Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within Bug [Spoliers]

CrBaKazuya

Just now, _Foxfire_ said:

Same here. Stuck in the purge part, with Helios aka TR8-TOR killing me, and door won't open at all. If i restart the game, it autoloads this exact point of quest, so i cannot play normal mode or reset quest or anything.

In other words, i cannot play warframe until this bug is fixed.

let me guess. you are unable to remove the sentinel right?, so they either need to fix the sentinel or write a script that auto unequips sentinels for people in the mission/about to start it

4 minutes ago, Fylas said:

did you check if you reset the regular or lunaro keysetting? they are separate. also 5 is for the focus ability hotkey, if you changed that and did not switch to default, its your custom key

When the objective is to hold ctrl press to activate the "power of the void" the cephalon tells me that I have disappeared from its radar and yet the objective is not fulfilled

8 hours ago, Draxenfeuer said:

i have another bug.

1) if i load into the first mission with another player then Teshin is there but there are no other enemies and am unable to interact with teshin - he just stands there brandishing his sword and doing nothing else.

2) if i try to do the mission solo then enemies are spawned from almost right at the beginning but there is no Teshin instead.

i have tried to do the first mission 8 times now and had the same result each time and i am hearing of others getting the same problem.

i have the same problem, teshin don't apear and lotus or my tenno don't talk. in the begin of the mission they don't say anything :( and teshin don't apear on the mark

9 hours ago, hellodownthere said:

ive found a bug where nothing happens when i press 5 when im out of the seat (after you show Ordis the Void powers) it's really frustrating since i cant play at all. i set all my keybindings to default to see if it was a problem with my keybindings but it's not and now i can't play warframe anymore please help.

this happened to me too. it says 'press 5 for transference' ...but no buttons work at all. had to ctrl-alt-del. until this is fixed, warframe is unplayable for me.

I'm stuck on the Purge part as well, with my Deth Cube murderfying me over and over. I wonder if it has something to do with the Sentinels?

I'd assume this would be a top priority fix since it literally locks you out of the rest of the game. Also, what about people with boosters, or Argon Crystals, or Kubrows, or anything else that's time sensitive? Will they be compensated?

I have a problem, where I can't progress through the quest. I am geting to the cave as an operator, fall from the cliff when charging the ayatan sculpture and then the game just kicks me out, and after i relogin I have to go through that long walking all over again. It happened several times and every time I am beeing logged out after I fall down.

25 minutes ago, Jaevilce said:

The bug I have, is what the guards are immortal ... T_T

did you knock em on their knees with void blast, then dashed trough em with voiddash  to remove their kuva weapons? only after that they become damageable.

GUYS! I fixed the bug OP and myself were facing.

It seems DE made a rookie coding error and tied something script related to the framerate. After setting my refresh rate to 60Hz and enabling V-Sync, then restarting the game, Ordis said a line that was missing before, and the door opened.

For other people who are stuck for various reasons, if you have an unlimited framerate, I highly suggest trying this method to see if it works.

@TheDimLocator  Same I'm having similar issues. Only difference is that the screen goes completely white and music keeps playing but literally nothing (Sensored) happens. I sat there all day today, watching the white screen for when I'll get to the end of it, never came, let that sit for 4 - 5 1/2 hours. And I can't go out of Warframe and back in, 1) The esc button is disabled for some god(...) reason, and then ontop of that, you can't exit the mission, it force you back to the part you left off, so basically I wanted to have a nice relaxing Saturday of Warframe and because that happened so early in the day, screw those plans... I have pictures to prove it if needed.

Ctrl Alt Delete has been my best friend in the TWW.. Kinda messed up. Now i'm stuck back in my ship after killing the golden maggots, can't get through the door, it just says RCtrl for void mode up at the top. Guess I'll just have to wait till it gets fixed.

43 minutes ago, Flames21891 said:

GUYS! I fixed the bug OP and myself were facing.

It seems DE made a rookie coding error and tied something script related to the framerate. After setting my refresh rate to 60Hz and enabling V-Sync, then restarting the game, Ordis said a line that was missing before, and the door opened.

For other people who are stuck for various reasons, if you have an unlimited framerate, I highly suggest trying this method to see if it works.

THIS IS THE FIX!!! GOOD JOB MAN. DE MUST HIRE YOU :) 

NO REALLY DE WTF WITH THIS BUG?????????????????????

Edited by EVIL_DESTROYER_666

48 minutes ago, Fylas said:

did you knock em on their knees with void blast, then dashed trough em with voiddash  to remove their kuva weapons? only after that they become damageable.

I got bored of throwing the void blast and nothing ... even when I hit it it hurt me xDD

1 hour ago, Jaevilce said:

I got bored of throwing the void blast and nothing ... even when I hit it it hurt me xDD

the combo is void blast, void dash = then either attack em with your warframe or your void beam, its not that hard.