Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Riven Mod...

No.80-DY

Got my Riven mod and didn't like the weapon that it was for once I had unveiled it. I rerolled the stats after getting enough Kuva and...well...:awkward:

Okay, this is just bad luck on my part...you have to see it to understand.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=798657309

For those of you who cannot click the above link for whatever the reason may be, this is what it requires me to do:

"Complete a solo interception mission with level 30 or higher enemies with a Hobbled Dragon Key equipped without dying or becoming downed."

I'm not that hardcore of a player, but I'd rather not let this mod sit and go to waste. Anyone have any suggestions?

Edited by No.80-DY

@Dumfing

5 minutes ago, Dumfing said:

I need to stealth with a hobbled key, every single kill needs to be able to add on to my stealth multiplier

Best of luck to you on that one man. If there's no level requirement why not use Loki with a combo or efficiency and duration? Tack on shade, bring a strong melee. the only problem I suppose would be movement

Edited by No.80-DY
Forgot key detail

I had that exact same requirement for mine, heres what I did. 

I loaded up Xini (eris)

I walked into the mission with my Nova prime, set for full power strength so I got max slow. and captured the first point, from there I cast slow and then ran about capturing all the rest. Just recast slow every now and then and try not to kill things unless they're capturing points. 

Could be worse. You could have gotten mine where you need to kill 6 Sentients without dying which I'm finding next to impossible to do because the Battalysts deal as much damage as a nuclear freight train (I play as Saryn who is decently armoured). It's even worse when RNGesue decides to be cruel and makes you face against two Battalysts. 

Edited by IronWolfKnight

25 minutes ago, LuckyCharm said:

I had that exact same requirement for mine, heres what I did. 

I loaded up Xini (eris)

I walked into the mission with my Nova prime, set for full power strength so I got max slow. and captured the first point, from there I cast slow and then ran about capturing all the rest. Just recast slow every now and then and try not to kill things unless they're capturing points. 

It was an excellent suggestion Lucky, and I appreciate it. Wanted to let you know that your suggestion worked, but since I didn't have mods like Blind Rage mod I had to stick with 130% power strength thanks to Intensify. Used a couple of energy pads, a specter (to provide a distraction for some adds), and surprisingly enough I found that the operator wasn't really hampered by the Hobbled Dragon Key so I made the most of his Void Dash ability as well as Nova's Wormhole.

Unfortunately the unveiled mod sucks, but at least now I have the chance to reroll. So thanks again