Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Hotfix 19.0.1

[DE]Megan

Thankfully the quest bugged on me only once, which a simple restart of the game alleviated. After you guys get some hard-earned rest this weekend, I hope to see long lists of fixes all next week. :p

Spoiler

Kuva fortress tileset, while super cool, direly needs some quality of life fixes. Here's a few.

-Defense mission. What the actual hell. "Defend this thing, while invulnerable turrets and electrical shocker things perpetually damage it and there's nothing you can do about it. BTW all of your AoEs are cut to shreds by this particular environment, LoS only for killing the enemies before the clock runs out for this thing!" Are there switches or anything to turn off those impossible turrets, shockers and flamethrower conveyors? I scoured the whole map and found nothing to damage or interact with.

-Spy mission. Sensor sentry drones see you... though multiple massive solid rock formations. While you're invisible. Their movement along their paths also gets worlds of messed up both on their own, and after they have their bouts of ungodly clairvoyance. The amount of sweeps and moving npc sentries are utterly excessive in some of the tiles. Sure, you joked about Ivara for them, but damn does it seem like it was specifically tailored to screw over anything without invisibility. 

-Rescue mission. The perfectly double-overlapping laser sweeps covering the way of the hacking path... between the wardens and the total coverage making it near impossible to get through the hacking part before getting swept... Just what kind of testing did you guys do? Sure, stealth frames can waltz on through but... missions are supposed to be doable by classic means, and it sure doesn't seem doable to avoid detection with THAT much ridiculous coverage. The laser sweeps along the side corridors are also excessive, going off even when you're still in the little hidey-rooms. 

-Invulnerable turret objects and laser sweeps soak up virtually all the hits of Ember's World On Fire. Makes the entire tileset like a massive middle finger to that frame in particular. 

-Kuva Siphon missions. I saw one. One. And only one. Ever. And it was during my Riven mod "survival without killing anything" challenge. Not one since, and I've been hammering out missions that are supposed to be eligible for them all day. Too rare. What do. If it's any consolation, no one in my clan has encountered one either, after a certain point in time earlier today. 

-Kuva lancers' kohms seem ridiculously accurate, from far away. Didn't know a high-spread low-range rapid flak-spewer was such marksman material. 

11 minutes ago, Madas007 said:

How do I quit this stupid quest!!  I cant exit from it and it is a complete waste of time all i want to do is exit the quest now and go back to killing stuff in a waframe.. can someone tell me how i stop the quest pls.. I can only crash the game to exit and it just restarts the quest when warframe restarts.. 

You have to complete the quest first

29 minutes ago, Madas007 said:

How do I quit this stupid quest!!  I cant exit from it and it is a complete waste of time all i want to do is exit the quest now and go back to killing stuff in a waframe.. can someone tell me how i stop the quest pls.. I can only crash the game to exit and it just restarts the quest when warframe restarts.. 

Ikr, also stuck inside the quest here, can't do anything other than wait for the patch and hopefully they'll fix it so I can actually complete the quest too.

RANT...Should add how Ivaras zip lines were nerfed (or messed up), and state a good reason for doing so... sucked the fun, i just started having with her! right out of the frame.

sorry i was having fun putting up lines or myself and others to use... i felt helpful

guess I shouldnt have taken the break from this game... maybe i couldve had a better time experience her abilities

2 hours ago, FullMetalChrist42 said:

The FIRST mission of war within has broken for me. When it starts I get no dialogue I follow the objective marker to the end in the resovir still having had no dialogue, cutscenes or anything wait for about 5 mins, try again still same as before. So I verify my download cache and try again. Same result why Is this happening?

i am getting same problem!, please HELP!.

Not sure if it's just me but:
(Spoiler includes mission specifics.)

That part after we defeat the Queen, after we talk to the Lotus, we go back to Mountain Pass, and there's a door that you have to open with your void energy.

But pressing left mouse isn't giving enough energy to full open the door. Has anyone gotten past that? Am I supposed to do something? or is the game just broken?

1 hour ago, Madas007 said:

I'm thinking the same thing.
I want to quit the quest and just watch the cinematics from players on youtube.
The quest is really broken for me.
What should've just taken 30 minutes is now almost 3 hours because I keep bumping into problems. 

I mean I can't even log out. I have to force quit the game.

UPDATE:
AFTER FORCE QUITTING THE GAME AND LOGGING BACK ON, THE REWARDS WERE ON MY INBOX.
So there's a fix for people having problems with the quest! Now I just need to find a Youtube video of someone playing the whole thing.

Edited by AVEOX

A few bugs, here and there. Not a hek of a lot, but a couple doors refused to open here and there. The quest was great!

Spoiler

Learning new stuff about the past at the same time we advance the plot forward? Complete with character growth?

This is some good stuff, and the new tile sets are amazing.

19 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Major Update Thread:

Missed Major Update Notes:

• Kubrows and Kavats can now be renamed for 25 Platinum!

Changes:

• Improved huge hitches and delays when you owned a large number of cosmetic items (spot-loading).

Fixes:

• Fixed cinematics and conversations with NPCs in Relays taking over for every person within. 
  • Fixed Clan emblems not appearing. 
  • Fixed the Weekly Clem mission having a [PH] text in the title.
  • Fixed a crash with the Gear wheel.
  • Fixed a crash when attempting to join a mission.
  • Fixed a Conclave crash.

Spoiler Fixes:

Reveal hidden contents
  • Fixed a crash if your Sentinel killed you during the Purge phase in The War Within Quest.
  • Fixed a crash during the Queen's fight in The War Within Quest.

Are we going to fix the Sedna Junction?

19 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Major Update Thread:

Missed Major Update Notes:

• Kubrows and Kavats can now be renamed for 25 Platinum!

Changes:

• Improved huge hitches and delays when you owned a large number of cosmetic items (spot-loading).

Fixes:

• Fixed cinematics and conversations with NPCs in Relays taking over for every person within. 
  • Fixed Clan emblems not appearing. 
  • Fixed the Weekly Clem mission having a [PH] text in the title.
  • Fixed a crash with the Gear wheel.
  • Fixed a crash when attempting to join a mission.
  • Fixed a Conclave crash.

Spoiler Fixes:

Reveal hidden contents
  • Fixed a crash if your Sentinel killed you during the Purge phase in The War Within Quest.
  • Fixed a crash during the Queen's fight in The War Within Quest.

Are we going to fix the Sedna Junction?

[DE]Megan can you please take a review on the bug that make the Jordas's quest not fully completed that make jordas's assination node not unlocked.The forum of this topic is all over forum please take your time to review it and fix it because a lot of player are facing the same problem.Hope you saw this. ?