Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TWW - Can't progress from 3rd Transference Power prompt on ship

Beemann

Completed the whole golden maw section and returned to the ship. Used void blast, used the dash, etc

Pressed the key for void mode, Ordis comments on not being able to see me, let go of space, no result

Held space til I ran out of energy, no result

Walked up to the door, doesn't open

Exited the game, re-entered, same thing. Repro'd 3/3 attempts

I'm stuck on the part where it says press 5 to use transference, after Operator says "I don't need it" (In reference to the transference thing)

Edit: If you have "use ability on selection" off, (so use q for ability for example), turn it on. That should fix it if you get stuck during the transference part.

Edited by -AoN-Steve-

Same problem here. Tried /unstuck, didn't work. Restarted 3 times, still didn't work.

Might be worth mentioning that I used void mode and some other abilities before the prompt came up, in case that causes the glitch.

*IMPORTANT NOTE*

Tried logging in on my friend's computer, who already completed Second Dream, and the sequence worked flawlessly. Tried again on my client, still bugged, which proves the issue is clientside, not account based. Am currently trying other options, but this means reinstalling probably works to fix it.

Update: Updating graphics drivers makes no difference. Will be reinstalling Warframe overnight in an attempt to fix.

Update: REINSTALLING DID NOT WORK FOR ME. 

Edited by Yuri_Doujinshi

Having this same problem.

12 hours ago, Yuri_Doujinshi said:

*IMPORTANT NOTE*

Tried logging in on my friend's computer, who already completed Second Dream, and the sequence worked flawlessly. Tried again on my client, still bugged, which proves the issue is clientside, not account based. Am currently trying other options, but this means reinstalling probably works to fix it.

Update: Updating graphics drivers makes no difference. Will be reinstalling Warframe overnight in an attempt to fix.

I am re-downloading right now to see if it will fix. if it doesn't work this game will be completely unplayable until this gets patched.

Update: Re-installed the game and updated it, bug is still present. The mission and by extension the whole game is unplayable.

Edited by Sneaky_Waffles

have tried every button and attempted my controller as well. Nothing. No way to use the 5 ability and thus no way to progress.
As an added note for controllers, the crouch button does not work for anything other than the Warframes, thus you cannot use the 'shadow' ability and have to resort to using the keyboard any time you want to use the 'shadow' ability (a later change just added that you can map controllers or keys to "Toggle Crouch" rather than "Hold for Crouch" to be able to use the ability, but still very much not ideal.) and be able to use the 'far step' ability. 

Also I tried double tapping, holding and all sorts of other inputs to the controls and keys and nothing changed. Even searched around and tried to change key bindings and controller mapping to find any change. Nothing. Although I would say this is a segment that would benefit well from its own key mapping subset for controllers. Like how Archwing and Warframes are separate. The '5' is still bugged in that segment. I have also tried verifying game cache for missing files and re-downloading the entire game, as others in different threads stated that it allegedly helped them, and it has not. hoping for a hotfix very soon..

(Trying to be as unspoilerific as possible, if it matters here)

Spoiler

If your getting stuck on the White screen type of dilemma check this out, I posted the way I found worked best to Counter Act the glitch where the screen turned white, and you couldn't do anything. 

Try this ^ It worked for me, so I posted it for the use of others who a suffering the white screen glitch!

57 minutes ago, Starscope5 said:

Try this ^ It worked for me, so I posted it for the use of others who a suffering the white screen glitch!

Tried it but it seems to be an input based thing on my end, sadly. Thanks for the info though

Also as an update, I dunno if anyone else has, but I created a support ticket and sent in my logs. Hopefully they can fix this soon. I want my big goofy cannon