Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within Bug [Spoliers]

CrBaKazuya

25 minutes ago, Wafflebomb223 said:

(spoiler) the part where the ship decompresses is extremely tedious if you have a sentinel as the sentinel starts turning on you, in which i dont know if this is a bug.

(i have helios so this is getting really hard)

the ramp part is certain death 

had this too, just try over and over again (took me around 2 hours)

Same here: cinematic ends, Ordis speaks, says I must flee and then nothing happens, door keeps shut no matter how long I stand there or where I go in the room.

Alt + f4, restarted the game a dozen times and nothing, same stuff.

At least I figured that if you shoot the sentinel with your laser thing it won't attack. I'm using Helios too, seems like it's a recurring thing, maybe there's something wrong with it.

Also I can't even play normally as it hops to the same part as I log in.

DE pls

1 :

EXTREME affinity loss after finishing the quest. I killed a grineer heavy that gave me 6223 affinity due to 500% + stealth combo, and my weapon went from 5803 xp to 6224 xp .. gaining a whopping 414 affinity on the weapon a smashing 6% xp , the tenno seems to steal 44% of both frame and weapon each (88% total) it keeps stealing all the affinity :<

2: shifting to tenno while under the influence of magnetic proc causes the display distortion to become permanent until mag procced again and letting it run out. 

3. rapidly shifting  between tenno and frame causes you to glitch trough walls and things. 

1 :

EXTREME affinity loss after finishing the quest. I killed a grineer heavy that gave me 6223 affinity due to 500% + stealth combo, and my weapon went from 5803 xp to 6224 xp .. gaining a whopping 414 affinity on the weapon a smashing 6% xp , the tenno seems to steal 44% of both frame and weapon each (88% total) it keeps stealing all the affinity :<

2: shifting to tenno while under the influence of magnetic proc causes the display distortion to become permanent until mag procced again and letting it run out. 

3. rapidly shifting  between tenno and frame causes you to glitch trough walls and things. 

4. tenno bodies are always active, a tenno can pick up a key for mobile defense and keep it, if dismissed the key stays with the tenno, when shifting again the tenno reappears with the key, which shows tenno bodies are always active, probably the source of the affinity drain also possible trolling potential for people keeping keys to prevent mission completion

5. finishing a mission as tenno by walking into extraction causes the mission rewards to not be given/displayed. 

Edited by Fylas
2 more bugs

1 hour ago, Fylas said:

1 :

4. tenno bodies are always active, a tenno can pick up a key for mobile defense and keep it, if dismissed the key stays with the tenno, when shifting again the tenno reappears with the key, which shows tenno bodies are always active, probably the source of the affinity drain also possible trolling potential for people keeping keys to prevent mission completion

5. finishing a mission as tenno by walking into extraction causes the mission rewards to not be given/displayed. 

Affinity bug update, it appears to  modify the affinity gain per piece as if its party xp , when I go in with only warframe and primary weapon I get 20% on the weapon, but if I go in with 3 weapons and sentinel, I get like 6%  it's as if it counts the tenno, their secondary weapon (void beam, confirmed by picking up a mobile defense key and being still able to use it) and their melee (void blast? staff equipped on back during quest line seems to hint at a hidden melee slot) so warframe, primary weapon, tenno, tenno beam, tenno void blast/melee = 100% : 5 = 20% each 

somehow the script responsible for dividing affinity between equipment seems to freak out due to the tenno after tww. 

Hi. I have done the conditions to unlock my rifle riven mod in mission solo interception: equip a hobbled dragon key on interception rank 30 or higher in solo. i have done interceptions on sedna and into the void, but my  mod is locked again. Can you help my situation please?

Just now, ExllKps said:

I have an issue. No matter how hard i try , how many times i restart , i cant dash when fighting the guardians. ctrl e doesnt work and it only does a void blast when i do that. How to fix? DE pls.

the void dash is crouch jump not crouch E

4 hours ago, Wafflebomb223 said:

(spoiler) the part where the ship decompresses is extremely tedious if you have a sentinel as the sentinel starts turning on you, in which i dont know if this is a bug.

(i have helios so this is getting really hard)

the ramp part is certain death 

same ... wonder why i keep returning to the same spot agn and agn

5 hours ago, hellodownthere said:

ive found a bug where nothing happens when i press 5 when im out of the seat (after you show Ordis the Void powers) it's really frustrating since i cant play at all. i set all my keybindings to default to see if it was a problem with my keybindings but it's not and now i can't play warframe anymore please help.

+1

26 minutes ago, Sheorgorath said:

+1

did you check if you reset the regular or lunaro keysetting? they are separate. also 5 is for the focus ability hotkey, if you changed that and did not switch to default, its your custom key

13 hours ago, CrBaKazuya said:

So i figured out a bug in the War Within where during the Purge Precept part, the door wont open, I'm tortured forever as Helios kills me a hundred times. /unstuck doesn't work  

10 hours ago, Lostami said:

Purge Precept part, the door wont open, I'm stuck. So I'm locked into this quest, and it's impossible to complete.. locking me out of the whole game? I'm annoyed but not worried, DE is likely monitoring the release and will likely fix this soon. I hope... we will see, i half aspect them to have passed out from holding their collective breath as they worked on this.

7 hours ago, Dalis918 said:

Same as CrBaKazuya. Stuck being purged by Ordis and helios trying to kill me. GG -.-

Same here. Stuck in the purge part, with Helios aka TR8-TOR killing me, and door won't open at all. If i restart the game, it autoloads this exact point of quest, so i cannot play normal mode or reset quest or anything.

In other words, i cannot play warframe until this bug is fixed.