General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Riven Mod bug

Sonsid

So i recently got back into the game again, finished the war within quest and got a riven mod. 

After completing the mission for the riven mod, i leveled it up to 7 and now it is nowhere to be found what so ever.

in my mods it states that i have 1/15 riven mods but it is still nowhere to be found. 

I don't know if it is just me or other people are having this problem so i am posting this here for help/awareness of this issue. 

51c0f90fa42a6756037f09f691fbe0a5.jpg

i didn't receive the mod unlock after i unlocked the rifle riven mod, it said on the screen that i unlocked it and i pressed ok, but after that it was still locked on my mods section and i tried re doing the mission and it didn't even show the completed again and its still locked

i didn't receive the mod unlock after i unlocked the rifle riven mod, it said on the screen that i unlocked it and i pressed ok, but after that it was still locked on my mods section and i tried re doing the mission and it didn't even show the completed again and its still locked

hi i think i have a bug with this rifle riven mod i make 4 times the mission he wants and he not unlock and also on of the 4 times i try to do the mission one guy have the same mod with me and after we finish the run hes mod unlock and mean no what hapening here... i want my mod to unlock plz help me!