Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TWW Transference Bug - How to fix!

Illusoryi

Question

So once you return the the Liset after the cave, if you are having problems with progressing after demonstrating your abilities to Ordis, then I highly advise you read this, because it's really easy to do and it fixed the situation for me. 

1) Go into Options and then into the Display node,

2) Turn these on; Vertical Sync,

3) Now (Important!!) Turn these off; Runtime Tessellation, Local Reflections, Blur Reflections, Volumetric Lighting Ambient Occlusion, Depth of Field, Dynamic Lightning, High Shader Quality, 

4) Now change these; Anti-Aliasing - FXAA (Low), Anisotropic Filtering - Off, Shadow Quality - Low, Particle System Quality - Low, Geometry Detail - Low, 

Now just Confirm and accept, then just restart Warframe and try to do the part in the Liset again and I should work. Good luck, btw these may be changed back after the mission is completed this is just what I used to counter-act the bug.

Edited by Starscope5

17 answers to this question

Thanks and if this works for anyone I'd greatly appreciate if you'd tell others you know suffering with this same problem, Thanks again guys. I only posted this because I wanted to help out DE, I saw how many people were having this issue so I wanted to help DE by trying to reduce any stress about this glitch, the main thing I found out is it's not really a "bug-bug", it all revolves around "Frame rate", which is why a lot of the more detailing Display options were changed, when it comes down to frame rate they are the most critical things to focus on if your trying to fix the white screen glitch.

Edited by Starscope5

32 minutes ago, Starscope5 said:

Thanks and if this works for anyone I'd greatly appreciate if you'd tell others you know suffering with this same problem, Thanks again guys. I only posted this because I wanted to help out DE, I saw how many people were having this issue so I wanted to help DE by trying to reduce any stress about this glitch, the main thing I found out is it's not really a "bug-bug", it all revolves around "Frame rate", which is why a lot of the more detailing Display options were changed, when it comes down to frame rate they are the most critical things to focus on if your trying to fix the white screen glitch.

Shoot, I thought your fix was for the 5 thing. I keep pressing 5 at the end of the thing where you show Ordis your new powers but nothing happens. I WISH I could get to a whitescreen or crash. it won't even let me get to that part.

14 minutes ago, UnknownStory said:

Shoot, I thought your fix was for the 5 thing. I keep pressing 5 at the end of the thing where you show Ordis your new powers but nothing happens. I WISH I could get to a whitescreen or crash. it won't even let me get to that part.

This is the boat I'm in. Trying these fixes anyway.

hot damn it worked.

9 hours ago, Starscope5 said:

So once you return the the Liset after the cave, if you are having problems with progressing after demonstrating your abilities to Ordis, then I highly advise you read this, because it's really easy to do and it fixed the situation for me. 

3) Now (Important!!) Turn these off; Runtime Tessellation, Local Reflections, Blur Reflections, Volumetric Lighting Ambient Occlusion, Depth of Field, Dynamic Lightning, High Shader Quality, 

4) Now change these; Anti-Aliasing - FXAA (Low), Anisotropic Filtering - Off, Shadow Quality - Low, Particle System Quality - Low, Geometry Detail - Low, 

Now just Confirm and accept, then just restart Warframe and try to do the part in the Liset again and I should work. Good luck, btw these may be changed back after the mission is completed this is just what I used to counter-act the bug.

It does not work. But I hope the rest of players will enjoy this.

Didn't work for me either mate sad to say. But thanks for the effort it's comforting to know somebody actually acknowledged that issue.It's been reported by 5-7 people since yesterday and not even added to the bug tracker thing in the thread. 

Thank you so much!!! It took a ton of retries, but it eventually loaded into the next scene. I was so happy:)

If you don't mind, I give a shout-out to AFK_Roger who directed me to this wonderful forum post. Without it, my only other option had been a restart. And I was very upset by the notion of that. Thank you so much for solving this!!!

On 2016/11/13 at 3:55 AM, Starscope5 said:

It didn't work :(