Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Hotfix 19.0.1

[DE]Megan

Could you change this like was before ? Is not very useful at all some players buy decorations others are not and now they will have all decorations here ?

Market is for buying things that's why is name Market.

Here I own all but does`t show even that.... You can`t force players to buy something, if they don't like. If they need it everyone know that Market is for that.

I like update but some changes are pointless....

"This is support forum I think will be very useful if was upload space for uploading pictures"

2eq88sh.jpg

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Major Update Thread:

Missed Major Update Notes:

• Kubrows and Kavats can now be renamed for 25 Platinum!

Can I get a heck yes!

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Major Update Thread:

Missed Major Update Notes:

• Kubrows and Kavats can now be renamed for 25 Platinum!

Oh heck yes!

Im so happy i had to quote that twice!

1 hour ago, Veility said:

Did that 4 times so far, no changes. i'm just trapped in the room with helios attacking me. 

Ya it happened a few times to me then finally can work. The success to proceed rate seems to be RNG too... 

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but Loki's invisibility seems to be encountering and issue. This was the part of the quest where you had to disable security via archwing, and the first step into the new tileset. This is what was happening:

VKx2CSd.jpg

Also, this what happening upon trying to purchase the new xiphos skin. Not sure if it was user or server end, but i figured it was worth mentioning:

Vyo9NyZ.jpg