General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Eris Junction Bugged

(PSN)LucisInvictus

After the recent update Lua Defense mission Stofler requirements have been changed from 20 waves to 15. This morning I've cleared the 15 waves but completion wasn't registered. When I go to the junction the specter is there but I can't unlock it. I've cleared all other reqs, am I missing something. Anyone else experiencing this?

Edited by (PS4)ALFever

So one of the Eris Junction requirements is to complete 15 waves of defense on Stofler, Lua. I've completed this requirement on two separate occasions, however this does not register in the junction requirements and because of this I cannot progress to Eris. Is this purely a bug or am I doing something wrong? Thanks in advance.

So one of the Eris Junction requirements is to complete 15 waves of defense on Stofler, Lua. I've completed this requirement on two separate occasions, however this does not register in the junction requirements and because of this I cannot progress to Eris. Is this purely a bug or am I doing something wrong? Thanks in advance.

I'm having issues with the Neo void relic section of the Eris junction on Pluto. Its the only part of the junction It says I haven't completed yet. It says complete 3 Neo void fissures. I just ran about 7 captures and 2 spies while collecting the 10 fissure shards to open the neo relic I take with me, however when I complete the mission and check the junction quest tab it says I have completed 0. I really want/need to finish this because the Sedna junction is locked (even though I have completed all of the quest on it) and I need to be able to finish that junction so I can play the War Within quest that I have been so patiently waiting for, for the few months it has been in development. If anyone has a solution or is having the same issue please reply.

Edited by PsychoTaco333

Hello there! 
I am new to these forums, so I apologize if this is the wrong place to post. 

Anyway, I am curious if anyone else have any issues with the Eris junction on Pluto? 

Nomatter if I open an Neo void relic with void traces nor if I equip one on a void fissure mission does it fill out the requirement of 3 openings on the Eris junction.

Am I supposed to do something entirely different or?

Thanks in advance. 

Edited by Celthric317
typo

Equip a neo relic on a void fissure mission, collect 10 reactants. Only then you have it opened (void traces don't open the relic, you are just getting a higher chance for a rare reward). Suddessfully exit the mission.

Now do this two more times.

You're done.

44 minutes ago, NewSeasonN said:

http://imgur.com/a/hvGnr pls help me unlock sedna junction

Look at the node connected to and before the Sedna Junction on Pluto.

See how it is blue?

That means you have it unlocked but haven't completed it. You need to complete that mission to unlock the Sedna Junction. Same with the Eris Junction, the node before it is blue, not white, meaning you need to beat that mission.

Edited by Gelkor