The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[MAJOR SPOILERS] What did you do?

Lankander

Seriously if you haven't completed the quest , Leave now please and go play the quest.

We good? Ok.

During the quest we get 3 "Karma moments" what did you choose in those? I personally went for a more dark route, telling the queen that i embraced the void, and choosing to consume the Kuva, i fear this is gonna come back to me at some point, kinda wish i got a re-roll

4 minutes ago, Noobverest said:

I went all evil and when I drank dat thing there was a: "Took you long enough" or something like that female voice in my head and my eyes turned freaky and teshin was like CHILL OUT BOY (he touched my shoulder)

Spoiler

Same bro and last 2 dialogs " i embrace it or something.. " and the first one.. "the were like animals so i hunt them down"  or something like that IT WAS SO FKN COOL THO  but.. when i get back to ship i cant move ? as my operator? or bug ? any1 know? 

I held out hope.

I embraced it.

Kill her, (after all he's been through, it was only right for it to be him.)

Consume. (I feel its not about the power but what you do with it, hopefully I wasn't wrong.)

My eyes went silver and the voice said "What took ya so long kiddo?" We've been waiting. (Not sure on the last bit was too busy wounding what the hell was going on)

Edited by BlitzAceRush

Balance, I think(I embraced it). Darkness (They were animals). Darkness (Kill her). Balance (Control it)

Eeeevil eyes..."Don't forget, kiddo. You're nothing without me." 

Final symbol was like 3/4 black. 

Edited by -Ryuken-
Symbol

So. The voice we all heard at the end. It's something talking through us. I think it's The Void. 

Gold rejects the Void, so the Void asks if we are mad, and reminds us that we owe our lives to it. 

Silver finds balance with the Void, so the Void asks "What took us so long."

Dark embraces the Void, so the Void reminds reminds us that we need it. 

Edited by Gelkor

Let's see:

• I did not blame the adults of the Zariman, and had them imprisoned. (Middle Option)
  • I Controlled the Void. (Middle Option)
  • I elected to Spare the Grineer Queen, thinking she could be a useful tool later against the Sentient. (Last Option)
  • I gave the Kuva canister to Teshin. (Middle Option)
  • "Don't forget, kiddo. You're nothing without me."

I don't know what this means. On my profile, the symbol is half-and-half, but I remember it tilting slightly in favor of white.

• held out hope
  • embraced the void
  • left her to rot
  • destroyed it

And I can't recall the response I got at the end, though I think it was the "you are nothing without me" bit. 

God I hope there is a do-over option for this quest though, I really despise the choices I made the first go around. Wasn't in the right mindset. x.X

3 minutes ago, Gelkor said:

So. The voice we all heard at the end. It's something talking through us. I think it's The Void. 

Gold rejects the Void, so the Void asks if we are mad, and reminds us that we owe our lives to it. 

Silver finds balance with the Void, so the Void asks "What took us so long."

Dark embraces the Void, so the Void reminds reminds us that we need it. 

The, "What took you so long," is pure evil. It's like, why did you even consider not drinking the stuff? I glitched and got to redo it, and that's the darker of the two. Definitely darker than the darkness telling me to not forget that I need it. "You're nothing without me" was like 3/4 evil. 

Went 100% good with all choices

1. no blood shed

2. hate it

3. let her rot

4. destroyed it

Got the "you owe me" dialogue

100% satisfied with my choices considering how I have been rolling so far, and the fact I wanted to save Alad V awhile back...and before that choose to save the Corpus from the Grineer even though we lost... Heck I even walk the path of Vazarin so it works out.