Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within Bug [Spoliers]

CrBaKazuya

Spoiler

I found a fix to this problem guys, look at this post I made for a complete step by step guide on what you can do to try and fix the White Screen Glitch in the liset, while using Transference. https://forums.warframe.com/topic/717141-tww-transference-bug-how-to-fix/

Look at this ^ This is my solution to the mentioned bug, try it, if it works tell others and give me feedbakc, Btw the Transference glitch is actually based on Frame rates, the point of this solution is to minimize your frame rates to allow optimal playing for the rest of the quest, 

Edited by Starscope5

i got a game break bug here. the cutscene where you transference say it line then it sit there for like 10 seconds. and when pull away, no sound and the whole area is dark cant see any thing and when i did get my hand on a maw, the end point is not there on the other side of the wall.

oh and this after the first hotfix. DE fix this please, cant play the game till it fix.

ok i pinpoint the bug, the first 3 choises dont show up before you get transference never show up.

Edited by phoenixraider
I pinpoint the problem

i didn't receive the mod unlock after i unlocked the rifle riven mod, it said on the screen that i unlocked it and i pressed ok, but after that it was still locked on my mods section and i tried re doing the mission and it didn't even show the completed again and its still locked

i didn't receive the mod unlock after i unlocked the rifle riven mod, it said on the screen that i unlocked it and i pressed ok, but after that it was still locked on my mods section and i tried re doing the mission and it didn't even show the completed again and its still locked

8 hours ago, Flames21891 said:

GUYS! I fixed the bug OP and myself were facing.

It seems DE made a rookie coding error and tied something script related to the framerate. After setting my refresh rate to 60Hz and enabling V-Sync, then restarting the game, Ordis said a line that was missing before, and the door opened.

For other people who are stuck for various reasons, if you have an unlimited framerate, I highly suggest trying this method to see if it works.

YESSSS !! It's ok for me !! the cephalon saw reaparaitre mon tenno thing that they did not do before
You're a champion guy! THANKS !

2 hours ago, Alnico said:

same, no word from DE at all yet

still permastuck on this part of the quest

After waking for the second time, and re-casting all your abilities, the 'PRESS 5 TO ACTIVATE TRANSFERENCE' screen happens where you can't do anything else, only problem is pressing the button or holding it down or pre-emptively rebinding it to another button and pressing or holding that down don't work either, anyone else having this issue?

End result is that I'm stuck on that screen with nothing to do but alt-f4

http://i.imgur.com/FJ6pXzs.jpg

this part https://youtu.be/WB91_sKPc-4?t=3110 i chose neutral twice, dont know if that's related

yeah i'm stuck here too it's so annoying, literal game breaking glitch

nice operator by the way

I cant use focus as before since i finished TWW. When i click 5, i release my operator, but cant activate focus (when its full). What should i do? This makes focus power usless.

Hey, doubletap button 5 worked for me. But still, adding number 6 (just a suggestion) for operator release would be nice.  

Edited by ARHYST

Another one to the pile:

I'm on mission where I have to unlock my operator powers. I get the melee one, teleport and stealth one just fine, than I get to the point where I'm about to get Transference one and where wiki says I get my first answer choice.

So, the custcene plays, gets to the point where I get my Tenno face closeup and answer options should appear, but they don't. I can return to normal controls by right-clicking, and even get to the next part where I get 5, but the map stays extemrly dark and I can't even see the Maw I'm supposed to stun.

Am I the only one?

I have a bug were if you get back to ordis show him your powers and press 5 i get a white screen as if something is supposed to happen ( i go into my warframe?) well anyway i just get a white screen and i can hear the music still and i can wait an hour and still no change. I cannot play the game at all since every time i restart it brings me back to showing off my powers to a friend simulator called ordis lol.

Ive the same problem as many of you.
In the purge scene when ordis says "I'm going to decompress the ship now." the usual gas/smoke cloud at the door doesnt appear and the door doesnt open. Also I dont have any quest mark on the map.

This bug is the worst couse you cant just stop the quest and go on with warframe. Instead you always spawn in this room with no solution to get out.

I would be happy if this bug can be fixed soon couse it is impossible to play the game while it is active.

What the heck????? I am geting ckicked off  from the quest to the loging screen through the quest in different instances while playing in solo mode!! I have to complete the same actions over and over again for many times!! Why the game does not save my progress??? It was frustrating when it happened durring playing in party, so I had to play mostly solo for the last half of a year, but now it happens even in solo and in the quest???? That is the most rediculous thing I have ever seen in MMO and the strongest stopper for me to play warframe! it really pisses me like heck!!! When will you fix THIS!!! For half a year I've been sending tickets to support with this issue, HALF OF A FRICKING YEAR!!!

1 hour ago, RDN-5263 said:

Another one to the pile:

I'm on mission where I have to unlock my operator powers. I get the melee one, teleport and stealth one just fine, than I get to the point where I'm about to get Transference one and where wiki says I get my first answer choice.

So, the custcene plays, gets to the point where I get my Tenno face closeup and answer options should appear, but they don't. I can return to normal controls by right-clicking, and even get to the next part where I get 5, but the map stays extemrly dark and I can't even see the Maw I'm supposed to stun.

Am I the only one?

Ok, I have found a workaround.

When I hit this scene I Alt+Tab to a different window and than back to Warframe and the dialogue interface is there.

WHY, WHY, WHY?????  I keep fighting the guardians and Teshin over and over and over again, go to the extraction, return to the ship, and then appears this horrible "no connection" sign of DOOM and I am beeing kicked of to the login screen, I relogin and AGAIN I am returned to the point where I have to fight guardians, watch all this unscipable cinematics, wheach make me sick allready after all those times I was forced to watch them over and over again!!!! That is absolute nonsance! Y U NO Do the progress be saved after every and each short load? Why does it kickes me way to the login screen????? That is absurde!

I can't play warframe, because I am not able to complete the WW quest, and I can't complete the WW quest because I am being kicked out to the login screen every, every and every time I return to the ship after the battle with guardians and the progress does not save. I am constantly stuck in a loop like in the Groundhog Day.

It seems DE made a rookie coding error and tied something script related to the framerate. After setting my refresh rate to 60Hz and enabling V-Sync, then restarting the game, Ordis said a line that was missing before, and the door opened.

For other people who are stuck for various reasons, if you have an unlimited framerate, I highly suggest trying this method to see if it works.

I can confirm that this worked for me as I have a 144hz monitor. its a bit a big derp and they should send out an announcement if they aren't going to patch it