Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gear Menu Glitch

Zephyr_Schwarz

Alright so, the War Within just dropped, but one of my friends doesn't have Sedna unlocked yet, so we were helping him finish the requirements on Lua. At the end of the Exterminate Mission on Plato, we found a Cephalon Fragment and naturally I went to bring out my Codex Scanner. Instead of getting the usual Gear menu, I would up with this white box that say Maroo's Brazaar, as seen in the screenshot. I could not exit out of this screen, even with the Esc key. I don't know why this happened exactly, but I did manage to leave the mission after the minute timer ran out with my two friends on extraction. The opened their gear menus and were fine, so it just might've been an isolated case.
0ef5e8a71eb4edc90de24f2d818f6f75.png

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Netzwerkfehler said:

I read a similar bug report. I had winter glyph equipped before it got robbed. Changing glyphs fixes my problem

I just realized that my Winter Glyph has also been robbed.  Weird. I'll try putting on a diff glyph and see if that works.  Unbelievable.  I changed my glyph from the Lotus symbol that was left behind by the Winter Glyph Thief and now I can equip new gear on my gear wheel without freezing.

Hey Tenno,

We're looking into this issue but are having difficulty reproducing what you are experiencing. If any of you experiences this bug again, would you mind sending me or support your EE.log?

• Quit the game before starting another mission.
  • Go to: %LOCALAPPDATA%\Warframe on your computer. 
  • Send your EE.log file to me via PM or to support via a ticket.
Spoiler

EE_FINDER_2.0.gif

here's a handy GIF!

Thanks! 

Also, changing your Glyph may be a solution, so please try that in the meantime to see if it works for you!

Edited by [DE]Taylor
added edit at bottom