Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Hotfix 19.0.2

[DE]Megan

Thank you for all of your amazing work, DE! :satisfied: I'm really excited to see what will become of the Infested and Bard frames! Unfortunately, as amazing as The War Within is, there was one issue that I personally experienced with it.

Spoiler

I have a disability in one of my hands that renders me unable to use the keyboard and mouse for gaming in faster paced games like Warframe and, as I'm sure that I'm not the only person who plays WF that can't use keyboard and mouse, there were just a couple of control issues. While activating Transference, I would have to reach from my controller to the '5' key on the keyboard to activate, which I can't perform during fast-paced missions where the Kuva Siphons appear. Also, Void Mode seems to require the 'Toggle Crouch' to perform as 'Hold to Crouch' doesn't work, even while holding, and, having only 'Hold to Crouch' bound to my controller for easier parkour, rendering me to also need to either temporarily rebind or reach for the keyboard to perform a Void Dash. I know that it's probably just a few people like me who would ultimately benefit most from the controller compatibility, but I'm also sure that many play with a controller and it'll be one more thing ready for when The War Within converts to console. Thanks! :)

34 minutes ago, Halanaestra said:

Thank you for all of your amazing work, DE! :satisfied: I'm really excited to see what will become of the Infested and Bard frames! Unfortunately, as amazing as The War Within is, there was one issue that I personally experienced with it.

Hide contents

I have a disability in one of my hands that renders me unable to use the keyboard and mouse for gaming in faster paced games like Warframe and, as I'm sure that I'm not the only person who plays WF that can't use keyboard and mouse, there were just a couple of control issues. While activating Transference, I would have to reach from my controller to the '5' key on the keyboard to activate, which I can't perform during fast-paced missions where the Kuva Siphons appear. Also, Void Mode seems to require the 'Toggle Crouch' to perform as 'Hold to Crouch' doesn't work, even while holding, and, having only 'Hold to Crouch' bound to my controller for easier parkour, rendering me to also need to either temporarily rebind or reach for the keyboard to perform a Void Dash. I know that it's probably just a few people like me who would ultimately benefit most from the controller compatibility, but I'm also sure that many play with a controller and it'll be one more thing ready for when The War Within converts to console. Thanks! :)

I'm also looking for controller support!

It's the way I primarily play the game and I'm looking forward to doing it again soon.