Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Hotfix 19.0.1

[DE]Megan

The Dojo Elevator is still broken after the hotfix.  Seems to start the sound effect seems to signal like it's going up, but nothing.  You just stay there on the floor you're on.  

At least it if you can time it right with a Kubrow (or Kavat) it seems the elevator door seems to get stuck open so you're not stuck in the elevator, but if you are, the only way out is to leave the Dojo. 

Also -- you cannot place any decorations in the Dojo at present.  Seems that when you want to add decorations -- it will not pull up the decorations menu, grab something a current decoration within the room and you can only move it.  If there's nothing in the room -- it goes to blank menu.  

Finally, seems that the Sonicor isn't holstering properly.  As you can see in this image, it's jutting out from the holster, not with it.  

IkrU35A.jpg

Edited by MBaldelli
Another thing needing to be added to the queue.

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The War Within: Hotfix 19.0.1 

Major Update Thread:

Hide contents
  • Fixed a crash if your Sentinel killed you during the Purge phase in The War Within Quest.

Please fix this I still cant get past this part without getting snipped by my OWN sentinel!

I believe I'm one of the rare accounts where I've visited Sedna and completed every prerequisite quest, but simply cannot achieve nor activate mine. I believe it is a possible glitch, and if anybody can sympathize I request they make their own reply in as much detail necessary. 

Edited by OverkillCola
Minor editorial issues

[SUGGESTION] Recurring Dreams: 

Replaying the quest should be a sureproof way to get e.g. Broken War Blueprint. It's a long quest.

[BUG] War Within:

Spoiler

in the mission where we first find out about the Twin Sisters hideout and infiltrate, there is an elevator with 3 keys. One of the keys spawned inside the rock and I couldn't reach it. double-check the key spawning. 

24 minutes ago, OverkillCola said:

I believe I'm one of the rare accounts where I've visited Sedna and completed every prerequisite quest, but simply cannot achieve nor activate mine. I believe it is a possible glitch, and if anybody can sympathize I request they make their own reply in as much detail necessary. 

This may be silly to ask, but you mention you "Visited Sedna", but did you also unlock the Sedna-Pluto Junction?
As far as I recall, it isn't whether or not you could or couldn't play missions on Sedna, but whether or not you had completed that Junction. :)

Just now, Dimitrov2001 said:

@vinx909here is the solution !SPOILERS!

Hide contents

to get past the last murder worm/golden maw, you have to step in the bones and when it charges at you, press "E" to stun it with the hadooken (void blast)

i'll give it a try. thanks. would have been nice if the game told you.