Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Hotfix 19.0.2

[DE]Megan

Could we possibly fix the "Track Teshin" quest the SECOND part of TWW which broke for me after already having to wait for 3-4 hours to fix the first part. It is taking me to the regular exterminate mission with no dialogue or objective markers anywhere.

P.S I do appreciate that coding stuff can be hard but this has been a year in development surely part of that  would have been "play testing"?

2 minutes ago, SairaksPro said:
1 hour ago, VCD00IVI said:

Still got permanently stuck in this part of the quest 1omrl7y.png

Тоже самое я не могу продолжить игру

дальше белый экран и только играет музыка

Today's sortie is Corpus excavation with radiation hazard.

Why do you put radiation clouds right at every excavator? Is this a bug or intended? I remember it used to avoid the excavator spawning spots.

I managed to finish it with pug, but those clouds are so annoying.

Edited by aerosoul1337

16 minutes ago, aerosoul1337 said:

Today's sortie is Corpus excavation with radiation hazard.

Why do you put radiation clouds right at every excavator? Is this a bug or intended? I remember it used to avoid the excavator spawn spots.

I managed to finish it with pug, but those clouds are so annoying.

bruh, 0 radiaton clouds for me x)

i don't know how you do the "Spoil" thing so i'll just say that there's some spoil

But a friend of mine still has the bug of a blackscreen when (Spoil !) he need to go to the alst mission of TWW, when he need to go again in the mountain ...

Edited by Spikay

"Reduced the damage of Helios' Deconstructor in The War Within quest."

Thank you, DE. But give all Sentinel weapons within the War Within Quest a fix damage number and no status procs.

My Helios killed me with viral procs. lol! Im not even mad. It was hilarious.

Edited by -S-O-Yetili

1 hour ago, FullMetalChrist42 said:

P.S I do appreciate that coding stuff can be hard but this has been a year in development surely part of that  would have been "play testing"?

That is also something I have wondered. But what if the errors don't occur for the ones that has been testing the game. If you run through the bug report page, you'll see that the first 10 pages has a lot of different bugs noted.

Please can someone help me

It could be a bug or that i am an idiot but in the sedna junction it says i need to get two more mods does it mean drift mods cuz  i already have cunning and stealth drift and it only displays one if it is not a bug can someone please tell me what i am supposed to do please

5 minutes ago, tnhunter said:

Please can someone help me

It could be a bug or that i am an idiot but in the sedna junction it says i need to get two more mods does it mean drift mods cuz  i already have cunning and stealth drift and it only displays one if it is not a bug can someone please tell me what i am supposed to do please

Did you get that mod before Spectres of the rail released?

If so, then it won't count towards the junction total and you will need to run Lua mission to get 2 more drift mods.

bugs n glitches:

-operatorroom: i cant see my operator since the tww update came out (its to darn bright) i have to switch out dynamic lightning wich darkens the operator throne and the starchart. and with lightning enabled i see shadows of my frame or if i open the cinematic trailer in codex i see the shadows of them two big-guys in their "you dont go on" pose  amd (xfx) rx 480 8gb (water cooled, so no temp-issue there) and some people in the game said they have this issue too amd fresh installed new driver version, so no problem there and its not an amd-exclusive feature, since my clanmate has my old graphicscard and it was amd too and there are no issues with the shadows and lightnings

- earthmissions where seeroses or something is on the water only gets a bad texture (like rendering in progress) when nearing them and look totally out of place (looking like little squares that start to appear and filling the holes around it until its completed)

confused keyboard: in the mission where i learn about my powers: sprint on tab.. yeah my sprint is set to ALT but the game dont care oO (both work but tab is not my primary sprint)

when joining someone (who stats WW) after you have completed the WW questline for the first mission (where you go to nursery - lua mission) a "special NPC" just stands there in the room by the stairs and.. nothing.. he just stands there and chills his life without enemies at all (in my run i was attacked by a cannonier/heavy gunner.. the gorgon lady... with shield drone that disturbed my cinematic, eventhough i didnt take damage, thanks to ironskin i guess), no one cares about him (special person) as it seems. marker sais: go there to the stairs (where you shouldget a scene with him) leaving the player with a floating marker and nothing to do

and still some enemies rather stand in T-pose, instead of falling to the ground (mostly boiler and brood mother)

god darn.. reading and thinking.. both at the same time.. not my game xD

Edited by LovePeaceZordon

Well if i can say one thing riven mods with undetected extinguish lvl 30+ extermination are kinda annoying they are imposible on corpus(bubbles) and infestation(u are detected as u start mission) and u lose so randomly with AI of grineer getting them as the first mod must be real punch in balls...

Has any1 have the reliable way of doing this mod I was hammering bushee 

Edited by GiantMrTHX

3 hours ago, SairaksPro said:
1 hour ago, Goldwynn said:

press 5 to transference on the ship is bugged and u cant quit the quest so im stuck now.  ive quit and relog a bunch of times and i even redownloaded the whole game and nothing.  please fix this now.