Jump to content

[SPOILERS] Operators needs more attention


Atalix
 Share

Recommended Posts


Finally the feature so many people have been curious and asked DE to make it possible, their concept of the Operator is pretty much a 'WTF' moment there in Second Dream and still is for many new and veteran Tennos here. And still is to me somewhat now I've grown more into it, customized my Operator and readied myself for TWW update so she looks pretty and badass at the same time.
Tho I realized...the animation, facial, is mostly stiff and same. You got a little lazy on making them look more alive than like a robot. Heck the Warframes look more alive and express personality with color and accessories.  Not to mention the camera doesn't auto adjust to my Operator's height, she's so short even shorter than my Nova and the interactions are so limited. Heck take inspiration how third person control for our Operators from GTA, Saints Row, some of the games that do very well to play a character with out the parkor as Warframes are capable being a magical machine avatar.
Your work on the Operators are clearly not finished nor entirely satisfied.  They also need to have expressions from the emotes!

  So hopefully we can look to seeing added features and improvements cause adding more functionality is a heavy goal and I'm seeing severe side effects on everyone's warframe.  Not to mention the updated shaders are nice but kinda dimmed on the brightness on our Operators.

Also...see if you can figure out how to fix up the sigils.
https://gyazo.com/799aebf15464de1f6eed2249fb389478

Edited by Atalix
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Atalix said:

I thought they said there will be three parts of TWW.
TWW general update was the third or second big one after Silver Grove

all of warwithin was suppose to be all in a single update of the following: Lunaro, specters of the rail, and silver grove

all together it makes 4 parts. warwithin was that 4th and final part. So if you feel like warwithin is missing something, thats because it is and already in the game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Wevi said:

all of warwithin was suppose to be all in a single update of the following: Lunaro, specters of the rail, and silver grove

all together it makes 4 parts. warwithin was that 4th and final part. So if you feel like warwithin is missing something, thats because it is and already in the game.

Ah, alrighty.  Tho this is topic is apropo to what I posted anyway.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Atalix said:

Ah, alrighty.  Tho this is topic is apropo to what I posted anyway.

 

Spoiler

I hated the concept of the operator and now DE is forcing it into a game that doesn't come close to catering to that type of play style (all these new powers and whats the first use it has outside the quest? Resource farming)

.

DE will fix it if enough people complain about it. Steve made a vine showing different facial expressions many months ago

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Wevi said:

 

  Hide contents

I hated the concept of the operator and now DE is forcing it into a game that doesn't come close to catering to that type of play style (all these new powers and whats the first use it has outside the quest? Resource farming)

.

DE will fix it if enough people complain about it. Steve made a vine showing different facial expressions many months ago

The Operator concept became something I liked over time.  I was stating a hope they'll improve and add more polish to it later on so it's concept grows better even for those who didn't like it.
Yeah I saw some issues but can't complain sense it's new I'm sure DE will think of something to improve it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, NeithanDiniem said:

There will be three cinematic quests of the trilogy; Second Dream, The War Within, and the third which is related to Umbra. This is the trilogy, and why I said TWW was part 2.

Ah, ok. Tho this is apropo to what I posted.
That I hope DE will eventually add more and polish the Operators to be more enjoyable in the future.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...