Anyone Else Notice An XP Gain Nerf???

R34LM

Is it me or did xp gain somehow get put down? I've been trying to rank up my Atterax via stealth Exterminates, but the xp gains have been pitiful compared to what it was previously. I even have a booster active and xp gains with stealth multipliers have been sad.

5 minutes ago, R34LM said:

Is it me or did xp gain somehow get put down? I've been trying to rank up my Atterax via stealth Exterminates, but the xp gains have been pitiful compared to what it was previously. I even have a booster active and xp gains with stealth multipliers have been sad.

are you doing these solo or public or with friends or something?

there is this line in the patch note :

Radial Shared Affinity no longer includes a stealth multiplier (if active). 

so it could be a bug where stealth multiplier as a whole were impacted since i've seen other threads where players seem to experience the same low affinity gain while solo stealth. 

i haven't test solo stealth yet

Just now, Ksaero said:

That change about group stealth affinity came with a bug where stealth counter doesn't add anything.

Dead on.  Easy to confirm - make 1 stealth kill, compare the number of affinity you have then vs what it claimed.   Stealth multiplier is broken.

18 hours ago, R34LM said:

I have noticed it too on stealth executes. They have improved the mob's awareness (Now they react to interacting with containers and when spotting corpses) but as long as you can get the key for a stealth execute to pop up it counts as an unaware target. At map nodes where stealth executes used to reward at least a few thousand per timer I'm now lucky to get a few hundreds.