Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Server-side] The War Within: Quest Reward Hotfix

[DE]Rebecca

Spoiler

My issue is that the screen goes completely white and music keeps playing but literally nothing (Sensored) happens, after using Transference in the Liset. I sat there all day today, watching the white screen for when I'll get to the end of it, never came, let that sit for 4 - 5 1/2 hours. And I can't go out of Warframe and back in, 1) The esc button is disabled for some god(...) reason, and then ontop of that, you can't exit the mission, it force you back to the part you left off, so basically I wanted to have a nice relaxing Saturday of Warframe and because that happened so early in the day, screw those plans... I have pictures to prove it if needed.

Found a bug with endless...if you use your new power at any point during the mission and it's a relic cracking mission, your alternate form gets a 0/10 count, and even if you return to controlling the frame, you don't get the reward to choose from, it acts as if you didn't bring a relic...fix it...like, yesterday?

On top of that, it also resets the operator's count, but not the frame's.

Edited by Alanthier

Spoiler

People having problems with the White screen glitch in the Liset?! Well I found a way that worked for me in counter-acting the glitch, and I posted it to help others if possible with fixing this issue since a patch has not been devised for it yet!  https://forums.warframe.com/topic/717141-tww-transference-bug-how-to-fix/#comment-8013438 Btw tell me on the thread if this works! If it does I could send it to DE if needed to help fix the situation. Thanks! Btw the glitch being referred to has to do with frame rates/ part of the reason most of those setting were changed in the thread.

9 hours ago, 3044Smike said:

Still no fix for the controller crouch bug or

Reveal hidden contents

The game no longer being playable due to an issue with the activate transference button not working if you have ever used a controller on your account. Originally I thought this was because it wasn't bound but I found that if you spammed the esc button hard enough before "discovering" your transference powers on the liset you could bring up a partial pause menu, like earlier in the mission. From there you can bind something on your controller/keyboard but then it just plain doesn't work. You can force-quit via alt f4 or taskmanager but when you log back in it takes you back to the same point making it impossible to play the game anymore. As a test I left my game on the tranferrence button screen whilst I slept last night and it has been 7 hours with no change. As there is no way to tell warframe you aren't using a controller, even when I re-start my computer without the controller attached and try to play I come to the same issue and it trys to tell me to use " " for everything (the tutorial buttons don't always show up correctly)

As for the controller crouch bug, you basically cant crouch as a tenno if you use a controller unless you press the toggle crouch key on your keyboard

I hope this gets fixed soon as id rather not start a new account from scratch without using a controller just to be able to play this quest

So I figured out that if you completely power off your computer (not re-start) with your wifi set to airplane mode and your controller disconnected, you can then turn your computer back on launch warframe log in, spam esc to open the pause menu as soon as the cutscene ends turn on "use power on selection" set all the bindings that you need in keybindings (not controller) save the settings, alt f4 out of the game, re-launch and play through the rest of the quest just fine. This was after having the game loaded at the afore mentioned screen for roughly 7 hours ( I went to bed) but I'm not sure if that had anything to do with it

Damn. this didn't work for me.

Posting this everywhere for visibility, GAME BREAKING ISSUE.

DE, PLEASE SEE THIS URGENT ISSUE: Cannot play TWW since it skips ENTIRE missions if you abort or have a connection loss on host migration or simply crash.

I've lost 2 missions thanks to this bug, first time I wanted to change something so I aborted and tried to restart the mission and it didn't do anything. Relogged and it went to Jupiter instead of Lua, thought the mission had shifted there. Went to Jupiter, heard new dialogue, realised the first mission had been skipped, aborted to check if there was a reset button on the mission. Cleared active mission in Codex, reactivated but to no avail, lost 2 whole missions of the quest, too scared to attempt to play any further. What's the point of story quests if I can't play them if any abort, crash or connection loss on migration deprives you of an entire story based mission?

On 12/11/2016 at 4:46 PM, TheBreeze said:

@[DE]Rebecca are you guys aware of the issue some people have with quests that have been skipped due to crashes or aborting? I didn't see any acknowledgment and there are quite a few threads and posts about it.

I just can't continue playing knowing that I completely missed out on at least one quest, I want to experience it in its entirety.

Hello, after killing the queen, I went into the mountain again but my powers desapeared. I could'nt quit, then I "force quit". After that the game said that the quest was finished... and I've no rewards except one Mod (not usable until I finish one mission -Level 30 min- without being detected). Too bad I could'nt discover the end of the quest...

Edited by YeyoYeyo