Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The new endless.

blackheartstar_pc

31 minutes ago, blackheartstar_pc said:

I like the way this new endless system is set up. When I heard it was just extra Traces I was a little angry but this. What you came up with works for me and I hope other Tenno.

Honestly, it's not good. I think it would work well on regular endless missions, but not on fissures. It take 15 relics to get one, random, radiant relic benefit. That's just ridiculous. Even worse, getting to the roll over point doesn't even automatically open your relic, AFAIK. 

Edited by (PS4)DesecratedFlame

I'm a bit disappointed by these aspects :

- boosters are not coherent with the mission types. It would seem more "in theme" to get void traces bonuses instead.

- getting refined relics may prove frustrating : if we don't need them they'll only fill the relic selection screen for no reason. Again it would be better to get the equivalent void traces.

- I still would prefer having the option to re-roll the relic. Maybe only once, or at the cost of using obtained void traces to seal it.

Anyway we're going in the right direction !

38 minutes ago, Lluid said:

I'm a bit disappointed by these aspects :

- boosters are not coherent with the mission types. It would seem more "in theme" to get void traces bonuses instead.

- getting refined relics may prove frustrating : if we don't need them they'll only fill the relic selection screen for no reason. Again it would be better to get the equivalent void traces.

- I still would prefer having the option to re-roll the relic. Maybe only once, or at the cost of using obtained void traces to seal it.

Anyway we're going in the right direction !

Well to your first point, traces increase based on resource boosters, so you do get a void trace bonus each time your resource booster multiplier increases. (unless it's bugged/nerfed)