapter out of the rare rewards....
Little edit: 2k endo again.
Another little edit: 2k endo AGAIN

Edited by BBOTAA

I have an idea on getting ppl out of the 2k endo hell... each time you get a reward, the chance of you getting that reward next time becomes lower --> the more endo you get, the less likely you are to get more. After you get something else, the drop chance resets to base and voila, the system is still random but people arent getting r*ped by endless endo. This would also work for other rewards, and would for example prevent people from getting 10 riven mods in a row, thus creating a huge power gap or messing up the market...Get on it DE, i want something useful for a change ;-).

2 hours ago, MuninDeShyra said:

I have an idea on getting ppl out of the 2k endo hell... each time you get a reward, the chance of you getting that reward next time becomes lower --> the more endo you get, the less likely you are to get more. After you get something else, the drop chance resets to base and voila, the system is still random but people arent getting r*ped by endless endo. This would also work for other rewards, and would for example prevent people from getting 10 riven mods in a row, thus creating a huge power gap or messing up the market...Get on it DE, i want something useful for a change ;-).

Better idea, just remove endo and lenses from sorties, everyone will be happy.

On 12.11.2016 at 5:08 AM, [DE]Danielle said:

Sortie Rewards are now set as:

• Various Endo Amounts
  • Orokin Catalyst
  • Orokin Reactor
  • A random Focus Lens
  • Exilus Adaptor
  • Legendary Core
  • 1 new item coming soon (see below)!

After seven Sortie days:

- 2.000 Endo     6x

- Greater Zenurik Lens     1x

Yes, that´s all I got. So my feedback is to be polite and not say anything else.

Well maybe to friends, who were interested in Warframe...

Edited by Thyralion

1 hour ago, -Dasine- said:

for myself after 4 days it has been

day 1 > uniaru lens

day 2 > 2k endo

day 3 > uniaru lens

day 4 > greater uniaru lens

way to go DE, sorties have become pointless again

day 1 > 2k endo

day 2 > 2k endo

day 3 > 2k endo

day 4 > 2k endo

day 5 > 2k endo

i would kill to be in your shoes right now

Edited by hazerddex

please DE is it too much to ask to have a system in the Sortie that makes it so you don t get the same reward 2 times in a row and more ? Because i m really not interested in doing the Sorties for endo, i don t want endo i want other things i want lenses i want riven mods hell i want legendary cores i want EVERYTHING ELSE OTHER THAN ENDO like half of the people here it seems

I ll be more than happy to see DIVERSITY IN MY REWARDS every 2 days if it has to be that way, because i have things that i want and these things ARE NOT ENDO IF I WANT ENDO I LL FARM IN A SURVIVAL OR A DEFENSE OR AN INTERCEPTION OR EXCAVATION 

It s bad enough to be waiting a whole day for something i don t want knowing i could get anything else, knowing i could get it easily anywhere else, but getting it again and again is not good

11 minutes ago, thegamer118 said:

please DE is it too much to ask to have a system in the Sortie that makes it so you don t get the same reward 2 times in a row and more ? Because i m really not interested in doing the Sorties for endo, i don t want endo i want other things i want lenses i want riven mods hell i want legendary cores i want EVERYTHING ELSE OTHER THAN ENDO like half of the people here it seems

I ll be more than happy to see DIVERSITY IN MY REWARDS every 2 days if it has to be that way, because i have things that i want and these things ARE NOT ENDO IF I WANT ENDO I LL FARM IN A SURVIVAL OR A DEFENSE OR AN INTERCEPTION OR EXCAVATION 

It s bad enough to be waiting a whole day for something i don t want knowing i could get anything else, knowing i could get it easily anywhere else, but getting it again and again is not good

like make it where if you got somthing from yesterday sortie you cant get it for the next day sortie?

(whining removed)

Here is my feedback on how sorties should be changed.

Change it to a "progress toward a Riven mod" Lets face it, mostly that is what people want now. Each day you get to keep your rolled reward (even a Riven mod) OR trade that in for X points towards a Riven mod. When you accumulate a certain number of points, you get a riven mod.

Could even grant a little progress bonus for doing the sortie without failing, or without dying even once, no alarms in spy, etc. Almost like the riven mod (or affinity) challenges themselves. 10 points per completed sortie +1 for not failing, +1 for not dying, +1 for no alarms etc, so maybe 15possible points a day, with 10 guaranteed and up to 5 more (not dying and not failing are always there and then one per mission). So base it off 15 points and say 150 points, or 10 sorties you get a riven mod (balance this to what the RNG is now, if it's 10 % drop rate make it 10 sorties, etc), more if you fail the things. Perhaps a 50% bonus for the tasks is too much but something like that. Removes the bad RNG, introduces penalties for not doing well, disincentives AFKing (dying while afk. actually if there was a way to remove points for Afking during a mission below the base 10 even better). PLayers get the feeling of working towards something, and influencing it with skill, while the drop rate doesn't REALLY change. Challenges could be things like:

Spy - no alarms at all

Defense - operator never goes down

Survival, LS never goes below X or no towers used

Capture - timed challenge to capture the target

Exterminate - No players downed

Excavation - no excavators lost

MD - no Damage to consoles (or some reasonable limit to damage taken)

Aborting a mission results in no bonus for that sortie that day.

Notice that those who like the sorites how they are now and want those rewards can keep them 100% the same.

Edit. Heck DE can sell boosters that double your points earned that sorite if you carry one in your gear like a stalker beacon. It's consumed at the end and you get double the points IF you trade in our reward for points. So if you eared 14 points that day you choose between 2000 K endo or 14 points, or 28 points with the booster (either way the booster is used up). Sell em in packs of 5 or what not, Another plat sink for DE.

Edited by Shockwave-

I'd like to see the Sedna junction requirement removed to access tww cause i already have the star chart unlocked and have zero interest in another grind-wall to get to content again so i suppose until i see that bit tweaked and or am given an option to "skip" junction requirements  cause emphasis i don't want another grind-wall to get to content.

The recurring theme here is that no one wants to do the sortie every day only to get more endo or lenses they don't need, while someone else is happily collecting stacks of riven mods. This leads to a whole lot of frustration and bitterness.

As suggested by others, I think we need something to balance out the rewards. The chances of different rewards dropping should be modified by what has been recently received. That way at least we can continue doing sorties without the dread of maybe never getting something we actually want.

It's obviously just more fair on the player base and avoids all this bitterness. There's enough of an RNG wall on the riven mods without also having the chance of never even getting one.

Yet another 2k endo drop... this is starting to feel more like a bug then bad luck, are you sure the system works as intended for everyone? Might wanna do some inspecting on that matter. Removing the endo drops alltogether would save a lot of time though.

PS: I would also love to see any kind of official response on this topic so that i know somebody from DE has read it

Edited by MuninDeShyra

6 hours ago, MuninDeShyra said:

Yet another 2k endo drop... this is starting to feel more like a bug then bad luck, are you sure the system works as intended for everyone? Might wanna do some inspecting on that matter. Removing the endo drops alltogether would save a lot of time though.

PS: I would also love to see any kind of official response on this topic so that i know somebody from DE has read it

Yes it would be nice to know if receiving only endo is normal. And if it's what should be expected.

Edited by BBOTAA

I'm afraid I will have to add to the overall complaints regarding the sorties new rewards. I think people are truly fed up with those annoying lenses. You should replace them with something more useful, like Kuva resource. Spare some players the trouble of having to farm Kuva based on a chance, hoping it will spawn every time they begin the one same mission, repeating it over and over again. Apart from the above suggestion, replacing focus lens reward (yes, even the Greater ones), with Kuva resource, how about the following suggestion? Players wait for a whole day to do the next sorties round. Show us some love and make the sortie rewards similar to fissures; each player rolls for a different reward, and then every player can select a reward they prefer among the 4 rolled. This will encourage players to go with a full group, and eliminate some of the frustration of repeatedly getting the 2000 Endo (speaking of which, like seriously, as someone said above, reduce that drop rate; it gets more annoying than actually useful after the introduction of Sculptures).

For those that might be interested, I have made another post regarding the Kuva resource and the Kuva Fortress here: