The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[MAJOR SPOILERS] What did you do?

Lankander

I went full "light" (held out, hated it, let her rot, destroy) and tbh I regret the last two decisions, I would've gone neutral on them (let Teshin kill the queen kill her myself, then give Teshin him the vial). What sucks is the reason I went full light is that I always try to go "good" in games i play that have a karma system.. If I could go back and change my choices I would in a heartbeat, and I really hope if these choices DO matter that DE will let us go back and change them.

I'll say here the same thing I told my friend: "Don't follow the 'meter', just do what your heart tells you instead."

I didn't, and now I feel like crap.

Edited by ExtremistLine
Bad memory is bad

IIRC, I went all out Paragade(Renegon) Control.

Spoiler

7aHh8cH.jpg

Edited by SPARTAN-187.Thanatos
Eh, forgot which Title represents saving Wrex, that Sentiel dude, Zaeed then everybody else in ME2. I'll look it up again someday.

2 hours ago, LazerSkink said:

Letting Teshin kill the Queen is actually the dark option.

Reveal hidden contents

K52erfQ.jpg

Whoops, well go me, derp derp. Either way I would've preferred it over letting her rot.

2 hours ago, Rogue_Striker said:

I went neutral all the way cause I was told switching between the 3 would lead to a bug that makes it so that you don't get the end weapons.

what happens if you let her rot? Quest isn't replayable yet xD

In the cutscene? She basically stays laying on that throne-platform-thingy and it raises back up into the ceiling, as your Tenno says something like "Leave her to rot, that will be her punishment". Presumably she dies very soon from either the damage we did to the throne (probably had some life support with how sick she seemed) or the genetic degradation. If not then well....another lovely example of "stupid good" I suppose.

Went neutral, void, void, neutral.

The first options were pretty weird, but then it seemed like the "evil" choices were related to the void so. Void F*** yeah.

Not gonna eat that @(*()$ thing at the end though, that seemed like the most foolish thing you could ever do.

In the end the Tenno gave it to Teshin... i wonder what he'll do with it after i allowed him to indulge in his revenge by letting him kill the queen.

Do you guys realize there was a FOURTH choice? Instead of attacking the Queen, you can just walk away, obeying her (which is considered a dark as F*** choice)

I went neutral with a dash of light. I killed the queen, i controlled the void and i destroyed the Kuva. Immortality at the cost of the life of others isn't immortality, it's lifeleeching, one of the most condemnable things ever. I still can't believe the orokin's key to immortality was bodyhopping. Margulis truely was right when she shouted "you're rotted through and through" at them. And it makes so much more sense why they'd fear the tenno. Transference is damn close to their own power.

So you're saying if you go dark, the voice at the end says "took you long enough" ? My flashup said something along the lines of "have you forgotten me already?". And i'm not teased as all hell and praying i don't have to wait another year for it to be continued :D

First of all, I'm the kind of person who goes full Jedi in KOTOR, or full Paragon in Mass Effect, but that doesn't mean that I don't recognize when someone needs to die. I forgot what the second question was, as well as what my answer was exactly, but I do remember the alignment, so here:

1: White (Held out hope)

2: White (Forgot what this one was)

3: Neutral (Tempted to call it grey, but killed the queen myself)

4: White (Destroyed the Kuva)

Ended up with an what looks like a 3/4 White alignment, good if you can call it that. Can't say I really remember the creepy bit at the end, but the voice said something along the lines of "You owe me kiddo".

21 hours ago, IcyLeviathan said:

What about with the decision before the Queens' Fortress?  Does that affect anything?

It's acknowledged with a quip from Ordis, but it's basically a chance to make sure you're happy with your loadout before diving in to the mission proper, being locked in from there.

---

As for choices:

Held out hope: There's always a way forward...even if it can't be seen just yet.

Embraced the Void: Sometimes, all one can do is accept what is. Not all things are beautiful, but are...and as a result, must be respected.

Let her rot: Mercy can be cruel...and in some ways, it's a fair trade. Terrible as it is...there's nonetheless gratitude that thanks to the Queen's actions, the world is now open to us again. A life for a life, essentially.

Destroy it. Whatever comes...it should be faced on our own terms. I also like this sentiment going with it:

15 hours ago, TrinityPrime said:

And to pour one out for those whose sparks of life were so early snuffed out before being able to shiny as bright as any star.

As for the final thing, I believe I got the 'You owe me' line. Whatever's to come, we'll see in time. Made the choices felt comfortable with.

They lost their minds.

Embraced the Void.

Killed her myself.

Destroyed it.

Got black eyes and the "You owe me." dialogue and my symbol is half white/half black lotus symbols with what looks like a small amount of white fire with a black outline rising from the bottom.

Held out hope.

Controlled it.

Let Teshin take her head.

Controlled it.

Got a "you are nothing without us" ending.

The only disappointing thing was the sigil on my profile. The light and dark ones looked pretty nice but the neutral one is a little bit boring to look at. That little detail aside, I really enjoyed it. The quests were fun, the story was great and I like the weapon at the end.

All in all a complete plus for me. It was well worth it. 

On 12.11.2016 at 8:41 AM, Lankander said:

Seriously if you haven't completed the quest , Leave now please and go play the quest.

We good? Ok.

During the quest we get 3 "Karma moments" what did you choose in those? I personally went for a more dark route, telling the queen that i embraced the void, and choosing to consume the Kuva, i fear this is gonna come back to me at some point, kinda wish i got a re-roll

this is not the dark route, this is the most compassionate route with the most responsability, light will be shed upon you as much as it is possible ^^)

compassion means you feel with the other out of realising a deep concious distance for not getting identified with the "others" pain which helps most, even in real life

everything else is useless and creates more pain and missunderstandings ... real compassion can appear very sharp like a sword, from this comes the meaning of "mind like a sword", means also talking about things which have to be changed and naming them

otherwise things go really mad and useless also for others, then darkness appears ... and have to be consumed from the strong ones to change it

this is the direction ... and if you get eaten by "darkness" youre simply weak, full of fear and you dont know (^^

Edited by Guest

I went all Dark. I didn't see a reason not too.

1. They went insane,I showed them mercy.

2. I was in pain from space power, I just accepted it like my therapist told me to.

3. I didn't like the Elder queen. So She died.

4. Immortal poison drink of Wisdom and madness? Sure drink it What could go wrong?

1) They were animals, so I hunted.

2) Controlled it (probably shoulda chosen Embraced in hindsight )

3) Killed her myself

4) Consumed

Got the silver eyes with "What took ya so long, kiddo?"

My symbol was slightly evil it seemed. Had the balanced background, but some clouds/fire in it.