General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Riven Mod and Mastery issues.

TheSuperKamiGuru

If any DE's read this, thank you for the update and working on the bugs. It seems it can be a bit unforgiving when you folks release a big update and it has some bugs, which is to be expected. so Thank you for dealing with the haters! lol

As for my issue, I unlocked a Riven mod "Tiberon Pura-fevadra" The perks are for rifle and bow and must be mastery 14. I am 18, and the mod does not appear to be available to equip to any of my weapons.

Let me know if anyone knows the cure for this (user error) or a bug I just need to hang tight for it to be fixed. Thanks!

On 13/11/2559 at 5:17 AM, TheSuperKamiGuru said:

If any DE's read this, thank you for the update and working on the bugs. It seems it can be a bit unforgiving when you folks release a big update and it has some bugs, which is to be expected. so Thank you for dealing with the haters! lol

As for my issue, I unlocked a Riven mod "Tiberon Pura-fevadra" The perks are for rifle and bow and must be mastery 14. I am 18, and the mod does not appear to be available to equip to any of my weapons.

Let me know if anyone knows the cure for this (user error) or a bug I just need to hang tight for it to be fixed. Thanks!

"Tiberon Pura-fevadra" It's not for rifle and bow.It's for Tiberon only