Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Hotfix 19.0.1

[DE]Megan

Just now, vinx909 said:

i'll give it a try. thanks. would have been nice if the game told you.

As I recall, it does, if that indeed is the part you're at ;o
Timing can be finnicky.

Spoiler

Challenge 1:
Make it to each patch of rock by jogging

Challenge 2:
Make it to each patch of rock by Void Stealthing between them (far between each outcropping)

Challenge 3:
Stun the Maw (short animation before a stun will work on it, doing the follow-up can be finnicky as well - keep at it, should get it eventually) :)

Apologies for earlier profanitys the gold jawed beast really took me to my last nerve.

The quest was awesome, graphics look amazing, storyline was great was a challenge, had to deal with glitches but got round them using titania namely the glitch at end of archwing mission in TWW i mentioned in an earlier post, had to do that 6 or 7 times before using titania to complete, the start also could only do in solo as was glitching in a ful squad.

The new abilities when using operator is cool, the new enemies are awesome looking, the queens artwork brilliant. loved TWW if only it was longer but onwards to the tileset i go.

Thankyou 

I might as well ask, I know the the choices we made in the quest are suppose to have meaning and such, and that the ability to replay the quest so that you could change your responses might not be what DE wants, but I really would like the ability to replay the quest, as for my game skipped part of it, (spoiler) you know that part where you battle the guards and decide the queens fate (as a friend told me), and since that part of the quest was skipped for me and I didn't get to play it, I would really enjoy beingw able to replay the quest. 

Hey just to let you guys know there is a bug where in the ship after you have done the whole orokin bone worms you get back into your ship and do a bunch of the powers you just gained from it however i cannot progress further than the void mode part where you crouch, ordis just stops talking and i cannot progress further pls help

20 minutes ago, Dimitrov2001 said:

@vinx909here is the solution !SPOILERS!

Hide contents

to get past the last murder worm/golden maw, you have to step in the bones and when it charges at you, press "E" to stun it with the hadooken (void blast)

i'll give it a try. thanks. would have been nice if the game told you.

edit: tried it, does jack S#&$. e does nothing, mouse 1 that shoots the beam also does nothing.

There's an outrageous bug during the last part of TWW. During the ascent to the top of the mountain there is a door which needs to be powered by your Tenno's beam power. You must shoot the beam towards a sculpture beside the door. When you shoot it and power it all the way, the door opens up entirely. HOWEVER, the bug that happened to me and a couple of other players disables the passage trough the door as if there was an invisible wall there. At that point of the quest zou cannot quit, you cannot redo it, you can throw yourself off the mountain to respawn but the bug is not fixed by doing so, so we had to exit the game entirely. Upon logging back in, we recieve the rewards from Teshin BUT we do not get to see the last cinematic, we do not get to pick one of the last 3 choices which result in the Sun/Moon balance. It's honestly so upsetting and frustrating. I really enjoyed the entirety of TWW and then this happens and all of the excitement that I've had has turned into sorrow, rage and just bitter dissapointment. Please, try to prevent this in the future as much as possible and I do hope there will be a way for us to redo the last scene or redo the entire quest WITH the choices of sun/moon as we were unable to pick the last decision.

Just now, Hail_Cobras said:

Same here, partly because it was fun, and partly because a glitch forced me to close the game, and I came back to find that the game had skipped that section of the quest.

It wasn't glitching to me, no problems, this QUEST is AWESOME.

Spoiler

I'm currently doing the War Within quest.
Besides that there are some really annoying parts where you just get teleported back to the beginning again and again, I have some bugs.

- The point where you need to control the wyrm thingy i says you should press 5 (5th ability button) after a long time I continued smashing my keyboard and realized you need to press 1 (1st ability button)

- The first time I was back in the liset, the door wouldnt open for me. I needed to restart the game and then it worked.

- The second time back in the liset where I show off my powers to ordis, after showing off the void mode nothing happens. I just can't get the quest going to continue.

As this quest is forced I can't do anything else. I can't trade, do missions which really pisses me off.

Hope you can help me or fix it if broken