Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Hotfix 19.0.1

[DE]Megan

So regarding TWW mission three...

Spoiler

Am I reading that correctly and Companions are supposed to be able to damage the Operator? Because if that's the case I may be stuck here indefinitely since I simply can not avoid it as it only takes two shots to defeat me. Usually just as I reach the ramp despite any feeble attempts to dodge it

Just to chime in as well - didn't get the rewards either upon completion.

For the sake of bug-reporting, here's my attempts at remedying the bug, to no effect:
- Relogging
- Doing the Clem Quest
- Restarting (and updating to the latest hot-fix)
- Deleting old messages in the inbox
- Relogging again
- Deleting even more messages.
- Restarting again

Sadly, nothing helped, still missing the completion message and all rewards that should've followed.

15 minutes ago, CrazyKavatLady said:

Any word on the fix for cloth physics? all my cloth syandanas are now jerking and twitching constantly :( 

also, I didn't get a reward at the end of the quest, a few people in my clan didnt.. most did..?? will this be fixed??

Didn't get reward either, hope they fix this.

Just now, SaintLegion said:

DE ty for being up so late. can only imagine the work this took. im having a glitch where I can't use my void abilities in the mountain pass section of the war within. any ideas why guys?

Spoiler

Just to be on the safe side, are you trudging along blocking the wind? If so, they aren't active - nor should they be.
If it is, don't see spoiler 2. :)

Spoiler

If it's the second time you're there, then you should indeed be able to use them - but I'm afraid I'm not sure how you can fix it ;\