Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stuck to rewards screen after mission. Often (XB1).

(XBOX)zorroporro

This didn't happen to me the first day when The Index Preview patch came out, but after that it did. Yesterday this happened many times, today I've played 2 missions and had the bug 2 times. There is nothing I can do, and I have to close the game and start it all over again. I'm not losing my rewards though, at least I haven't noticed.

I don't know if it's because usually people, including me, are quick to mash the B button to get out of the rewards screen and something goes wrong. All I know is that this didn't happen before, and now I get it all the time. The rewards screen doesn't go away. I cannot move. For some reason I can go to the options menu, but even that is hard to make out because it's transparent behind the rewards screen. And when I get to the options menu, I can't get out of there either - so I have two screens that are stuck simultaneously.

Anyone else having this?

Been happening to me on PS4. I had just found a sculpture too and was sweating bullets over whether I should close the app or not. Only multiplayer games too, solo is no problem. There's minimal action I could do. Was only able to decline the mission the other player tried starting.

Edited by (PS4)Tactless_Ninja

On 11/21/2016 at 8:25 AM, [DE]Dmitri said:

Hi everyone,

Just a heads up -- we have been able to reproduce this issue internally and we hope to have a fix for you all very soon. 

Please keep an eye on the hotfix forums over the next few days:
https://forums.warframe.com/forum/253-xb1-update-build-notes/
https://forums.warframe.com/forum/152-ps4-update-build-notes/

Thanks.

I got the hotfix this afternoon and I just hit the issue again, after a Fissure mission.  I'm not sure it's completely fixed yet.

Five meso relic public missions run. Five times I had to exit and restart the game as stuck in summary. Yet others in my squad seem able to do things. It's making tedious farming even more tedious. Any idea what is causing this so I can stop that until it's fixed? I ran solo missions earlier with no issue.

I've had to restart Warframe 6 times today due to this glitch and now I'm not going to restart it a 7th time. This needs a hotfix stat. Also note that I've only been playing for about an hour and a half, this is too ridiculous not to get a hotfix soon.

edit: Just now went over the full thread and saw the link posted by the DE. Thanks for the info! (also when I typed my message originally I was more tired than mad, thought I'd throw that in so it doesn't feel like there was any hostility in my words from earlier).

Edited by (PS4)Saito_Daemon

Someone taught me this: if you're in a clan, start a new color pigment research and put it on pause, then leave it paused. If you're currently not researching a pigment but still get them in the field, the crash will still occur. After I started a new pigment research and paused it, I think I haven't got the mission summary freeze once. And if I have, it's probably only once. Don't know if that was sheer luck, but you guys might want to give this a shot.

Edited by (XB1)zorroporro

On 11/21/2016 at 10:25 AM, [DE]Dmitri said:

Hi everyone,

Just a heads up -- we have been able to reproduce this issue internally and we hope to have a fix for you all very soon. 

Please keep an eye on the hotfix forums over the next few days:
https://forums.warframe.com/forum/253-xb1-update-build-notes/
https://forums.warframe.com/forum/152-ps4-update-build-notes/

Thanks.

Im still having this issue ever since we got the index preview update :( ....ill appreciate it if we can get a fix soon ...

• 2 months later...
16 hours ago, (Xbox One)Englands Own said:

Hi I had the same  problem, just out of curiosity are you a UK player?,if so do you use a BT  Home Hub?, I had to port forward to cure the problem which will always keep your Nat settings to open, mine prior to port forwarding were always moderate.DE actually told me what was needed to be done.

On 12/02/2017 at 10:24 PM, (Xbox One)GSK Slaughter said:

It happens to me repeatedly and they won't do anything thing about it they say it is isp yet I've called my isp  and they say it's DE 

Port forwarding didn't fix my broken Nat and I have a BT Home Hub. It was a problem caused by Xbox Preview Program and the only was to fix it was to unsubscribe from preview program and do a full system restore (which meant I had to download everything again which was a pain)