Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

UI becomes unresponsive after changing from a weapon config with Riven mod in it

Shadow-Blades

If I have a Riven mod in config A (for example, happens on any config as long as there is a riven mod in it) on a weapon, switching to config B or C makes all menu and UI function unresponsive, I can't equip mods, I can't change back to config A, I can't see any of my mods. This happens every single time for me without fail, the only thing I can do is Alt+F4 the game and try to remember not to do it again. This happens every single time for me without fail.

Haven't tried this on other weapons, but I have repeated it on the Braton Prime. I go to the arsenal, select braton prime, go to upgrade, and select config b or c. It loads to a blank configuration, but none of my list of mods shows up, the mod section just remains blank, none of the buttons work, and I can't escape out of the screen. The mouse pointer still moves, and I can click on chat tabs, and chat continues to function fine. I then have to exit the game(using alt+f4 since I can't reach the escape menu) and restart it to get out of the seemingly frozen upgrade screen. Frankly, I'm sick of restarting the game, so I have not tested if this problem is happening with other weapons.

Edited by RedDirtTrooper

Same thing happens for me aswell. Hopefully they fix this asap.

Temp fix: just have to remove the mod before trying to switch loadout and exit the upgrade UI. Then when you go back to the upgrade, the UI is updated and you can switch the loadout.

Edited by GoodAsNew