[DE]Megan

The War Within: Hotfix 19.0.1

Still no fix for the holster positions, but thanks for the clan emblems, there wer a few other things but im assuming they were fixed and/or it was just my account for what ever reason because no one has reported anything else similar

Hey, after completing the mission, i got a blueprint for

Spoiler

Orvius

but i don't have the parts to build it...?

Also, where do we find

Spoiler

Kuva

and more

Spoiler

Riven mods?

Can you please remove the next prime from the game?

This is a thing that got me extremely mad... while looking at the design.

Just now, ravend said:

completed the quest, no rewards

Same, as with others. Is it hard to write a script to gift any players with X quest completed an item if Y player lacks said item?

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Alcoholism said:

Anyone else not get the:

Hide contents

broken sceptre at the end of the mission?

Because I didn't.

I didnt either, or a riven mod errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

• Upvote 1

Any word on a fix for broken objectives in the quest?

Failing to register completion of a mission?

Skipping missions?

Ugg, Controller mapping is broken while working your way thru as the operator.. 

It says press Left CTRL, which is mapped to controller Left Bumper, but it doesn't work.

I've tried remapping multiple times with no success.

As a controller player, who doesn't have the dexterity iwth my left hand, this is a show stopper for the game until this works.

9 minutes ago, Deme1983 said:

i have a issue with the end of the quest i was told im supposed to get the staff and the thrown weapon at the end of the quest in the mail and i finished the quest and nothing ...

I have the same issue

• Upvote 2

there is still a huge bug with some ( at least mine ) game(s) where you just wont receive any of the rewards for completing the quest and are now left with nothing to show

• Upvote 2

Okay so 

Spoiler

I just killed the queen, and then Teshin said he would divert them, I have no extract or mission icon, I'm just stuck in the Queen's room with no way out, any tips? Or should I just reset my game?

So [DE] there's this spoiler war within quest bug that's still here, when i do the tenno thing like ordis tells me and the ship well you know... i get stuck in the room and the door won't open can you please fix this it's getting really annoying

yEhpeSUAxkBEVdg1yU-hLI8p9njqVLpoJ7R1iVg5gWv5wiGN1HWIV7bVYuTd3Gt3Rn8aLGlmZ7igHoekfebF1q4Mok8W_56sZRjmFUpfJA-QzkFqfNVW-jOewJICFZ9iF7Pt6cmrgVfN3oXP0DYxry5q-i6I4OjFD-JaMx1fz0SmUTY-srH12t0k3gKvgSqFGLotqL3_ZPLEw88pGIG3j0rJDuFJymOoVM-eTDf7C-i0nvUsP6el4Aej1KQ45MnuP_imU1AbOyGXs4GY_KOvB6mmkQlssG9TntbiTgoCsbmyfrX3fxkcWmZeZ_pkYrH1kMtaJC6cY4aUVKth1GWZgw8Ra9UveQyqjEDbIbYKuuMNKnixwqGs_OWGDYB8OBppCTXUJ660fnh_uJuqQkpJtxYQrAOlBjiLCV1_uDmsU8-rgbtTaHqT8sUjFmYd35dHmwZ2F4uKaVR6CZm4QpjHZeBZZGcD0_l0h2nsVklYrXIkdAJfGifovLYuKSEYy-CtO8Jpg0OowNDSaIFNbbaHcio11V-IERUREY8MCFppZOatMH2SvoEJ-C4pQm5NKyJQU0FL1928SzW4Gi9RotHFQ3u5Y1gQLk16DBQJQ9_kqe72ILMbK3hP1BrZj0ST9KaA8_QLIDkJEavZ4r9R7_8TU2aHTTZG7gfBJa6yb3Nwj_FYdYXh9gX6SEmLvPm0WS3s8FsVlk4n2L39aw=w920-h526-l75-ft  This is where i've been for the past 20-30 mins or so please fix this.

6 minutes ago, EchoesOfRain said:

Also, where do we find

Reveal hidden contents

Kuva

Spoiler

There is a new area in the middle of the map. I'm assuming that is where we will find Kuva, and new pieces for weapons that require them.

Edited by MCSythera