Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within Bug [Spoliers]

CrBaKazuya

Having the exact same issue as Ryulch17.  I can dash past the Queen's shield, and then on the 1 in 10 attempts where I still have enough power to dash again, I dash straight through the queen, out the other side, halfway across the map, and have no staff.

This is AFTER I already had the bug where Ordis never purged the ship and my Carrier just kept killing me over and over.

It's also been almost a month since this mission dropped, and these issues have not been fixed.  These are game-breaking glitches that are still going strong almost a month later.  That is just pathetic.  Maybe if the gameplay of the rest of it was even remotely fun I'd be a little less furious, but I haven't had fun on this quest since I first left my Warframe.  Jesus DE, what the hell?  Slow walking.  More slow walking.  MORE slow walking.  I literally put a tape measure (closest heavy object to my keyboard) on the W (forward) Key and just let it go while I went and got ready for work.

Of course now that this quest is broken, I also can't play the actual game, because I just load up in the queen's chamber over and over, unable to do anything.

Edited by ArxDurusMaximus

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wasn't having any issue before encountering the final boss.

The grineer Queen suppose to shoot me laser with her staff after defeating those guards but she remains in her barrier and now I can't do anything and keep listening to Teshin and the old lady yelling, again and again. What can I do, seriously, I've gone this far :(

Edited by Wing_Sieg

• 1 month later...

Apparently as almost 4 years as a Warframe, my game decided that I was some sort of Operator/Excalibur Hybrid.  WTG for coding that needs to be cleaned up.  

YjxiFFw.jpg

P.S.  Like the hair on top of Excalibur's Helmet Neuroptics.  I definitely feel as though I'm coming out of a Mad Max movie. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 13.11.2016 at 1:19 AM, Flames21891 said:

GUYS! I fixed the bug OP and myself were facing.

It seems DE made a rookie coding error and tied something script related to the framerate. After setting my refresh rate to 60Hz and enabling V-Sync, then restarting the game, Ordis said a line that was missing before, and the door opened.

For other people who are stuck for various reasons, if you have an unlimited framerate, I highly suggest trying this method to see if it works.

thank you so much!! this fixed it for me!

• 2 months later...

The end boss after I defeat Tenshin does not see at all, not allowing me to even fight her. When I load the game I have to refight guards and Tenshin, then stuck there yet again. Fix this, please. I have a screenshot of "show yourself" dialogue.

Edited by dirtyBstuntin
adding image

• 4 weeks later...

sorry that this is late and you've probably got this resolved but when you "kill" teshin and you destroy the braids protecting the queens you need to do a void dash through the queen while her shield is down this is how you beat her.

Edited by hellodownthere

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...