Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Hotfix 19.0.2

[DE]Megan

Hello DE : as a stealth player, I love the fact that they notice their dead friends but could you decrease their alertness FoV? Right now they have eagle eyes for that and it makes sneaking around too challenging for the actual rewards...

In fact, Stealth as it is now isn't rewarding outside of affinity! :/

Please, pleaase give us better incentive to act like real ninja, because getting farming waves & waves of enemies to get interesting thing to trade isn't for everyone.

I really dislike this update with not being able to skip the cut-scenes and getting stuck in missions forcing me to ctrl+alt+del and close the game. Right now, I'm not sure whether I'm interested in doing the quest or if this update has turned me off this game.

Pluto Eris junction, requirement of 3 opened NEO relics does not update and register any opened ones. Still needed 1 before TWW update, did 2 today and am still stuck at requirement not achieved (still 2/3) despite having received the proper NEO relic awards. 

I have an issue with controls.

Spoiler

Can you pls check the controller support for tenno form, i can't crouch with my controller when i'm using my tenno but it works normaly with my warframe.

Edited by DKP123

1 hour ago, Shriker_sh said:
  Reveal hidden contents

My friends and me aborted the first mission of the War Within Quest, to be able to Scan Teshin more then one once.
(We aborted after we caught him, so we were already able to extract)

Now we can't get the mission get started again. As long as we are locked out of the Quest we can't do Sorties anymore.

We did an integrity and optimized the cache, so we dont think its a local problem.

I figured out that you can fix this bug if you activate another Quest and reactivate the War Within Quest.
I hope you have another Quest available.

15 minutes ago, carnaga said:

Controller support missing from The War Within. I cant crouch and the skill buttons are messed.

If your wanting to

Spoiler

void jump

with controller, you have to add the crouch button to the Toggle/Hold. But it will remove it from other. So you re-put it on the original aswell. Otherwise you cant bullet jump anymore.  As for skills. 

Spoiler

Melee = the right Button (Etc PS4 controller is O. Xbox 360 is B), Void Jump = Bullet Jump. Stealth = Crouch. Finally Transference = Focus ability, just tapped. Hold down for focus now. 

Can you compose a screenshot on-the-fly with the war within to use on game startup? 

I like the war within loading screens using the player character flair, but having a generic image loading on startup.

Spoiler

During the war within quest you use a background similar to the game startup, but the Operator is the player's visual customization.

During game startup though, it's a generic redhead.

I'd like if the game had saved a screenshot of my operator  during the War Within loading screens, and used it during game startup from there on.

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The War Within: Hotfix 19.0.2

Changes

• Removed an unreleased Relic from the wild.
  • Removed a no longer relevant Design Council tip. 
  Reveal hidden contents
  • Reduced the damage of Helios' Deconstructor in The War Within quest. 

Fixes

• Fixed a crash during The War Within quest.
  • Fixed the Dojo,Void, and Derelict Elevators locking players in and not moving.
  • Fixed issues with getting stuck in underwater geometry when playing a Submersible mission.
  • Fixed Orokin Labs Research shutting out all tech and not just Solar Rails (IE: you can get your Dragon Key Blueprints again).
  • Fixed not being able to purchase the Xiphos Kuva Skin.
  • Fixed not being able to purchase Blueprints if you already owned one. 
  • Fixed some enemies appearing in a T-pose upon death.
  • Fixed the double objective triggers in Grineer Settlement Hijack missions.
  • Fixed the level ranges displayed on navigation for the Jordas Golem Assassinate, Jordas Verdict, Law of Retribution, and Mutalist Alad V Assassinate.
  • Fixed sending a pending friend request allowing you to send a game-invite to someone who only wanted to accept invites from friends.
  • Fixed Atlas' Rumbler names showing up as a file-path.
  • Fixed the launcher always being in English even after changing languages.

No fix for unable to equip Laser Rifle riven mods on Prime Laser Rifle.

Is there a fix for the controllers crouch cause i cant set it to Hold to crouch which i had it set before cause then the operator cant use its powers and i cant set it to both. is there a fix i dont know about? please someone help i beat the War within but i cant play without my slide jumps