Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Hotfix 19.0.1

[DE]Megan

I'm experiencing a visual bug (not toooo major) with the Kuva Kubrow armor set. I have a bulky kubrow, and the armor clips through him as if it were on the standard kubrow body.

*edit* Note: Besides a few bugs experienced here and there, I genuinely enjoyed the war within quest and it blew my mind. It was totally worth the wait- at least for me- and I'd like to say "Thank You" to the wonderful people who work tirelessly on this game. 

Edited by LoveYourEnemy
just had to add some things

Hey guys, impossible to buy more than one Mutagen Mass BP

Didn't make it re-usable. Just a QualityOfLife change because over all the clantech we need at least 72 for PERSONAL blueprint creation.

Amazing update though! I love the quest and new mods ;)

521083c320.jpg

Edited by TomuT

WHY IN GOD'S NAME DO YOU KEEP MAKING ME DO ARCHWING MISSIONS, DE? I love you as much as the day is long, but god, Archwing missions are no fun at all, and I've seen only 1, maybe 2 people who enjoy them. Please just make it optional like Conclave. This is ridiculous.

Stupid Grineer death beams...

Big bug

Started the quest was on public instead of solo (i like to play the quest on solo)

i quit the lobby, game crashed

After restart , start the quest from alert system but mission was a diffent mission not on lua

I quit it

Now if I look at the codex I see that I have two completed missions but i never played it

how can fix it ?

Edited by GmG-ITA

Hey, so was just doing the mission where you have to avoid the lasers behind the transport. Got through all the lasers ok only for the transport to bump me through the floor and trap me therefore making me have to restart the mission so I thought I'd let you know.

Thanks for the update :)