Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Server-side] The War Within: Quest Reward Hotfix

[DE]Rebecca

Tenno,

Any minute now we will finish deploying the following. I will Update this thread when it is complete: 

Script is complete, relog if you were affected!

Fixes:

- Deployed a server side fix that repairs anyone who completed 'The War Within' not getting end of quest rewards. Relogging will present you with rewards via Inbox as intended. 

2 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Tenno,

Any minute know we will finish deploying the following. I will Update this thread when it is complete: 

Fixes:

- Deployed a server side fix that repairs anyone who completed 'The War Within' not getting end of quest rewards. Relogging will present you with rewards via Inbox as intended. 

uhm...typo? 

Is there a fix coming for not being able to do the quest? I am up to Mission 3 but can't go any further as Sedna causes me to crash... I have Verified, completed Sedna junction etc but I still can't do Sedna missions because, like I said, they cause me to crash....

Edited by Firehead331

@[DE]Rebecca are you guys aware of the issue some people have with quests that have been skipped due to crashes or aborting? I didn't see any acknowledgment and there are quite a few threads and posts about it.

I just can't continue playing knowing that I completely missed out on at least one quest, I want to experience it in its entirety.

17 minutes ago, TheBreeze said:

@[DE]Rebecca are you guys aware of the issue some people have with quests that have been skipped due to crashes or aborting? I didn't see any acknowledgment and there are quite a few threads and posts about it.

I just can't continue playing knowing that I completely missed out on at least one quest, I want to experience it in its entirety.

Please, we'd appreciate a notification that it is recognised and worked on.