Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Account broken

Vyra

in the mission where i lost my warframe i cant leave my transference room due to my sentinel keeps killing me and the door isn't opening either...

when i quit the game by killing the process i can relog in and get into the mission right away with the same bugs happening...

cant even abort the mission to un equip my sentinel..w ow...

Just now, Vyra said:

in the mission where i lost my warframe i cant leave my transference room due to my sentinel keeps killing me and the door isn't opening either...

when i quit the game by killing the process i can relog in and get into the mission right away with the same bugs happening...

cant even abort the mission to un equip my sentinel..w ow...

Have you tried shooting the Sentinel?

I had the same problem.

Try to verify and optimize your game cache first in case something didn't update just right.

Then jump around a lot to survive long enough for Ordis to finish all of his lines.

I'm not sure what exactly helped, as I'm not sure exactly when you need to die to break the quest. But this is what I did to progress.

P.S. Congratulations.

And Just the thought of my going against a wyrm prime with a sweeper prime specked for fire rate makes me weep. Anyone knows if you can get anything but Helios in there? I think it's the only sentinel that uses a weapon you actually have a chance to evade.

Edited by Flirk2

14 minutes ago, ShadowsUmbra said:

i have a wyrm prime, doesnt even kill me i just sit there

Did you have a sweeper on it? Wyrm's rifle is weaker. And with Carrier's shotgun Wyrm becomes quite aggressive and accurate.

Though it might be just that they took sentinels at base stats and stock weapons for the quest with only visual settings taken from the arsenal. Then Helios actually might be one of the most dangerous.