Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[TWW] Sorties Changes/Additions Feedback

[DE]Danielle

On 11/15/2016 at 8:05 AM, BBOTAA said:

Until now I only received endo... 2k to be more precise.
So it seems like nothing changed at all. At least back then when we had the unchecked rewards I played the missions expecting to earn something.

This is the 4 day since the changes,if in week i don't receive one single different reward other than endo I won't play sorties anymore, or warframe to be honest, because by that time I will have all the new content maxed.

And like someone posted above transparency about the chances of getting the rewards would be good.
Because I might just being unlucky, but since i don't know if I'm or not, I'll just assume it's normal to have endo as reward with this frequency, and i won't even be looking to get new riven mods.

Along the way since i decided to post feedback about the sorties, let's be honest, I did the 1st 7 seasons of the sorties all days, the other seasons untill i get all unchecked rewards and some more runs,and only once i got a exilus adapter out of the rare rewards list,wich I didn't need because all my frames by that time had them.

Almost one year of sorties getting nothing but endo doing the sorties, I understand the drop rates for this items that are more valuable should be low.
But think about it a little, in almost one year getting a exilus adapter out of the rare rewards....
Little edit: 2k endo again.
Another little edit: 2k endo AGAIN

Well here I'am, yet again, with endo again today. Since the update I've seen nothing but endo as a reward.2k endo.

So as I said I'll be taking a break from the game. It's useless keep spinning this mouse wheel, this one and kuva one.
I got all the new cotent maxed, altough I forgot about the caustascyst the last time I was around and still have 6 levels to go,this mouse is too tired to even get those 6 lvls.

This is simply too much of an unfair weighted rng, in my opinion, to keep trying.
Next time when you hype changes in a system make sure it's for the better.
Hope i don't come across as rude, because honestly that's not the intention, the intention is to show disapointment that a year old system only changed for the worst.
See you in game again when this as changed.

Edited by BBOTAA

we don't need a point system for sortie. imo what they could actually do is split the table into 3 sections award 1 reward for each of the missions. i find it unsettling when people say the only viable end game. Bloated stats =/= challenge. if people are looking for challenge then that expectation should be met with mechanics not bullet sponge satellite cannon DPS. enemy lvl should not exceed 60 and the enemies need mechanics to make them more aggressive (not turn it into how many CC can you spam to lock down a map because the enemies become annoying to deal with). lets not forget sortie is daily thing. it should look good, feel good, and sound good when you play it.

remove lenses to some other place or at least make it so, that u won't get a lense for an entirely maxed out focus school or two or three. Make it a challenge room, where u need to activate entirely maxed out tree on something/someone so that it checks that u in fact have maxed out everything and flags your account as to not getting lenses for those schools anymore ~_~ 

Since TWW, i only received 2k endo (nothing other)... five or six days in a row ... I didn't count anymore. 

Guess what ? One more day with 2k endo :). Doing a lvl 100 Grineer eximus fortress defense for 2k endo. Some kind of joke.

I'll stop doing sortie until it's fixed or changed.

Edited by Vicelow

15 hours ago, hazerddex said:

de has announced they are ending the endless endo :D

• There will be a change in place for Sortie rewards that will reduce the chance of you getting Endo more than twice in a row

I literally got only endo everyday since TWW update, that was ridiculous. It doesn't really end endo in sortie but i guess it's better than anything...

• There will be a change in place for Sortie rewards that will reduce the chance of you getting Endo more than twice in a row

So from 90% down to 87%?

I´m not entirely sure people who run (and obviously succeed at) Sorties on a regular basis are in desperate need of mod upgrade material. But with the current reward table and chances, I´m not one of them anymore anyway.

Just ran the sortie this morning, 2K Endo. This is after yesterday post-hotfix in which I also got 2K Endo, what exactly is the reduction in the chance to get the 2K Endo bundle? Because whatever it is set to at this point is not enough.

Riven Mods need to either be one of the main rewards, or be shifted over to a weekly event from Teshin, so that people have a guaranteed way to get them, and thus have an actual reason to play around with kuva siphons and the new mods. Otherwise people are just going to run through TWW and then go on hiatus again.

5 hours ago, Nox_Terminus said:

Riven Mods need to either be one of the main rewards, or be shifted over to a weekly event from Teshin, so that people have a guaranteed way to get them, and thus have an actual reason to play around with kuva siphons and the new mods. Otherwise people are just going to run through TWW and then go on hiatus again.

the riven mods are just to breath new life into old or mostly unused weapons. there doesnt even need to be some kind of ridiculous time gate like a week wait for them. they need to be moved into kuva fortress while also there should be kuva fortress alerts that have a chance to offer kuva/riven mods.

id like to add depending on how many times it was cycled it should offer a great conversion to endo. 

Edited by EinheriarJudith

1 hour ago, EinheriarJudith said:

the riven mods are just to breath new life into old or mostly unused weapons. there doesnt even need to be some kind of ridiculous time gate like a week wait for them. they need to be moved into kuva fortress while also there should be kuva fortress alerts that have a chance to offer kuva/riven mods.

id like to add depending on how many times it was cycled it should offer a great conversion to endo. 

Sorties are a time-gate, and they're RNG based as-is. Having it be a week is just an example based on Maroo's treasure system days that isn't the point. People cant "breathe new lift into old weapons" if they aren't getting Rviens.

A guaranteed acquisition method in a game with as much RNG involved as Warframe, is more likely to sit well with players, than a random chance like Nezha's original acquisition method. The time between events wouldn't even need to be a week, could be every 3 days, or every Wednesday and Saturday, doesn't matter. The point is people want a method which doesn't rely solely on luck, because the weapon the mod attaches to and the stats the mod provides already do that. If anything it may simply be time for a token system for things in the sortie table.

Edited by Nox_Terminus

4 hours ago, Nox_Terminus said:

Sorties are a time-gate, and they're RNG based as-is. Having it be a week is just an example based on Maroo's treasure system days that isn't the point. People cant "breathe new lift into old weapons" if they aren't getting Rviens.

A guaranteed acquisition method in a game with as much RNG involved as Warframe, is more likely to sit well with players, than a random chance like Nezha's original acquisition method. The time between events wouldn't even need to be a week, could be every 3 days, or every Wednesday and Saturday, doesn't matter. The point is people want a method which doesn't rely solely on luck, because the weapon the mod attaches to and the stats the mod provides already do that. If anything it may simply be time for a token system for things in the sortie table.

riven mods shipped with TWW and the kuva fortress having them be anywhere but kuva fortress makes no sense. they created a whole new tileset that is done quite well but there are just to few reasons to go there. the sortie gate they put on rivens was in bad taste. now if they make an event based on the kuva fortress it will be even better. they could have put them as a chance from caches from kuva exterminate. all im saying is there is many ways they could have done it sortie is the worst way and adding any further time gates on them will only worsen the situation.

others are saying we need damage 3.0 before doing anything with riven mods and i totally agree since riven mods are just another bandaid.

On 11/19/2016 at 7:40 PM, EinheriarJudith said:

riven mods shipped with TWW and the kuva fortress having them be anywhere but kuva fortress makes no sense. they created a whole new tileset that is done quite well but there are just to few reasons to go there. the sortie gate they put on rivens was in bad taste. now if they make an event based on the kuva fortress it will be even better. they could have put them as a chance from caches from kuva exterminate. all im saying is there is many ways they could have done it sortie is the worst way and adding any further time gates on them will only worsen the situation.

others are saying we need damage 3.0 before doing anything with riven mods and i totally agree since riven mods are just another bandaid.

A time-gate is only an issue if there is RNG in whether or not you get a riven mod. Having it be from Teshin, because HE gives it to you makes more sense than it just showing up in the Kuva fortress because "reasons".

Oh and the reward from today's sortie, along with yesterday, and the four days before that, another Endo bundle.

SIX DAYS IN A ROW! And what is the lucky price I get for six days in a row now? 2K ENDOOO! 

The audience is hyping and some are starting to stand up and screaming  "Encore! Encore! Encore! Encore!"

The Endo love is strong in the audience! But the one who gets the price is not so happy. But takes it as what it is, a token that he is hated by the game as he works hard but was born without any form of luck.

Edited by Krozair

On 11/21/2016 at 3:40 AM, Nox_Terminus said:

A time-gate is only an issue if there is RNG in whether or not you get a riven mod. Having it be from Teshin, because HE gives it to you makes more sense than it just showing up in the Kuva fortress because "reasons".

Oh and the reward from today's sortie, along with yesterday, and the four days before that, another Endo bundle.

what? first off the rivens are a part of TWW they require a resource that came with TWW. im not going to argue teshins involvement because his presence was also there in TWW  with it ending up in kuva fortress. it would only be acceptable from teshin if it was some kind of event that also involved kuva fortress.

ive stopped doing sortie because it has been yielding endo  mostly. its nice they reduced the reward table but sortie has never been a fun thing for me because bloated stats =/= challenge and throwing CC at it shows a clear problem. imo the worst part of this entire game for me is enemy lvl (scaling)

So after six days of 2k Endo finally a Riven mod. And yea I still think the game is broken when others have 3 or more from the rewards when many of us can only hope for one Riven per week. 

Only Problem with the mod, because I play the game in german I had a little problem with the Q but for this I made another Forums entry already. 

Yea was a great feeling to get it finally. 

Good news everyone.  I am up to 8 consecutive days now with 2k endo.  At least with the old sortie system, I'd get 4k once in a while.  This is absolutely miserable. 

edit:  New sortie completed... 2k endo 9 days in a row now.

Edited by AIM9x

I personally think the way Sortie rewards work needs a change. I am pretty sure if riven mods weren't a part of sorties people would have less issues. Also 2k endo used to be 25 cores. 25 cores used to be an amazing reward but with all the primed mods 2k endo really isn't a lot. Also with the ayatan addition endo is easier to get elsewhere. So here are my suggestions based on this.

Riven mods removed from the completion rewards. A cache system during sorties added to replace this. Have 2-3 caches per mission requiring a count of 10 to get a mod. So you don't get one daily but can get one every couple of days, would also help stop people from rushing through sorties like rescue so quickly. They don't have to be caches but something similar possibly riven fragments or something like that.

Change the endo rewards from 2k and 4k to one reward maybe make it something like 3k in the middle.