Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Hotfix 19.0.1

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, DeadEyedChicken said:

ur avin a laff i cant get past the thing and its winding me up big time im close to swerving the game 

I'm not sure if you're taking the mick, a brummy, or drunk.... (or all 3).

Seriously - wait for it to get a little bit away, hit left shift, jog to the closest rock.

It's a freaking sandworm / graboid - stay off the sand.

2 minutes ago, DeadEyedChicken said:

well im trying i get to the 5th platform then what it gets me on the next rock idk if its glitching but it keeps happening

Patience, wait for it to move further, you must wait for your chance, then move in step with the beat of the thumper.

fear-is-the-mindkiller.jpg

Even though I have Sedna unlocked (played Raathum) and played Second Dream I can not start War Within due to Sedna junction Lua orokin challenge mods requirement.

Transmuted drift mods do not count neither do bought ones even though it says "collect any 3 reward mods, collect, not master challenges", this would not be so bad if those damn challenges would spawn, tried several different nodes, completed them, searched everywhere, no challenge room. On top most challenges are group only. Guess that is it with WF for me since I won´t be able to continue learning the story.

Bugs on top:

Massive screen flicker (screen turns entirely black for no reason), getting stuck etc.....not happy about this, Second Dream was awesome, this is a disaster and from what I have read about the veiled mods it just gets worse.  

Hi developers i have join a clan called GameReaperZ and there is a bug which i like to report when War Within came out our clan lift is unable to go up and i cannot exit the lift once i click on the activate lift. no one cannot go back up as our shadow barack was build below please fix. 

Edited by Tysonlkm

What is ETA on the fix rewards bug?

Some my friends leaved the game , because very poor quality of the new products and patches, absolutely untested and unverified even by the simple testing, so I'm unhappy to loose game friends.

Fix main bug with rewards, it's a bottleneck now.

Edited by ozveryashka

2 minutes ago, ozveryashka said:

What is ETA on the fix rewards bug?

Some my friends leaved the game , because very poor quality of the new products and patches, absolutely untested and unverified even by the simple testing, so I'm unhappy to loose game friends.

Fix main bug with rewards, it's a bottleneck now.

I dont think it will be today... its a Saturday. Wait till Tuesday at least :) 3-4 more days i guess :) 
I got a lot of times bug in the Quest, no reward aftre finsihed the quest. Multiply times bug in new Kuva tileset :) 

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Kubrows and Kavats can now be renamed for 25 Platinum!

How much.... it's cheaper to make another one....seriously if you have the dna from scanning kavats or an kubrow egg (easily attained) and you've not sold your imprints it's only 15 plat to rush another one....  I have no issue with it costing plat but 25 plat is a bit rich.

How about fixing the goddamn crouch key for gamepads?

Also what would happen if I Alt-F4'd during this half-finished quest? Would it resume where I left off? Would I have to start over? I swear it's glitched where I'm up to with no way to progress OR quit.

Edited by Reynard_Fox

I seemed to have gotten a serious bug at the end where I apprently did not recieve a letter from Tenshin that "asks for my forgivness" nor any rewards toward the end of this quest. I have no idea how this happened and this, makes me really sad. Even my Trinity is frowning upon this. 

Edited by Zennis

4 minutes ago, Zennis said:

I seemed to have gotten a serious bug at the end where I apparently did not receive a letter from Tenshin that "asks for my forgiveness" nor any rewards toward the end of this quest. I have no idea how this happened and this, makes me really sad. Even my Trinity is frowning upon this. 

You're not alone, apparently it's a wide-spread bug. :c I didn't get anything either.

Awesome update, thanks DE, was so immersed... LOVED IT.

Found an issue - after completing TWW I got Rifle Raven mod, and to unlock it's effects I have to synthesis Simaris target without using any abilities, traps and be with Hobbled Dragon Key. Done that 2 times with different warframes - nothing. Might be a bug? Or am I missing something?

Found out - had to equip the mod first, lol

Edited by FadingCookie391
Found out