Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Hotfix 19.0.1

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, GmG-ITA said:

Big bug

Started the quest was on public instead of solo (i like to play the quest on solo)

i quit the lobby, game crashed

After restart , start the quest from alert system but mission was a diffent mission not on lua

I quit it

Now if I look at the codex I see that I have two completed missions but i never played it

how can fix it ?

Same here but on first mission! Pls fix!

36 minutes ago, Gashi- said:

The new mods are bugged, completed the requirement and it still isn't unlocking. Multiple people are having the same issue as well. 

Spoiler

Equip the Riven Mod on the type of weapon or on a warframe, if it's a warframe Riven mod, then complete the requirement. It will show up as a quest during the mission when you have it equipped.

First off just wanted to say that I did very much enjoy the update

Now, time for my main concern/problem: The conditions to Unlock Riven Mods

I understand putting conditions on something that I'm assuming are as rare and valuable as these, in fact I welcome such a challenge but when a challenge turns into a punishment that is where I refuse to even entertain said challenge. To have to "Synthesize a Simaris Target without using traps or abilities while having a Hobbled Dragon Key equipped without taking damage" (and it means no abilities or damage taken for the ENTIRE mission) is ridiculous to a ludicrous degree. This is not a challenge, this is the equivalent of telling me to jump over a building with both of my legs broken for an item of random value as a reward and while I realize this is something that has just been implemented and will most likely be getting tweaked as time goes by I do believe this is something that should be addressed.

BUG

Lua didn't play anything (cutscene etc, we reached mission target on the map and nothing happened), I've quit mission, client stopped working, had to kill the process

Started game again and Lua mission was completed :(

lost beginning of the quest :(
now I don't know why I am chasing him :((((( boo, cannot restart or re-do it, have to complete the whole quest to find out first mission, such a buzzkill

Edited by SHADOW.XIII

Goodbye warframe and good luck, thanks for no reward after quest though that was exciting. I will not be waiting AGAIN for this to be fixed when all of the delays should have found this problem. That's what we waited an extra six months remember..... I'm so frustrated that I have invested time and money into this game, thanks for the overhype DE. Peace.

yeah, several people are having problems where the quest auto completed, before they were at the final quest where they revisit the snow mountain and confront teshin. So yeah, there's like no closure for them, and it's rather upsetting. (not me, I finished the quest)

3 minutes ago, MalachiAzrael said:

Well... I've got a problem.
I did all the "good choices", because i thought it would fit with my character. However, i didnt got any reward from the mission.

I believe it occurs irrespective of your choices, I went dusk, but also didn't get any rewards.

4 minutes ago, Santiak said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Something should be moving, but is being prevented from it. :)

Come, it's been 1 hour since the last hotfix and i'm stucked there, my friends said they didn't need to do anything, after the hotfix, they got teleported from that stage, but nothing is happening to me. If you can help me, please, I would apreciate...

Thanks for the hotfix.

And I had a problem inside the fortress. I chose Loki Prime and Iztal for the quest, and after I landed when I use the Invisibility a sphere appeared with the similar texture of the ability, wrapping my warframe. That made me difficult to aim the enemies when I protect the console :v

3 minutes ago, SerkanGz said:

Come, it's been 1 hour since the last hotfix and i'm stucked there, my friends said they didn't need to do anything, after the hotfix, they got teleported from that stage, but nothing is happening to me. If you can help me, please, I would apreciate...

Spoiler

Not sure if your friend is remembering incorrectly, because I certainly needed to do something to advance from there.

The contraption suspended over the pit - the thing that looks like a big more complex Ayatan artifact.
It's blocked by icicles hanging down into it.
=> 1. Destroy the icicles using your void beam.

You'll then be prompted to fire at the center of the contraption (red icon, I believe).
=> 2. Do that, and you should be teleported to the next stage.

Edited by Santiak

Other than transference button not responding untill I died once during taming bone maw & destroying the braids and not getting a quest reward at the end this was pretty bug free for me

loved the quest, I died a lot though but those deaths were my own fault :D

do the choices during the quest matter at all?

2 minutes ago, Santiak said:
  Hide contents

Not sure if your friend is remembering incorrectly, because I certainly needed to do something to advance from there.

The contraption suspended over the pit - the thing that looks like a big more complex Ayatan artifact.
It's blocked by icicles hanging down into it.
=> 1. Destroy the icicles using your void beam.

You'll then be prompted to fire at the center of the contraption (red icon, I believe).
=> 2. Do that, and you should be teleported to the next stage.

They said they get mission completed after the hotfix, but thank you, i'll try it.