Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Submersible missions bugging out

Skullfinder

When exiting water in Uranus' areas, I keep getting stuck in the transition and have to quit the mission. I've been told that other people have been having problems on that tileset as well. I've tried /unstuck, but that hasn't worked. This didn't start until after TWW update for me.

In Sabotage, where you archwing through the normal tileset it's absolutely crazy. Some of the transitions loop infinitely, some of them get you stuck and some of them straight up pop you out of the map. I've spent 15 minutes flying out of bounds trying to find a transition that works and none did.

Yes, well it seems like the devs fixed it? I've only been on one Uranus mission since the update (which stated that it fixed the transitions from Archwing to normal) and it seems like it. 

As for me, this happened on whatever mission I chose, whether it was Sabotage, Exterminate, or Capture (which were the missions I was focused on).

UPDATE:

It's fixed only during the mission, not when you are joining a mission. For some reason, there is a bug that starts you exactly where the mission starts regardless of where the host is in the mission and which mission/tileset it is. Because of that, you are spawned (for barely a millisecond) at the host's location and then respawned at the beginning. If the host is out of the water, and the start of the mission begins underwater, you will spawn in Archwing form WITH your normal weapons, AND you can't get out of the water.

I only know this because directly after I replied, I joined a Survival mission and this happened to me. And so I aborted, started a new mission as host, waited in the water for someone to join (and they spawned with the right weaponry, although they left out of nowhere before extraction came up) and then someone else joined when I was out of the water, I stopped and watched as they flashed next to me and then teleported to the beginning.

This needs to be fixed.

Edited by Skullfinder