Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Growing Power Aura Is broken

achromos

Growing Power is a Aura that is rather integeral to many niche builds, so I'm not suprised that I haven't seen any reports but it is supposed to give everyone in the squad 25% more Power Strength upon causing a status proc to enemies with any weapon you wield.  However, that functionality does not appear to work at all.  I have a 100% Status proc Tigris prime, a Akstilletto prime and I am even using a Telos Boltace.  Nothing I do Activates the Aura.

6 hours ago, achromos said:

Growing Power is a Aura that is rather integeral to many niche builds, so I'm not suprised that I haven't seen any reports but it is supposed to give everyone in the squad 25% more Power Strength upon causing a status proc to enemies with any weapon you wield.  However, that functionality does not appear to work at all.  I have a 100% Status proc Tigris prime, a Akstilletto prime and I am even using a Telos Boltace.  Nothing I do Activates the Aura.

I've yet to see it NOT work with me, regardless if i have the aura or not...

5 hours ago, achromos said:

Odd, I've played several mission as my Nekros which has Growing power Slotted in and I haven't had it activate once... :C

have you actually INFLICTED a status with your WEAPONS? it shows a little icon on top that lasts about 5.5 seconds...

2 hours ago, Alanthier said:

have you actually INFLICTED a status with your WEAPONS? it shows a little icon on top that lasts about 5.5 seconds...

If you READ my ORIGINAL POST.

I have a Tigris Prime with 100% Status and sprayed enemy after enemy.

I have a Akstilletto Prime and Telos Boltace and NONE of these weapons, over three separate Survival matches, one being 40 minutes even procced growing power once.  I played several other missions with the same results.

21 hours ago, achromos said:

If you READ my ORIGINAL POST.

I have a Tigris Prime with 100% Status and sprayed enemy after enemy.

I have a Akstilletto Prime and Telos Boltace and NONE of these weapons, over three separate Survival matches, one being 40 minutes even procced growing power once.  I played several other missions with the same results.

^, except I use a Staticor w/ 90% status chance (and an aoe weapon with 90% status chance never stops spurting out status)

Seriously, I rad proc entire rooms and they start fighting each other, no Growing Power buff.

EDIT:

I get that a straight up +25% power strength Aura might be "OP", but considering that aura's with triggers are 'new' and rather unique in warframe, it might be easier on the devs if they were just straight bonuses ;)

Edited by zehne

On 11/12/2016 at 5:56 PM, achromos said:

I haven't seen any reports

ive got a feedback thread on it .... last update on consoles had same effect for us so may have predated tww ...

apparently its not just GP , rejuvenation, pistol amp, steel charge ..other auras, are randomly not working 

my gp builds were not working so i did some digging (using 100% nikandi  & lesion and other high stat weapons) would not trigger

testing in missions/simulacron used mesa, showed the pistol amp wasnt working 65% of the time (lost about 1k of damage .. on start) 

steal charge same on wukong build, ember rejuvenation (take fire damage = energy, regn health ) same thing .....

a way to semi fix it , go to simulacron die, then leave dont touch arsenal and go to a mission

it seems going into arsenal in orbiter causes this to stop working? 

Is your Tigris Prime100% status BEFORE any multi-shot mods.  Brozime on youtube has all the math that explains why it needs to be pre multi-shot mods.  It should still have at least one pellet proc a status  but if you make sure the status is 100% before multi-shot then ALL pellets will proc something. If this is already known to you and assumed in your original post. My Bad.

1 hour ago, Vydar said:

Is your Tigris Prime100% status BEFORE any multi-shot mods.  Brozime on youtube has all the math that explains why it needs to be pre multi-shot mods.  It should still have at least one pellet proc a status  but if you make sure the status is 100% before multi-shot then ALL pellets will proc something. If this is already known to you and assumed in your original post. My Bad.

Still even if I had 50% I should proc the mod at least once in the mission.

20 hours ago, This_Machine said:

I think its a visual glitch though, because arcane guardian doesn't show up either even though I can hear it activating.

I don't think so. While arcanes seem to have similar issues, I tested GP in missions by ensuring I had just unloaded a million procs (Thanks 67% proc-rate Braton P).  Then I activated abilities where there are hard numbers displayed (Equinox buffs).  These numbers I know by heart for my build, and when they were less than what they should of been (by exactly the factor that GP contributes) then I know for sure GP didn't proc.

tldr;

Doesn't seem to be a visual glitch.

On 11/13/2016 at 4:07 AM, achromos said:

Odd, I've played several mission as my Nekros which has Growing power Slotted in and I haven't had it activate once... :C

yeah it seems like the last 2 patches broke it...remove it and Re equip it.  Seems to work after that, until you use your focus ability...

• 2 weeks later...