Jump to content

[Spoilers]: So what really happened in the end


SineSole
 Share

Recommended Posts

 

Spoiler

so as most of you hopefully know, the older twin queen is dead. But is she really? When doing a kuva siphon I heard little queen say someone along the lines of "my sister will be pleased." 

Was this accidentally put in my De?

Has a new twin been cloned?

Did big twin not die?

what do you guys think

 

After asking a clan mate about it, they claim to have heard a similar line. They had teshin kill the queen, while I stayed neutral and did it myself.


Edited by Rogue_Striker
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, SurrealEdge said:

Keep in mind that grineer are a race/faction of clones.

But wouldn't it be somewhat more difficult to clone twins? They're already imperfect, and also, for some reason they speak English which we've seen with some bosses but if a grineer clone that speaks english die and is cloned again can they give it that ability without deformities? If Teshin kills it I think it's pretty much dead, like... Decapitated, and the twin queen said something about her orokin blood (the one that looks like a worm, not the smaller one), rather this was the staff or she's actually some what orokin, if she is orokin and the grineer didn't get any genetic samples of her (assuming they didn't) I don't think they can really replicate that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, LightningsVengance said:

But wouldn't it be somewhat more difficult to clone twins? They're already imperfect, and also, for some reason they speak English which we've seen with some bosses but if a grineer clone that speaks english die and is cloned again can they give it that ability without deformities? If Teshin kills it I think it's pretty much dead, like... Decapitated, and the twin queen said something about her orokin blood (the one that looks like a worm, not the smaller one), rather this was the staff or she's actually some what orokin, if she is orokin and the grineer didn't get any genetic samples of her (assuming they didn't) I don't think they can really replicate that.

There's the fact that even though they're called Twin Queens, one is clearly older than the other and the younger of the twins did disappear during that final encounter. Could be just that they're cloning a younger generation of the other and continually doing so to preserve their reign over the grineer.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, SurrealEdge said:

There's the fact that even though they're called Twin Queens, one is clearly older than the other and the younger of the twins did disappear during that final encounter. Could be just that they're cloning a younger generation of the other and continually doing so to preserve their reign over the grineer.

That's what I thought. But then the older queen spoke of immortality through the Tennos host body 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, SurrealEdge said:

There's the fact that even though they're called Twin Queens, one is clearly older than the other and the younger of the twins did disappear during that final encounter. Could be just that they're cloning a younger generation of the other and continually doing so to preserve their reign over the grineer.

Good point, but then won't the older one simply rise again and the fact that she was decapitated mean pretty much nothing? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Rogue_Striker said:

That's what I thought. But then the older queen spoke of immortality through the Tennos host body 

Could be referring the void power coursing through the Tenno. Afterall, she was looking for a new host body to replace her deteriorating body since grineer are in a state of decay and needing mechanical enhancements to survive.

3 minutes ago, LightningsVengance said:

Good point, but then won't the older one simply rise again and the fact that she was decapitated mean pretty much nothing? 

My guess on that is that specific Queen we finished off could be the one mastermind behind it all for a number of generations, considering that Teshin has never been in cryo sleep. Or could be using the vial of kuva on the scepter to prolong her own life and raising a younger clone of herself to take her place should anything happen to her.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Mak_Gohae said:

The Queen was Orokin and was tired of using Grineer bodies and decided to try to hop into a tenno.

Dont think you can clone a queen. Well, you can clone the clone she was using.

I wish I could edit my previous post and include this quote I missed, but whatever.

Spoiler

She did show the visual decay that all grineer possess from generations of cloning from the same set of clones. It could very well be that the Queens had their own genetic makeup set aside from the rest to preserve their "purity" from the others. Both the older and the younger Queens had the mechanical enhancements like with most grineer, it could just be that instance of the older Queen we rid ourselves not being able to pass on more of her ideals and other qualities to the younger of the two. They both have dominance over the grineer seeing how the younger is able to dispatch the kuva guardians to protect the siphons.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, SPARTAN-187.Thanatos said:

I want to know more about the briefly mentioned Continuity.

  Reveal hidden contents

6bQlF3f.jpg

 

Going by just the term, probably a continuity of consciousness. In this case a transfer of consciousness.

Spoiler

She did say she wanted the child and not the frame early on.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, SurrealEdge said:

Going by just the term, probably a continuity of consciousness. In this case a transfer of consciousness.

  Reveal hidden contents

She did say she wanted the child and not the frame early on.

 

Indeed.

There is a possibility that Transference was first an Orokin tech of Immortality that Margulis and later Ballas re-applied for the utility of the Tenno's Warframes, that ultimately got her killed during the height of the Empire.

Therefore, it also may have been the basis of the tech applied to Ordan to transform the Dax warrior into Ordis, the mad Cephalon.

Topics, I certainly would like to know more about.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, SPARTAN-187.Thanatos said:

Indeed.

There is a possibility that Transference was first an Orokin tech of Immortality that Margulis and later Ballas re-applied for the utility of the Tenno's Warframes, that ultimately got her killed during the height of the Empire.

Therefore, it also may have been the basis of the tech applied to Ordan to transform the Dax warrior into Ordis, the mad Cephalon.

Topics, I certainly would like to know more about.

Here's hoping that future updates enlighten us with missing information.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm guessing continuity is like a stage of life or ritual that takes place when an orokin gets old and transfers their consciousness to a younger host body. Orokin didn't clone themselves so I hope it's safe to assume their are no clones of the queen.

She needed the orphan child.. the Yuvan to complete the continuity cause her own body had gotten old and it was time for a new one. The worm seemed much younger and didn't need the yuvan, so she ran away/hid. I guess she's the only queen that's alive now.

And if you spare the older queen during the quest I think she'd die out of old age anyways, and the worm would be the only one alive.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, SurrealEdge said:

There's the fact that even though they're called Twin Queens, one is clearly older than the other and the younger of the twins did disappear during that final encounter. Could be just that they're cloning a younger generation of the other and continually doing so to preserve their reign over the grineer.

because those are not their original body. The old queen said something like "I want the new skin suit, not this ugly grineer body" in her fight. And all hints are they have already swapped bodies multiple times in their orokin way, which I assume have something to do with Kuva. So the old one is probably not dead, her grineer body is dead but her essence is not.

Edited by Horaciozhao
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, SurrealEdge said:

Keep in mind that grineer are a race/faction of clones.

The queens cannot be cloned, as they are not real grineer. the grineer got customized and built to fit perfectly for their workplace. the queens are not clones they are twins. probably some sort of an extint race/ orokin mutants/ intellegent infested

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, holysnir said:

The queens cannot be cloned, as they are not real grineer. the grineer got customized and built to fit perfectly for their workplace. the queens are not clones they are twins. probably some sort of an extint race/ orokin mutants/ intellegent infested

This is the most logic answer based on the lore( that i have right now) and story.

Most bosses in warframe have been built,cloned, mutated or different kind of the same faction, which is intellegent, do why not the queens?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Horaciozhao said:

because those are not their original body. The old queen something like "I want the new skin suit, not this ugly grineer body" in her fight. And all hints are they have already swapped bodies multiple times in their orokin way, which I assume have something to do with Kuva. So the old one is probably not dead, her grineer body is dead but her essence is not.

They could still have their genetic material and memories stored separately. Grineer were just slave labor with lowered intelligence, created for manual labor by the orokin. Who is to say they're not just more clones on top of clones? Even that quote doesn't reveal much other than the scepter, powered by the kuva, is able to tap into anothers mind. Hell, it's hard to even make them out to be twins when there is such an age variance between the two and how the older treats the younger queen.

11 minutes ago, holysnir said:

The queens cannot be cloned, as they are not real grineer. the grineer got customized and built to fit perfectly for their workplace. the queens are not clones they are twins. probably some sort of an extint race/ orokin mutants/ intellegent infested

There isn't anything that explicitly says they can't be cloned per se, but I do find it difficult to believe they can't be cloned when the age gap between the two is far enough apart to put them together as grandmother and granddaughter. Until we get more information, I'm going to stick with a generational gap in cloning to groom the younger queen into taking over and continuing that process for as long as it's possible. It also would explain the multiple endings we get what with the choices we're given for the queen.

Edited by SurrealEdge
Left out some things
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, SPARTAN-187.Thanatos said:

Therefore, it also may have been the basis of the tech applied to Ordan to transform the Dax warrior into Ordis, the mad Cephalon.

Ordan was Dax? I haven't unlocked all the fragments, but I remember him saying that he killed many Dax, and that "we were mercenaries", and then there's the Bone Plug thing that Teshin doesn't seem to have...

But the Red Vial, Immortality, Transference, Warframes and the Void, it's definitely linked.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Horaciozhao said:

Her grineer body is dead but her essence is not.

So that's how Vor keeps coming back? Something to do with the Void, and his famous Void Key... and doesn't he call his new body "this vessel" or something in the T4 invasion intro?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...