The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[MAJOR SPOILERS] What did you do?

Lankander

Having to decide which choice was "good" or "bad" felt ambiguous to me.

• They were animal so I hunted them
  • I embraced it
  • I let Teshin kill her
  • Gave the Kuva canister to Teshin (Control)

"Don't forget, kiddo. You're nothing without me."

Edited by Raven_Makoto

3 minutes ago, AhmadAlz said:

despite all other options, some of you have killed the queen (or gave the right for Teshin) some others did not (like me).

is she alive or did now ?!!!

If you screw up kuva farming (like I did the first time I ran into it, took too long to figure out how to harm it) the little sister mentions shes one step closer to resurrecting her sister.

Went with the ones that felt most fitting for the way I'd been playing my character:

1. They had lost their minds.  Presented with that, not going to hold out too much hope, but these are people who were family before the Void got to them.
  2. I hated it.
  3. Had Teshin kill her.  He wanted to kill her, I just wanted her dead.  
  4. Destroyed the blood.  Just finished fighting, beating, and killing one of the Kweens to keep control of my mind.  Not about to surrender it to some vial of blood.

2 Good (2 and 4), 1 Neutral (1st), 1 Evil (3rd).

12 hours ago, Gelkor said:

So. The voice we all heard at the end. It's something talking through us. I think it's The Void. 

Gold rejects the Void, so the Void asks if we are mad, and reminds us that we owe our lives to it. 

Silver finds balance with the Void, so the Void asks "What took us so long."

Dark embraces the Void, so the Void reminds reminds us that we need it. 

Makes the most sense. I thought of it also. The part when the operator remembers his father telling him:"There's something out there, watching" or smthing similar I started thinking that the void isn't just a place. 

I'm not sure what I got. My options were:

1. Held out Hope

2. Hated it

3. ? (Mission skip)

4. Destroy

Got the "You mad Kiddo" with the Gold Eyes. My symbol is a sun with two thirds below dark. I'm kinda confused, what ending did I actually get? Did I not get the "Paragon" ending?

Edited by Sentinel-Wraith

13 hours ago, Lankander said:

Seriously if you haven't completed the quest , Leave now please and go play the quest.

We good? Ok.

During the quest we get 3 "Karma moments" what did you choose in those? I personally went for a more dark route, telling the queen that i embraced the void, and choosing to consume the Kuva, i fear this is gonna come back to me at some point, kinda wish i got a re-roll

So what do these choices even affect in the game? 

1. They became animals(something like that) Evil

2. Embraced it: evil

3.hate it: nuteral

4. Kill Her: evil

Then I drank the red vile and got possessed by the void and it said, "What took you so long kiddo" until Teshin helped me to snap out of it. I drank the vile because of Ordis Fragment lore talks about them holding up a red vile. Then when teshin talked about what it could be that made me think that it was the same vile. 

I'm still confused on how this changes the operator. 

Edited by mustache_kitteh
Forgot to add something

Just now, mustache_kitteh said:

It sounds more like a the daedric lords from the elder scrolls. As in it kills anyone they find to be weak and give power to the ones that have potential.

I wouldn't be surprised now. But this just makes me wonder exactly what kind of power are we dealing with here. Invading "aliens" is one thing (the sentients), but some sort of cosmic demon that is the entire reason for our current existence as tenno? This story just keeps getting more wild.

"They had Lost their minds"

"I embraced it"

I elected to kill the queen myself

I choose to Control the Kuva (which ended up with me giving Tenshin the Red Tear).

End dialogue was the 'Remember Kiddo youre nothing without me' (eyes black with silver pupils)

So for me i guess it was 100% neutral... i think, at least the emblem appears to be for neutral.

Edited by ColPresumptuous

17 minutes ago, Aimop95 said:

I wouldn't be surprised now. But this just makes me wonder exactly what kind of power are we dealing with here. Invading "aliens" is one thing (the sentients), but some sort of cosmic demon that is the entire reason for our current existence as tenno? This story just keeps getting more wild.

I think the void has it's own consciousness and only rewards the ones it thinks are worthy of what it has to offer. So it might have gotten rid of the adults due to feeling like they were weak and corrupted by petty human greed. 

"Lost Their Minds"

"Controlled it"

"Kill Her" (Teshin)

And here the game bugged on me (The Door on top of the Ayatan), got stuck (Unstuck work, but still the door would not open) so I reset back to liset to see that the quest says: "Completed" even though I miss a big chunk of the last dialog (or scene?).. now I have to go and watch it somewhere else. 1 Year of a quest ruined by a door bug, great!.

ohh and I don't have the Sorties unlocked..  Edit: it's Unlocked now after 2nd restart. But still I was not able to choose the last answer/option.

Edited by The_Real_Johnny_Wadd

18 hours ago, Gelkor said:

So. The voice we all heard at the end. It's something talking through us. I think it's The Void. 

Gold rejects the Void, so the Void asks if we are mad, and reminds us that we owe our lives to it. 

Silver finds balance with the Void, so the Void asks "What took us so long."

Dark embraces the Void, so the Void reminds reminds us that we need it. 

except dark is the "what took you so long" i went full neutral and a male voice spoke and told me i was nothing without it.

Embracing it causes the void people to go "what took you so long"

Rejecting the void is like "Ohkay you mad bro lol we gave you that S#&$ to let you live dont deny us bby"

Control the void is like "Ok you neither reject or embrace it but remember, i go? you're screwed"

so you were mostly right but you got the balance and dark mixed up as i did a true neutral for my run and my friend did a dark run and this is how we experienced it.