Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Give us back some options in how we want to play warframe please.

StabbyTentacles

This is not a complaint regarding The new Kuva resource and how incredibly grindy to obtain it is, and even though I agree that this kind of grindyness is the wrong direction to go, I'm more posting regarding the lack of choice your latest updates contain.

This is a plea to allow veteran players, or any players for that matter, a return of some choice in how they play warframe.

You (DE) keep shoving/pushing/forcing things down players throats.

Some may like this, I do not.

True this is your game, and you can do with it as you will.

I’m just questioning why you’re shoving/pushing/forcing operators on payers. True some less imaginative players called for this, but some did not.

Operatorframe, Tennoframe is not Warframe; I can appreciate the why’s and I understand a need to deepen gameplay. I just don’t see why you need to impose changes as dramatic as these latest ‘thoughts’ on players.

You need to return to choice, as in warframes players get to chose which frame, what weapon ect indeed even loadouts... If you're going to bring something new bring it with options is all I'm saying, real options that make us feel like we have had a choice.

Give us some better options please. Failing this, give us some options…

Games are made for options, Games are > with options! Books, films… clingy fanfiction are not

Yeah I do understand where you coming from... when storyline messes with game play and not exactly in a good way.. I feel like I have to control 2 frames at once now... Tennoframe isn't all that great sadly... Just gonna have to see what comes out next...

Here is a new enemy, you can only fight it in this one prescribed way, there is no room for experimentation or choice here in Warframe.

Would you kindly do as I say?

Would you kindly enjoy it as well?

Edit: The same goes for the damn enemy in the cave too, I tried distracting it with a shot on the floor far away, no deal. I tried standing still like in Tremors, no deal. Then I realised there was only one way to pass it. The sole method of adding challenge now seems to be stripping you of powers/weapons and making you face an enemy with only one specific method of defeat. It isn't new (I remember the eyeboss as an early example), but it is getting old, fast.

Edited by Egg_Chen

14 minutes ago, ZiLei said:

Yeah I do understand where you coming from... when storyline messes with game play and not exactly in a good way.. I feel like I have to control 2 frames at once now... Tennoframe isn't all that great sadly... Just gonna have to see what comes out next...

ikr, I can't see how DE didn't see this.

11 minutes ago, Egg_Chen said:

Here is a new enemy, you can only fight it in this one prescribed way, there is no room for experimentation or choice here in Warframe.

Would you kindly do as I say?

Would you kindly enjoy it as well?

Edit: The same goes for the damn enemy in the cave too, I tried distracting it with a shot on the floor far away, no deal. I tried standing still like in Tremors, no deal. Then I realised there was only one way to pass it. The sole method of adding challenge now seems to be stripping you of powers/weapons and making you face an enemy with only one specific method of defeat. It isn't new (I remember the eyeboss as an early example), but it is getting old, fast.

Would you kindly #greatestposteveregg_chen.

Yeah, spitballing here, but could it be DE are just bored with warframe and are trying to make a newgame? 

Would you kindly control 2 frames, while playing quicktime gamplay mechanics, that once learnt are easy peasy lemon sqeezy, next expansion Frenno the Frenno control the Tenno, who... sigh

38 minutes ago, StabbyTentacles said:

This is not a complaint regarding The new Kuva resource and how incredibly grindy to obtain it is, and even though I agree that this kind of grindyness is the wrong direction to go, I'm more posting regarding the lack of choice your latest updates contain.

This is a plea to allow veteran players, or any players for that matter, a return of some choice in how they play warframe.

You (DE) keep shoving/pushing/forcing things down players throats.

Some may like this, I do not.

True this is your game, and you can do with it as you will.

I’m just questioning why you’re shoving/pushing/forcing operators on payers. True some less imaginative players called for this, but some did not.

Operatorframe, Tennoframe is not Warframe; I can appreciate the why’s and I understand a need to deepen gameplay. I just don’t see why you need to impose changes as dramatic as these latest ‘thoughts’ on players.

You need to return to choice, as in warframes players get to chose which frame, what weapon ect indeed even loadouts... If you're going to bring something new bring it with options is all I'm saying, real options that make us feel like we have had a choice.

Give us some better options please. Failing this, give us some options…

Games are made for options, Games are > with options! Books, films… clingy fanfiction are not

Well the future of Warframe is literally less and less Warframe.

Embrace playing as teenage kids with superpowers and angsty dialogue/smartass one liners. Or go play another game. Because this is the future of Warframe. Once upon a time ninjas played free. Now you collect space cats and play barbie doll dressup and control a 12 year old kid flying around shooting eye lasers.

Edited by ninjacat2015

I believe they answered this already in a devstream on why this was the case and that a big majority group of people loved it (Long Steve talk) , plus the lore being stated beforehand in the codex.

Basically, this is the direction they're going with the story and they're not going back on it, If you hate it so much, just ignore it I guess. Or wait until they do something with the lore on warframes themselves

Seems to me like you want DE to just rewrite and make a new story for a minor group of people. You're a bit late on this subject/topic from when SD was released.

Edited by Kai_Shiba

9 minutes ago, Kai_Shiba said:

I believe they answered this already in a devstream on why this was the case and that a big majority group of people loved it (Long Steve talk) , plus the lore being stated beforehand in the codex.

Basically, this is the direction they're going with the story and they're not going back on it, If you hate it so much, just ignore it I guess. Or wait until they do something with the lore on warframes themselves

Seems to me like you want DE to just rewrite and make a new story for a minor group of people. You're a bit late on this subject/topic from when SD was released.

Basically, nope doen't need a rewrite, do need a choice.

Would you kindly works in Books, films… clingy fanfiction and as a programmed trigger or post-hypnotic activation phrase, also it works in walkemups, I'd rather warframe not become a walkemup; I'd like to choose, DE can make tenno into pokemon; I get you like this, why cant we have both in a game?

You have your pokemon go tenno, and others can have there b) option, and here's a wild thought a c) option... Is there only 1 focus? Is there only 1 warframe? Is there only 1 mod? Is there only 1 weapon? Is there only 1 archwing? Stop being so limited. 

Seems to me like you like being given very limited choices/options.

I'd rather options, i don't need a rewrite just a choice, or two.