[DE]Megan

The War Within: Hotfix 19.0.1

The War Within: Hotfix 19.0.1 

Major Update Thread:

Missed Major Update Notes:

• Kubrows and Kavats can now be renamed for 25 Platinum!

Changes:

• Improved huge hitches and delays when you owned a large number of cosmetic items (spot-loading).

Fixes:

• Fixed cinematics and conversations with NPCs in Relays taking over for every person within. 
  • Fixed Clan emblems not appearing. 
  • Fixed the Weekly Clem mission having a [PH] text in the title.
  • Fixed a crash with the Gear wheel.
  • Fixed a crash when attempting to join a mission.
  • Fixed a Conclave crash.

Spoiler Fixes:

Spoiler
  • Fixed a crash if your Sentinel killed you during the Purge phase in The War Within Quest.
  • Fixed a crash during the Queen's fight in The War Within Quest.

• Upvote 65

Any word on the fix for cloth physics? all my cloth syandanas are now jerking and twitching constantly :( 

also, I didn't get a reward at the end of the quest, a few people in my clan didnt.. most did..?? will this be fixed??

• Upvote 18

i have a issue with the end of the quest i was told im supposed to get the staff and the thrown weapon at the end of the quest in the mail and i finished the quest and nothing ...

• Upvote 25

Why do I have to complete the Sedna junction when I did that a couple years ago? Broken.

• Upvote 2

Jeez, you guys sure are up late. Thanks for staying with us after dropping the massive, totally not gonna be full of bugs update.

• Upvote 3

DE I love you guys and I know you're working hard but please make sure you're getting sleep this weekend. Take care of yourselves!

• Upvote 6

The Void elevators freeze and lock your warframe in when you activate one. Welp, time to go make a support ticket.

Edited by Yistern

I had some weird things on Uranus where my friend and I were popping into Sharkwing for no reason, and randomly popping out. What's that about?

What gives with the transference on the "Stunned maw"  I am mashing the hell out of 0 and nothing happens?

• Upvote 1