Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Hotfix 19.0.2

[DE]Megan

Still no fix for these very game breaking issues..
EDIT: Also, I might add that many of us are stuck in this issue. We cannot choose another mission or turn off the quest to end this segment until it is finished, so we can no longer play Warframe until it is fixed.
And I would very much like to play Warframe, I have fun here.

Previous topic, different Thread:

(To reiterate here though):
have tried every button and attempted my controller as well. Nothing. No way to use the 5 ability and thus no way to progress.

As an added note for controllers, the crouch button does not work for anything other than the Warframes, thus you cannot use the 'shadow' ability and have to resort to using the keyboard any time you want to use the 'shadow' ability (a later change just added that you can map controllers or keys to "Toggle Crouch" rather than "Hold for Crouch" to be able to use the ability, but still very much not ideal.) and be able to use the 'far step' ability. 

Also I tried double tapping, holding and all sorts of other inputs to the controls and keys and nothing changed. Even searched around and tried to change key bindings and controller mapping to find any change. Nothing. Although I would say this is a segment that would benefit well from its own key mapping subset for controllers. Like how Archwing and Warframes are separate. The '5' is still bugged in that segment. I have also tried verifying game cache for missing files and re-downloading the entire game, as others in different threads stated that it allegedly helped them, and it has not. hoping for a hotfix very soon..

(Trying to be as unspoilerific as possible, if it matters here)

Edited by Maelstroa
(Thread inclusion) I want to play this game so much right now..

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The War Within: Hotfix 19.0.2

Changes

• Removed an unreleased Relic from the wild.
  • Removed a no longer relevant Design Council tip. 
  Reveal hidden contents
  • Reduced the damage of Helios' Deconstructor in The War Within quest. 

Fixes

• Fixed a crash during The War Within quest.
  • Fixed the Dojo,Void, and Derelict Elevators locking players in and not moving.
  • Fixed issues with getting stuck in underwater geometry when playing a Submersible mission.
  • Fixed Orokin Labs Research shutting out all tech and not just Solar Rails (IE: you can get your Dragon Key Blueprints again).
  • Fixed not being able to purchase the Xiphos Kuva Skin.
  • Fixed not being able to purchase Blueprints if you already owned one. 
  • Fixed some enemies appearing in a T-pose upon death.
  • Fixed the double objective triggers in Grineer Settlement Hijack missions.
  • Fixed the level ranges displayed on navigation for the Jordas Golem Assassinate, Jordas Verdict, Law of Retribution, and Mutalist Alad V Assassinate.
  • Fixed sending a pending friend request allowing you to send a game-invite to someone who only wanted to accept invites from friends.
  • Fixed Atlas' Rumbler names showing up as a file-path.
  • Fixed the launcher always being in English even after changing languages.

ayy yo DE can you get on that Operator goin through the floor S#&$. Love the new update though.

Ey, a hotfix! Not the one I need, but at least it's helping someone. I already submitted a request form thing to warframe contact, but figured I might as well post something here as well as I saw it.

Spoiler

So have been unable to progress at all in TWW. The first Lua mission has you investigate the disturbance, but when I land, no dialouge triggers. I watched the stream live and saw what was supposed to happen. When I get to the mark, nothing happens as well. Have tried doing it solo and public, refreshing my game cache, nothing has worked. It seems like others have had this issue as well.

Loving the update so far! Small problems for people who use controllers though. I can't activate Void Mode with controller, have to use key board. I tried alternate key bindings, but after using a certain new feature that I don't want to spoil here, I have to reassign keybindings on my controller to "activate selected ability."

Not complaing at all, just wanted to let you know about the bug. :)

Can you guys PLEASE fix spawn rate for Kuva Siphons? After waiting 20+ hours for the drop, I did the quest, bought the BPs for the new weps, did Kuva fortress then slept for like 4-5 hours. I woke up at 11 AM. Ran Sedna, Uranus, and Kuva Fortress from 11 AM to 6:30PM. Not ONE siphon. Woke up a few hrs ago and STILL no Siphons.

Believe I may have found a bug - haven't seen it reported yet.

Came across a Kuva Siphon during a Corpus Invasion (siding with Grineer).
When I tried Void Dashin through the cloud, nothing happened, and even if I for some reason suddenly had horrible aim, I repeated the attempt all 8 times (~2 - 4 dashes per attempt), making sure to jump through the cloud either near the front, middle, or tail - hell, even attempted leading it a bit, but no luck.

So I missed out on some yummy Kuva :[

Edit: Does indeed seem to be related to it being an Invasion Mission. Encountered one in an Exterminate mission on Sedna (Invasion was also on Sedna), but encountered no issues this time.

Edited by Santiak