Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven Mods

.-KG-..-Ragulab-.

Damn... And I thought my soma mod was good...  looking at these... I may attempt to reroll it a few times..  

At almost maxed rank it's

+35% dmg to corpus

+35% dmg to infested

- 60% slash dmg

I was planning on just adding the primed bane mods to it one build for corpus one for infested.

1 hour ago, Zyreist said:

My first riven mod turned out to be...

Boltor Scicron

+146.4% Slash

+167.1% Critical chance

-24.4% ammo capacity...

My reaction? Pretty much as follows:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS-07dh9-NA

I really think the mods need some sort of mechanism to prevent them from having entirely useless traits(because for instance, low crit chance aside, the boltor can't even do slash in the first place)

That's what the reroll mechanic is for.

10 hours ago, Kasarian said:

Oh that's cute, easy as hell compared to "Do level 30+ defense with target not suffering ANY damage". The damn Thing took me 6 runs to accomplish (4 public and 2 solo...)

If any is having trouble with the 30+ defense without any damage. I did it on Akkad solo with ember and long range WoF. No issues.

8 hours ago, RoadmanA said:

How to complete a survival without killing anyone without health consumable?

Is it possible if I run it in a party without killing anyone?

If no, how should I suppose to complete it?

Party members will make sure you fail the requirement

I completed it solo prowling with ivara yesterday, it really isnt difficult, 5 min then extract

My Soma mod first gave me

+damage to corpus

+electricity damage

-total damage (over 110% at max)

(so maybe there is one steady type of combo that includes 1 faction damage 1 elemental and a heavy damage debuff)

After I thought it was garbage (total damage nerf over 110%? pfft) and rerolled it, this time it gives me

+61.5% status chance at max

+63.8% toxin damage at max

+34.1% total ammo at max

all with a requirement of MR8

Note that the elemental damage and the bonus status chance are just slightly higher than the normal toxin nightmare mod (+60% both with a cost of 7 at max). This time the mod tries to trade me 1 mod slot that I never used for total ammo with an insanely 11 point cost. Despite how bad the feelings the riven mods gave me, judging by the fact that it gives a bit more damage per shot and that I can always swap between this D polarity mod and Hammershot after formaing, I'll just avoid more trouble and take it.

I have a Riven mod that the requirements to unlock it are to not alert any enemies on a level 30+ extermination, while with an extinguished dragon key equipped. I'm not seeing any way of doing that since not even melee take downs are able to do damage with the 75% decrease in damage.

wMXBN4Z.png

I'm just not seeing any way of doing this unless I leach on someone's run. And it is primarily because of the damage decrease.

I'll be glad on any advice on how to unlock it. But it just seems absolute overkill when compared to the others I've glanced over in this thread. Atleast with most of the others I've seen you can get multiple chances in a single mission. This one you just end up alerting the first enemy you try to quietly take out.

Edited by Aftcrest

7 minutes ago, Aftcrest said:

I have a Riven mod that the requirements to unlock it are to not alert any enemies on a level 30+ extermination, while with an extinguished dragon key equipped. I'm not seeing any way of doing that since not even melee take downs are able to do damage with the 75% decrease in damage.

wMXBN4Z.png

I'm just not seeing any way of doing this unless I leach on someone's run. And it is primarily because of the damage decrease.

I'll be glad on any advice on how to unlock it. But it just seems absolute overkill when compared to the others I've glanced over in this thread. Atleast with most of the others I've seen you can get multiple chances in a single mission. This one you just end up alerting the first enemy you try to quietly take out.

Covert Lethality Ash/Loki/Ivara?

13 hours ago, ShadowFox14 said:

Limbo...? T_T
And until which wave? 20? Should've been easy with most hard CC frames.
This headshot bs on the other hand was a pain. 4 hours of constant weapon swapping and trying on different missions types/levels.

Try Nova with lets say Latron modded for high damage and nova with some aim glide mod. Works like a charm.

22 minutes ago, Aftcrest said:

apparently? it atleast didn't work for me when I was trying it with the key equipped. Went through the animation and all, just resulted in the guy turning around.

Hushed Invisibility Loki and Vectis Prime/Lanka headshots, maybe? Those guns deal enough damage to compensate for the key. Also, a Galatine Prime with Primed Pressure Point, Spoiled Strike and Buzz Kill should have enough raw damage to kill with a finisher. 

:edit:

Just checked. A Galatine Prime with every flat damage mod stuffed into it (I tried it like this on Adaro, Sedna) does the trick. It has enough damage to kill some enemies even without finishers with Extinguished key equipped. All praise powercreep prime weapons!

:edit2:

With Hushed Invisibility you could also try Tigris Prime. Dragon Key or not, it just deals too much damage. 

Edited by Reifnir

20 hours ago, Galuf said:

ty for the input :). It means that getting a mod relevant for your weapon is all that matters!

There are no riven mod for shotgun yet... only rifle... :(

And seriously, the riven mod for sentinel weapon is just stupid.

I can't even reroll it.

Edited by aerosoul1337

20 hours ago, bubbabenali said:

Dunno what may mod can do, but it's requirements are get 4 caches without setting of an alarm.

It translates to me: "Who cares what I can do, you will never unlock me anyways."

I've tried it, with Ivara and perma invisibility. Everything went well. Even found all 3 cahes in the mission. But the fun part is though. the moment you are finished hacking the reactor, the map goes into auto alert mode. I mean F*** any effort you did right?

10 hours ago, Zyreist said:

My first riven mod turned out to be...

Boltor Scicron

+146.4% Slash

+167.1% Critical chance

-24.4% ammo capacity...

My reaction? Pretty much as follows:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS-07dh9-NA

I really think the mods need some sort of mechanism to prevent them from having entirely useless traits(because for instance, low crit chance aside, the boltor can't even do slash in the first place)

I am willing to trade my Deth machine Rifle mod for your Boltor mod :D