The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[TWW] 4th quest question

ArcaneSnowdrop

Question

17 answers to this question

Just now, Imaru said:

I think you can quit the game safely. As to the Ravenous Maw, you need to stay on solid stone. If you are on the bone it can attack you. If you're on solid stone it can't. Move between the rock pillars to stay safe. 

I get /that/ part, but I can't get the timing right. It keeps getting me on the second to-last one, the one with the really long span?

Just now, Imaru said:

Wait until it's as far away as possible, and run like hell.

Been there, done that, been getting eaten for 45 minutes.

1 minute ago, SolaireTheSunWalker said:

I don't know if it's safe it most likely isn't but for ravenous maw you're suppose to use you're blink power ctrl+space to get on the rocks in that area he can't attack you there. You have to wait for a bit on some of the areas because if you attempt it when he's too close you can't make it to some spots 

My...what? You may be ahead of me.

10 minutes ago, ArcaneSnowdrop said:

Been there, done that, been getting eaten for 45 minutes.

My...what? You may be ahead of me.

I'm getting completely confused I thought you had it at this certain part, same thing still applies I guess put enough distance between you and the maw then run for your life to each of the rocks on the floor 

I got disconnected midway and reconnected at the beginning of mission. Although some say that reconnecting made them skip that part of the mission, the quest have multiple parts and this won't be the only part with golden maw. And the golden maw early part doesn't really have much important lore or spoiler in them so this is probably the best part if you have to risk skipping it.

To clear this part you simply have to sprint from stone to stone while the golden maw is away from you.

2 minutes ago, Rekkou said:

I got disconnected midway and reconnected at the beginning of mission. Although some say that reconnecting made them skip that part of the mission, the quest have multiple parts and this won't be the only part with golden maw. And the golden maw early part doesn't really have much important lore or spoiler in them so this is probably the best part if you have to risk skipping it.

To clear this part you simply have to sprint from stone to stone while the golden maw is away from you.

All right. I would be happy to skip this part, tbh. And I more need to know the order? I really wish there were a video up by now.

2 minutes ago, ArcaneSnowdrop said:

All right. I would be happy to skip this part, tbh. And I more need to know the order? I really wish there were a video up by now.

Just go in a left to right pattern when crossing the bone piles. In a zig-zag motion.

The last part before the stairs when you're on the left side of the cavern, ignore the urge to rush the stairs and head for the right pile of rocks and wait for it to be at its furthest point away from you.

3 minutes ago, SurrealEdge said:

Just go in a left to right pattern when crossing the bone piles. In a zig-zag motion.

The last part before the stairs when you're on the left side of the cavern, ignore the urge to rush the stairs and head for the right pile of rocks and wait for it to be at its furthest point away from you.

...Is there any way you could like...draw a picture so I could look at it tomorrow? I can understand your words, but...I can't parse them into something meaningful right now.

Just now, ArcaneSnowdrop said:

...Is there any way you could like...draw a picture so I could look at it tomorrow? I can understand your words, but...I can't parse them into something meaningful right now.

It's just a simple left to right pattern when crossing over the area the maw can grab you.

Simply, make your way to each pile of rock with a lamp on it and wait it to move away far enough before moving to the next platform of rocks.

9 minutes ago, SurrealEdge said:

It's just a simple left to right pattern when crossing over the area the maw can grab you.

Simply, make your way to each pile of rock with a lamp on it and wait it to move away far enough before moving to the next platform of rocks.

Ok, that makes sense. Should I take the tunnel?